PDA

View Full Version : Obama must pray!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 02:19 AM
That the Internet kids become more sociable in society and stop succumbing to virally transmitted angry with buzz words like a subliminal message in a Pee Wee Herman show--sable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Obama-FKLd.png

Yes, Obama. Self FKL'd. ;(

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 02:27 AM
You know, I like this picture.
Reminds me of my friend Chris.
I'll see if I can get him to do the same pose.
He looks like Obama's kid or something, I swear.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 02:34 AM
Poor kid at the afterschool club got joked about that he looked like Puff Daddy, "we just need to get him on a little motorbike and 'get broke' like in the Missing You video!"

Puff Daddy should have been headlining that Biker Boyz movie, coming out of that crash, unscathed and the bike had no damage, or even a paint scuff to speak of, either!

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 02:41 AM
Haha, I watched that movie.

Tyrese Gibson was in it, right? :o
He's a decent singer, and decent actor. Nothing to praise though.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 02:42 AM
Ahhh...

Thank you Old Man :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 02:47 AM
Haha, I watched that movie.

Tyrese Gibson was in it, right? :o
He's a decent singer, and decent actor. Nothing to praise though.
He plays himself in every movie he is in. Don't watch his movies.

It was on TV and I watched up until Eric Lasalle Died or I think that was him, and Fishburne was in it. As the old OG biker guy wearing the Harley like gear on Pocket Ricer bikes. Didn't watch it through. ;o Stopped when the son of the dead guy decides to show off and then some freeway scene of whatever movie nonsense.

His jacket had the Japan rising sun thingy, but in yellow. Yellow?!

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 02:55 AM
Yea, Lawrence Fishbourne is in it. He's a pretty damn good actor. (though...there's obviously better). I like most of his movies anyway.

I haven't seen the whole movie either, I always get sidetracked for some reason while attempting to watch it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 03:02 AM
Yea, Lawrence Fishbourne is in it. He's a pretty damn good actor. (though...there's obviously better shows/movies he's in). I like most of his movies anyway.

Like Pee Wee Herman's Playhouse, back when he was a Larry Fishb.

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 03:06 AM
Haha...he was in that? :o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 03:11 AM
Yeah, I didn't remember from back then, but after Internet, and during his talk show TV interviews it always gets brought up, people never letting it go.

DiDizzy had the pic and used it around here.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/ArcanaMetal/cowboy_curtis.jpg
Dizzy album isn't called ArcanaMetal, unless he changed it, but this wasa random grab

Hey, different one, more Michael Jackson lookin' though:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/jetson30809/Curtis.gif

Teeth accessory?

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 03:15 AM
You know what that looks like?

You ever see the Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America"?
The Jerry curl hair oil guy was funny as hell. (Soul Glo!) The commercials were even funnier.
Sexual Chocolate!
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/01de929f.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 03:19 AM
I've seen alotta things, of course I've seen "Party all the Time's" movie with the Zamunda dollars. (w Eric La Salle again! being a greasy no shampoo hairspray guy.)

Obama must nay say @ both our movie collections though.

Remember that thing on the news of him getting a DVD collection of everything ever by some other politico guy?

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 03:21 AM
I don't remember that! :o

Every movie, ever is a lot of movies.
Probably a lifetime of movie.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 03:24 AM
Does your girl like to Party All the Time HAYA? What about to an upbeat dance-discko remix?

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 04:11 AM
HAYA is a party.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 04:18 AM
Does your girl like to Party All the Time HAYA? What about to an upbeat dance-discko remix?
Obama must say, please submit a choice of a discko-dance song to W0LB0T for his project thing, even if a lot of them are taken, there is still more to contribute. Do your part. Find your levee, church, discko dance song, for the good of all Australian project developments.

Old men don't get women to party all the time without the money or the power. So I'm more like this guy, with the almost smarts, money, & nuclear power:
[spoiler-box]
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/SevenThirtyThree/farnsworthwallpaper02v03.jpg[/spoiler-box]

...I don't see any ladies lining up.

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 04:19 AM
You get the money, you get the power, you get the women.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 04:24 AM
Or the cowbell. Cowbell gets girls

VOTE FOR COWBELL IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION!!! IF YOU DON'T, YOU HATE BABIES!!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 04:31 AM
FKL elections wouldn't have chainsaws (you could optionally get this but its always good inbetween the moneys and the power, its plenty of power on its own) or cowbell musical instruments.

