PDA

View Full Version : Any word on a new grind boost?

dias_flac_0g
Mar 24, 2010, 10:28 AM
I was hoping for rewards such as the PC ones on the 360 after mag+ xD

I really just want a grind boost (with lvl 3 luck of course) I have stacks of S+10 ready to go! I have a lot of shat I wanna grind too xD

xxmadplayerxx
Mar 24, 2010, 07:17 PM
I was told by a friend, that the grind boost doesn't exist. he said its because more ppl will risk more if they think theres a grind boost...anyone else know if this is true?

Tyreek
Mar 24, 2010, 07:48 PM
Haven't heard a thing about SEGA giving a grind bonus to the 360 side. I would not hold my breath. Especially when the remaining bonuses don't expire till April 22nd.

desturel
Mar 24, 2010, 08:26 PM
I was told by a friend, that the grind boost doesn't exist. he said its because more ppl will risk more if they think theres a grind boost...anyone else know if this is true?

It's easy enough to tell if a grind boost is in effect if you check the second and third grinds on an A rank weapon.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 25, 2010, 03:35 AM

Your friend is silly LMAO. This is one bad thing about the 360 side. halo kids always making up some BS about the game.

Like B3rZz3rker Mode!! for humans LMAO.

Anyways, Normally with lvl 3 luck and grinders S+1-9 will only get you "has a very high chance of success" on any S rank weapon.

However with the grind boost, you can get up to 2 FREE grinds using low rank grinders like grinder S+1 for one free grind and like Grinder S+6 for the second free one.

So ya the effect is pretty noticable.

str898mustang
Mar 25, 2010, 03:48 AM
360 dont need a grind boost, yall grind just fine without it.

Cookie Monster
Mar 28, 2010, 12:09 AM
Like SUMMON for humans LMAO.

*makes gesture towards PSP2* and it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting a grind boost this time around, hopefully after the next major event, whenever that is, sega</3. I feel your pain about wanting to grind stuff too :(