PDA

View Full Version : Popular missions?

S.B.M.
Mar 27, 2010, 07:12 PM
I just recently started playing psu again on xbox360 servers, and i can't find where the big missions are, or anyone to team up with for that matter.
Any suggestions would be nice.

Scared for Tomorrow
Mar 27, 2010, 07:35 PM
Only mission anyone is at is White Beast on Neudaiz (if you need assistance add my
gt: X taco king X) Im new also so I dont know everything.

If you want to play anything other than white beast you will have to find some people at wb with similar intirests and go play with them

DragonStriker
Mar 27, 2010, 07:48 PM
Although it may seem weird for so many people to play one mission over and over again it is a blessing in disguise for new players. The mission has plenty of drops worth decent meseta and there is always a party. And not to forget the great exp and decent MP asociated with the mission.

My suggestion for any new players is just do your best to find a class you enjoy the most and focus on it. Once focused on a class or type try to get as many cards as possible to start to enjoy as many missions as you can. Which will bring you to have places you enjoy to run the most.

S.B.M.
Mar 27, 2010, 07:59 PM
im actually not new, just returning. I'm a level 76 cast gunmaster and I havent played in over a year. I'd really like to get back into the game, and im having troubles meeting people.