PDA

View Full Version : Obama must be trendy! : D

TalHex
Mar 25, 2010, 11:04 AM
I just wanted to be like all the cool kids.

Outrider
Mar 25, 2010, 04:24 PM
I just wanted to be like all the cool kids.

FKL is clearly not the place to be, then.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2010, 07:28 PM
I don't think I'm allowed to make another Obama topic in the next 24-48 hours so here is the one I was going to make:

Obama Musk Spray!

Would have been a goldmine, women want him, and men wanted to be him. Forget "hey do you think newspapers of the inauguration will sell on eBay for profits?" and that finally one day of newspaper getting major sales, it would have been all about a stinky bottle with what people could be tricked into thinking he smells like.

All this text would be less successful than a photo edit, but no time like the present where I haven't done that yet. & now its time has passed.

ShinMaruku
Mar 26, 2010, 05:25 PM
nonono

Volcompat321
Mar 26, 2010, 05:37 PM
\

The government is watching these types of posts. :x

You should already know this.

She looks heavily sedated.

HeartBreak301
Mar 26, 2010, 05:37 PM
Oh look, its Shin. :E

ShinMaruku
Mar 26, 2010, 05:50 PM
:E is :E

Chuck_Norris
Mar 26, 2010, 06:25 PM
FKL is clearly not the place to be, then.

Indeed. FKL is about as "cool" as an entire Special Ed class trying to take a shit in one toilet at the same time.

Shadowpawn
Mar 26, 2010, 06:54 PM
Indeed. FKL is about as "cool" as an entire Special Ed class trying to take a shit in one toilet at the same time.

That was an awesome video btw.

Weeaboolits
Mar 26, 2010, 08:07 PM
Indeed. FKL is about as "cool" as an entire Special Ed class trying to take a shit in one toilet at the same time.Obviously, I mean, look at the sort of riffraff we've got sauntering about.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 26, 2010, 08:24 PM
Obviously, I mean, look at the sort of riffraff we've got sauntering about.

I know, right? Ronin, why are you here? Go saunter somewhere else, you filthy peasant.

Palle
Mar 26, 2010, 11:18 PM
Obviously, I mean, look at the sort of riffraff we've got sauntering about.I know, right? Ronin, why are you here? Go saunter somewhere else, you filthy peasant.
Gutter trash!