PDA

View Full Version : Sign this L1985/petition

Chukie sue
Mar 26, 2010, 01:49 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/L1985/petition.html

Because Matsuyama Ken'ichi is awesome.

It's basically a petition (that will probably go no where) make them try to get Matsuyama Ken'ichi (a famous japanese director/actor) to act as a character named "L" in the american remake of a movie. Ken'ichi has already played L before in the japanese Death Note films, and has done a marvelous job. Many other fans and I agree that having Ken'ichi in this film is likely the only thing that could save it from failing miserably.

And yes thats right, I did ask you to sign a petition even though it would -likely- not go anywhere, but I figure 30 seconds is worth a a shot!

Weeaboolits
Mar 26, 2010, 02:44 PM
...Who?

Palle
Mar 26, 2010, 03:04 PM
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

TalHex
Mar 26, 2010, 03:21 PM
Make me.

Volcompat321
Mar 26, 2010, 03:53 PM
You sign the petition.
I don't even know what it is.

Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Volcompat321

Nitro Vordex
Mar 26, 2010, 05:08 PM
Death Note is dumb. If you want a deep show, watch the first season of Pokemon.

Shit was sOak Ash.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 26, 2010, 05:43 PM
I know nothing of this American remake of which you speak, but if I learned only one thing from Mega Man 8, it's never a good idea to have Japanese voice actors play the same role in the English-language version.

Chukie sue
Mar 26, 2010, 05:44 PM
Sign it.

It's basically a petition (that will probably go no where) make them try to get Matsuyama Ken'ichi (a famous japanese director/actor) to act as a character named "L" in the american remake of a movie.

THATS RIGHT, I just asked you to do something what would LIKELY result in nothing. It's worth a shot though :/

Chukie sue
Mar 26, 2010, 05:45 PM
I know nothing of this American remake of which you speak, but if I learned only one thing from Mega Man 8, it's never a good idea to have Japanese voice actors play the same role in the English-language version.

You're probably right. However, my ignorance is telling me to try it anyway :/

And he would actually be ACTING, not voice acting ;D

Lance813
Mar 27, 2010, 04:59 AM
Well, look what the cat dragged in...

W0LB0T
Mar 27, 2010, 05:10 AM
/B/ FKL is not your presonal army

Weeaboolits
Mar 27, 2010, 05:56 AM
You're probably right. However, my ignorance is telling me to try it anyway :/

And he would actually be ACTING, not voice acting ;DYou mean acting doesn't require the use of one's voice?

Chukie sue
Mar 27, 2010, 09:44 AM
You mean acting doesn't require the use of one's voice?

Sorry, I suppose I should have not not JUST voice acting. Sorry for confusing you.

Weeaboolits
Mar 27, 2010, 01:19 PM
You really should wait until you've finished to apologize.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 27, 2010, 09:08 PM
I'm an American guy with some Japanese descent from the obachans, who has never been anywhere in Japan, pronounces that Nihongo I needed/learned a little for Okinawa Karate terrible with Americanized badaccent, and I still can't say Blu-Ray, without completely slowing it down.

If he can say Blu-Ray flawlessly, I will vote him in thrice.

-

Where's the English adaptation of Initial D live action movie? ;o

Volcompat321
Mar 28, 2010, 07:20 PM
What is obachans?

I have an aunt from Okinawa, she married into the family.
Weird, because my great...great? uncle met her in the Vietnam conflict/war.
He was stationed in Japan.

I've only met her a few times though.
I remember something about her cutting her dogs tongue because she was cutting fabric.
The dog is long dead now, but he always had a V shape cut out of his tongue. I thought it was hilarious.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 28, 2010, 08:22 PM
What is obachans?

I have an aunt from Okinawa, she married into the family.
Weird, because my great...great? uncle met her in the Vietnam conflict/war.
He was stationed in Japan.

I've only met her a few times though.
I remember something about her cutting her dogs tongue because she was cutting fabric.
The dog is long dead now, but he always had a V shape cut out of his tongue. I thought it was hilarious.
Dog musta looked like a snake with sorta a forked tongue, feeling out where to go.

Grandmas.

Okinawa has a US military/Air Base yeah.

Volcompat321
Mar 28, 2010, 08:29 PM
Well that V wasn't that big, so it wasn't like a snake.
It was a small black dog, with a dark bluish tongue. It was ugly.
The V made him more awesome though. Mean little shit.

Outrider
Mar 29, 2010, 12:01 AM
Death Note

That's all we needed to see, thanks.

Your personalized FKL response:

We're sorry, CHUCKIE SUE but your petition for SOME KIND OF MOVIE THING, I GUESS has been denied.

Please try again next year!

Please note, no petitions will be accepted in 2011.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 29, 2010, 12:35 AM
Conflicts when I delved into that thingy

854. Shippo wow....how many movies are they gonna copy do you know they did Eight Below(Vertigo entertainment) wich is pretty much a ramake of Snowdogs? i think just sadder and less funny

853. Piccolo He is the one and only. None of this Joe Bros ...shiz.

850. Miranda Crouse I love Ken'ichi Matsuyama! And I can't believe Zac Efron is going to be anywhere near this movie.

41. Eryn Sides Zac Efron? The movie wont make money!

35. Mawrie Zac Efron does not have the capability to act like L. He's too bright for L.. Kenichi Matsuyama is perfect
That green skin turban dude from Namek I trust. Don't trust that Fox Fire androgyny kid. No Joe Bros. in this Shiz.

Zac too bright, meaning good for this movie?!

& yeah I didn't kno abut dem snowdogs ramanake shiiiyt wut they do i don't do that, not the boss ofme

Chuck_Norris
Mar 29, 2010, 12:50 AM
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm187/llahnewo/6d1d095b4fa83c67c95f292dd5468e7f.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 29, 2010, 01:04 AM
:sandwich: - tier.

All your Cheddar :burger: w/ cheese can go home.

He talks to the trolls on the Internet, telling them come say it to my face! And they never come on out. Bitches.