Actual FKL people who may very well be a chainsaw logman or Cuban Pimp druglord/Leon Kennedy, sure. Get votes based on how well they do the cowbell? That too.

Volcompat321
Mar 25, 2010, 04:33 AM
If I run for El Presidente after I turn 35, will anyone vote for me?
I doubt it, because I'm not a woman, or partblack.

The time for White Presidents is over.
Expect women, and minorities as the next 50 years or so of presidents.

I think it may be a good thing.
White men have had over 200 years of being the president.
Their time to shine is over!

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 04:33 AM
Does SpikeObama play Cowbell when he's not hunting bounties?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 04:38 AM
Does SpikeObama play Cowbell when he's not hunting bounties?
He sorta shot that one guy's harmonica. But a hole in a cowbell could be beneficial to its musical power.

FKL president shouldn't worry about minorities, and where he fits in there (Plays PSYOU? Doesn't play PSYOU?!), but subgroups of voters is where to get the votes. Moo2u won with a campaign stating that he wasn't a ham :sandwich: and it worked.

He was president before Spike.

If I run for El Presidente after I turn 35, will anyone vote for me?
I doubt it, because I'm not a woman, or partblack.

The time for White Presidents is over.
Expect women, and minorities as the next 50 years or so of presidents.

If we turn you into a Black Woman rivaling Oprah, then you might have a chance. So we have a decade and change to do that. Start by renting Ms. Doubtfire. Keep me posted.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 04:40 AM
I see... did we ever figure out the gender of EdwardHillary?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 04:41 AM
I see... did we ever figure out the gender of EdwardHillary?
This one guy posted in FKL he talked to Chelsea. "Hot in person."

Nothing about 50 Million DOLLaRS?!?! though.

But if this FKL'er had that kinda money maybe he'd be married to her instead of this other guy as it was recently reported she got married.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 04:45 AM
Now, is that 50 million Double Dollars?

$$50,000,000?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 04:46 AM
Double Down.

What was up with that Saxomophone badguy in Trigun?!

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 04:50 AM
I don't know lol.

The Gung-ho Guns were certainly a diverse bunch. Half-serious, half stereo-animu.

Outrider
Mar 25, 2010, 04:35 PM
I don't know lol.

The Gung-ho Guns were certainly a diverse bunch. Half-serious, half stereo-animu.

Yeah. Reminded me of Outlaw Star's evil enemy assassins.

(By the way - when did it become a no-no to announce that you watched and/or enjoyed Outlaw Star? Some pretty stereotypical anime tropes, sure, but it had some fun moments. I don't always understand you, internet.)

I liked Trigun. Not all of it (in fact, I don't remember most of it), but there were some episodes that were genuinely great. The last Wolfwood episode in particular was excellent.

So was the episode at the end in which Vash has to choose between executing the psychic bad guy or saving his friends. It was not as heavy-handed as one might think.

Zeek123
Mar 28, 2010, 04:18 AM
Yeah. Reminded me of Outlaw Star's evil enemy assassins.

(By the way - when did it become a no-no to announce that you watched and/or enjoyed Outlaw Star? Some pretty stereotypical anime tropes, sure, but it had some fun moments. I don't always understand you, internet.)

I liked Trigun. Not all of it (in fact, I don't remember most of it), but there were some episodes that were genuinely great. The last Wolfwood episode in particular was excellent.

So was the episode at the end in which Vash has to choose between executing the psychic bad guy or saving his friends. It was not as heavy-handed as one might think.

I have no idea. I never got into Outlaw Star, so I can't really say. I was pretty much into whatever was on Adult Swim. Cowboy Bebop and Trigun were always some of my favorites. I just liked Vash. Not sure why. Wolfwood was pimp though.

Volcompat321
Mar 28, 2010, 07:16 PM
I met Obama once. It was about 10 years ago.
He was playing putt putt golf at an ice cream place.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 1, 2010, 01:12 AM
Dizzles use of Cowboy Curtis had the image title:

"Pimpdude.jpg"

That is most correct.