PDA

View Full Version : FAD Obama must cousin

W0LB0T
Mar 25, 2010, 03:21 AM
Hey Cousin! do want to president the USA with me. Sorry cousin I'm busy, maybe some other time.

Whats with all the hey cousining Haya. you ran out of ideas for your own threads? Second of all, you've gone from being non sensical to just making no sense whatsoever.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 03:25 AM
FAD threads does a body (of moving FKL along) good.

Or I caught the Shin Gene, to make 3 threads a day. But for one day only.

& there's tons of great movie talk, without any white actors, in almost all of them. I've got other topic ideas, don't press me to release them early man! Even some great AU job offers today during an Internet search wormed search. I do need to screencap that though.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 03:27 AM
Yeah WOL! You can't rush MSpaintArt!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 03:30 AM
Yeah WOL! You can't rush MSpaintArt!
You could, but it would sound disgusting:

MSPART!

Or like some Marvel vs Capcom 2, Top tier fanwork you shouldn't ever look @ stuff. MSP-ART.

-
Example of

RUSHED before going out, possibly to a concert:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Dr-W0LB0Tniks-Mean-Bean.png
don't be mean w/ the beans.

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 04:53 AM
Hey kids! Sonic Says!: Stay off the beans!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 04:57 AM
Seth Green Robot Chicken, meet Robot Rooster with hands on hips doing a :disapprove: or maybe more of a :x

Zeek123
Mar 25, 2010, 05:02 AM
They did a Robot Chicken spoofing Sonic Says?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 09:36 AM
I don't think so but they did do one of Parappa in court. Poor Spidey Jamaican. ;..(

One of my ideas for major topics I have to run by W0lB0T too by the way, due to how similar it may be to another FKL project, and see if he PM's me back on this for the approve or :disapprove: !

Shadowpawn
Mar 26, 2010, 09:14 PM
Second of all, you've gone from being non sensical to just making no sense whatsoever.

Nonsense! He's always been both of those things. Speaking of which *WTFAKUMAHAXS out of thread*

astuarlen
Mar 26, 2010, 11:55 PM
Un airbag (de l'anglais, littéralement « sac d’air »), ou coussin gonflable de sécurité, est une membrane ou une enveloppe flexible, dans laquelle de l’air ou un autre gaz est très rapidement injecté par une réaction chimique explosive, pour la gonfler et ainsi amortir un choc.