PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS2 - Longterm schedule for April to September 2010

EspioKaos
Mar 29, 2010, 09:04 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1114

Mission updates
New GAM
* Bladed Legacy/R, a new third stage mission.
New free mission
* A new free mission will be added with the next GBR. Look forward to new drops!
Event mission redistribution
* Certain highly popular event missions will be reintroduced with certain adjustments made to them.
Free mission conversions
* The conversion of ver.1 PSU missions to AOTI missions will continue.
New S3 missions
* Existing missions will continue to receive S3 difficulties.

New items
* Many new items will be added to the game over time. These include new weapons, clothes and parts, such as but not limited to the following:
- Witch's Broom (from Zero, but as a spear instead of a rod)
- Heavy Punisher (laser cannon from PSP2, thanks Mewn!)
- Meteor Crush (an axe from PSP2)
- Romulus (or one of its high-grade variants, double saber from Zero)
- Yoshi no Tefura (female clothes from PSP2)
- Nohnoschvantz (female parts from PSP2)
- Lagis Giaradi (male clothes from PSP2)
- GUARDIANS Uniform (male clothes, female clothes will surely be released as well, from PSP2)

System adjustments
GAS additions
* A seventh (coming in April) and eighth wave of style customizations will be added.
Titles
* New titles will be added over time.

Miscellaneous additions
New event
* Following in the footsteps of the previous event, The Great Arms Race, the next scheduled event will feature a new style.
4th anniversary event
* An event celebrating the 4th anniversary of PSU will begin in September.
New GBR
* The 12th GBR, Moatoob Drop Boost 3rd, will feature a new mission and new route.
Seasonal lobbies
* The normal seasonal lobbies will go into effect throughout the year.

Dhylec
Mar 29, 2010, 09:12 AM
Well, this will definitely keeps JP side going for a while. I can only hope to see our JP players posting their finds & pics to see.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 29, 2010, 09:15 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/image/news/schedule_20100331/item_ss_02.jpg

Looks like maybe a laser cannon to me.

unicorn
Mar 29, 2010, 09:24 AM
And of course US servers dont have longterm schedule (well its just the 360 now)

LP_Phoenix
Mar 29, 2010, 10:48 AM
New GAM
* Bladed Legacy/R, a new third stage mission.
without suv or ex traps, maybe a lil bit difficult but interesting...
Event mission redistribution
* Certain highly popular event missions will be reintroduced with certain adjustments made to them.
YEAH!!! the return of the firebreak....or the 1up cup....aaah give it to me....NAAAUUU , cant wait for that
New items
* Many new GC items will be added to the game over time.
fixed... -.-
4th anniversary event
* An event celebrating the 4th anniversary of PSU will begin in September.
we havent a 3rd one....after 3 years, on our server O.o
and xbox....its just a speculation, but do u really have a 4th anniversary? O.o idk....
Seasonal lobbies
* The normal seasonal lobbies will go into effect throughout the year.
thats the only thing i dont understand...what does that mean? just the normal seasonal lobby, or somethign new or special?

bold comments in the quote.....

EspioKaos
Mar 29, 2010, 12:05 PM
YEAH!!! the return of the firebreak....or the 1up cup....aaah give it to me....NAAAUUU , cant wait for that
Don't get your hopes up too high just yet. Sure, Firebreak or an older event could come back like this, but remember there are plenty of other more recent events they're just as likely (if not more likely) to recycle.

thats the only thing i dont understand...what does that mean? just the normal seasonal lobby, or somethign new or special?
Normal ol' seasonal lobbies. Nothing special.

Tyreek
Mar 29, 2010, 04:47 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1114
New items
* Many new items will be added to the game over time. These include new weapons, clothes and parts, such as but not limited to the following:
- Witch's Broom (from Zero, but as a spear instead of a rod)
- Meteor Crush (an axe from PSP2)
- GUARDIANS Uniform (male clothes, female clothes will surely be released as well, from

GUARDIANS Uniform at last!!!

Shou
Mar 29, 2010, 07:08 PM
Yay more JP lovin'! :D

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2010, 08:48 AM
Small update. Mewn informed me that the unidentified weapon being used by the female CAST is Heavy Punisher, a laser cannon from PSP2.

PepperCat
Mar 30, 2010, 12:35 PM
Ahh too bad, I was hoping it was a new SUV.

pizzagirl
Mar 30, 2010, 12:48 PM
Oh yeeeeah. Gonna be a good year.

Chibi_psu
Mar 30, 2010, 02:17 PM
I dont like the way jp psu is taking...Where are the new missions? Even with new weapons people will still play on white beast and ragan lol

pikachief
Mar 30, 2010, 02:25 PM
Even with new missions people will still play White Beast and Ragan :/

unicorn
Mar 30, 2010, 03:03 PM
- GUARDIANS Uniform (male clothes, female clothes will surely be released as well, from PSP2)

I love how male CASTs NEVER get any new parts. And the Oratorio Frame is ugly .All CAST M parts are just bulky, not enough lean parts =\ . Thats it, I'm not playing male CAST mainly ever.

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2010, 03:14 PM
I love how male CASTs NEVER get any new parts. And the Oratorio Frame is ugly .All CAST M parts are just bulky, not enough lean parts =\ . Thats it, I'm not playing male CAST mainly ever.
It's not like the costumes they showed are the only ones they'll be adding. That's just a selection of what's to come. Of course, we're pretty much guaranteed that any new ones will come from PSP2, so I'd expect to see Divalease Frame and/or Juglass Frame. Oh, and one of these days Chevalier Fluge.

unicorn
Mar 30, 2010, 04:13 PM
It's not like the costumes they showed are the only ones they'll be adding. That's just a selection of what's to come. Of course, we're pretty much guaranteed that any new ones will come from PSP2, so I'd expect to see Divalease Frame and/or Juglass Frame. Oh, and one of these days Chevalier Fluge.

I havent seen those... Where would I be able to find all the new PSP2 clothes/parts so far? D:

Mighty Earth Sage
Mar 30, 2010, 09:51 PM
old event missions eh?

I really hope it's Roar of Flames, I love that mission.

Mortalis
Mar 31, 2010, 03:16 AM
Absolute Zero, prease.

DAMASCUS
Mar 31, 2010, 10:57 AM
Absolute Zero, prease.

I would be really greatful to see this also since we would otherwise never see any( parts? ) of the last few events.