PDA

View Full Version : PSZer of the year nominations

Sleeper
Mar 28, 2010, 09:57 PM
Nominate your favorite member of the PSz community and pledge 1 or more items. You may only vote once but the Player with the most votes will win a package of all the items pleged by the various contributers. Get voting NOW!

Nomination: FomarRasHidi
Pledge: 30+CelebFenrir

dtr246
Mar 29, 2010, 03:49 AM
Interesting thread. I'll be following this thread to see how things go.

Kirukia
Mar 29, 2010, 03:51 AM
I may nominate someone later on. What's the deadline?

Sylth
Mar 29, 2010, 03:12 PM
Nomination: Chukie_Sue - for pure awesomness.
Pledge: celeb 5 rouge pulse - on my list - and a celeb 3 neidaryl. I have reasons for these weapons :p

FOmarRashidi
Mar 29, 2010, 03:36 PM
I may nominate someone later on. What's the deadline?

I am curious about the deadline myself.

Mumblypeg
Mar 29, 2010, 06:46 PM
HEY what about ChaosMaster?

Sleeper
Mar 29, 2010, 08:33 PM
The deadline is the end of next month (April)
If you are going to nominate you have to pledge by the way.

dtr246
Mar 30, 2010, 01:13 AM
I'll give a vote for member FOmarRashidi. :-) and I'll pledge my star slicer+20

Sylth
Mar 30, 2010, 12:47 PM
mumbly, the problem about chaos winning is that he would be here to get his prize...

Nick O'Demus
Mar 30, 2010, 01:18 PM
mumbly, the problem about chaos winning is that he would be here to get his prize...

He might come back (fingers crossed).

White-Disaster
Mar 30, 2010, 01:31 PM
I have no Wifi, so I canīt vote, right? :(
(but now I have holiday, so I have time to make it)

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2010, 08:16 PM
You an vote but obviously u cant pledge

Chukie sue
Mar 30, 2010, 10:30 PM
Uhh... Chaos isn't coming back... for awhile atleast. And anyways, he'd pop up of Gfaqs anyway.

I want to nominate Sylth but... What do you do with pledges?! Is it like your favorite weapon of the nominee's?!?!

Inform me please!

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2010, 10:41 PM
You pledge a weapon and whoever gets the most votes will get a package of all the items pledged. whether they pledged for the winner or not. In answer to chuckie sues question you pledge a 5 star or higher weapon and that is given to the winner along with all other items pledged by other players. Please do not be stingy. Don't just give a shoddy 5 star weapon. Preferably a 6 or 7 * weapon

Cruciarius
Mar 31, 2010, 09:57 AM
I don't understand the point of this. So... it's a popularity contest?

Anyway, why all weapons? Units would be nice too or even armor. If everyone does weapons, the winner may end up selling a few.

Chukie sue
Mar 31, 2010, 11:02 AM
Oh, pledging sounds fun!

However, I realized shortly after I posted that I'd rather not nominate anyone. I just feel like by doing that I have the potential to offend many people by not choosing them -- such as the "unpopular" among this board. I would normally vote for them but then they would realize that they may be among the more "unpopular" crowd, which would obviously offend as well.

This isn't to guilt anybody else or anything like that! I just want to be sure I dont accidently hurt someone.

Sorry Sylth!

Sleeper
Mar 31, 2010, 07:39 PM
No no, Its not a popularity contest. Its the most notable or helpful User of psz that is on this website u are not excluding anyone u are simply highlighting someones achievments. By the way its a good idea by pledging units and armor. HOWEVER keeping with the theme of only giving valuable weapons, only 6* or more armors can be pledged, and only master rank slots or lvl 4 plus protects may be pledged.

Sleeper
Apr 1, 2010, 08:34 PM
I have decided to extend the deadline until the end of may.
Keep voting and remember it is not a popularity contest.