PDA

View Full Version : The Magashi Plan any unlisted drops?

desturel
Mar 28, 2010, 08:08 PM
I've been running this the past few days for some Melan Knuckle boards (maybe a Love Inferno, but I rarely get the Jaggo map). I've had no luck on that so far on the boards, but I have gotten two Lumirous Kaos Knight from the end box while running it. Since LKK isn't listed in the PSUpedia or the Japanese wiki page I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten any unlisted drops from the end boxes in the Magashi Plan.

Just for reference the JP wiki lists
デルジャグナス+
Del Jagnus+ (and probably Del Jabaner+)
ハル/スマート
Har / Smart
ソリ/テクニチャージ
Sori / Tech Charge
カテイ/スタミナ
Cati / Stamina

R2D6battlebot
Mar 28, 2010, 08:22 PM
I got 2 LKKs from those boxes during StD, along with 5 Har Smarts and a few made Gao Rods. I do remember reading about them dropping there though, but I took a 7 month break between now and back then, so I'm not really sure where I had seen it. It was a known drop already though, in fact it was the reason I ran so many Magashi Plan runs.

desturel
Mar 28, 2010, 08:43 PM
Well, the post event mission and the event mission are a bit different. All of the mot walna, metapolymer, and catilium is gone now. The boxes in the Carriguine/Bil room only drop megi-photons, megi-drops and megi-speres. Same with the boxes in the room where you fight the Gaozoran.

I remember the event use to drop Orpa / Force and Orpad / Legs, but I haven't seen any of those yet. I've seen a few Meteoric Metal, but no Relic Edge yet. It's possible that all of the event drops still drop, but it's also possible they do not. That's why I wanted to know if anyone has confirmed any of the unlisted items.

I realize that most people probably aren't doing this run, but any confirmed drops would be helpful.

To give an idea of how long it may take if anyone wants to try it out, it takes me about 23 minutes as as Cast Fighmaster. About 30 minutes as a human gunmaster. About 33 minutes as a neuman acrofighter. I was having trouble consistently finishing as an acrotecher (not enough DPS for the last part) and masterforce (a bit fragile when the carriguine come running on the bil de melan map) so I don't really have times for those classes.

S-T-H
Mar 28, 2010, 11:35 PM
The information from PSU-wiki really hasn't progressed in a long time.

I ran The Magashi Plan a bunch trying to really get the chart down for the event version. Unfortunately I didn't quite get the time to find the last couple of B drops, but I did find a Solid / Stamina recently from the permanent version. I've been running this one lately to try to find some of what goes into the empty slots.

The drops seem like they're about the same as the event on C and A, but downscaled a bit for B. Due to the changes, we sort of had to throw them out and start anew.

The Lumirus/Kaos Knight was expected, but not confirmed. Thanks though as every little bit helps. I was worried some people weren't running this because of some combination of the difficulty, length, and seeming lack of end drops. I feel though that by time you get there, the chances are pretty good.

desturel
Mar 29, 2010, 07:39 AM
I was worried some people weren't running this because of some combination of the difficulty, length, and seeming lack of end drops. I feel though that by time you get there, the chances are pretty good.

That's the issue I'm worried about. It's a run that is pretty easy for people who are at the end game, but it's rather difficult if you haven't maxed out the proper skills for the run. It does seem to have a higher drop rate than other missions and the money is good (about 100~150k per A run before drops), but forcing people to kill all of the creatures in a 5 minute time frame on the Magashi Path in order to even have a chance at the boxes is a bit extreme.

If I'm able to find a few Melan Knuckle board, I will probably start doing the Vanda Orga path just to see what the drops are like over there.

S-T-H
Mar 29, 2010, 02:50 PM
The C-1 path as far as I've seen has the same kind of boxes with only Megi-type items. They really seemed to have just focused all the box drops onto the end of the escape route (considering of course that you've killed everything there).

desturel
Mar 29, 2010, 09:21 PM
Well, so far today I've gotten:

Orpad / Legs
Tear of Light
Gourmet Chocolate
Gourmet Cake

So I'm pretty sure you can also get Orpa / Force although I haven't seen one yet. I'm still not sure about Relic Edge.

S-T-H
Mar 29, 2010, 09:40 PM
That seems to match up, plus I've gotten a few random lower level things as well.

I don't know about Relic Edge yet, but Meteoric Metal is apparently there.