PDA

View Full Version : SH ET Mothers

White-Disaster
Mar 29, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hey, I just want to know if it is REALLY bad luck if NO mother drops a 10 meseta weapon. 6 hours for NOTHING but Foie Hazes and Grand Chariots. I can no more...
pff, back to the White Disaster hunting action^^

FOmarRashidi
Mar 29, 2010, 04:28 PM
Hey, I just want to know if it is REALLY bad luck if NO mother drops a 10 meseta weapon. 6 hours for NOTHING but Foie Hazes and Grand Chariots. I can no more...
pff, back to the White Disaster hunting action^^

I wouldn't know because I've only done the ET twice and not feeling ambitious enough to go in there again any time soon.

White-Disaster
Mar 29, 2010, 04:30 PM
I finished it 4 times, so I have defeated 43 mothers... 43 non-10-meseta drops :(

NabsTheCracker
Mar 29, 2010, 04:31 PM
Boo. I am still on Floor 44. Darn my excessively lone breaks... And School... And Sleep... And Eating... And and and and an...z..z..z..Z....Z..Zzzz...

White-Disaster
Mar 29, 2010, 04:34 PM
THX god I have holiday. 14 days of hunting my name^^. And donīt give up, I bet your run is already luckier than mine^^

NabsTheCracker
Mar 29, 2010, 05:05 PM
D:... I get two days... Thurs, Fri... Snow sometimes seem to be an advantage or disadvantage... Generally a disadvantage. ;_;

Kytan
Mar 29, 2010, 06:20 PM
Yeah, that's bad luck. =(

LavisFiend
Mar 29, 2010, 06:22 PM
By any chance do those Foie Haze's you keep getting have ANY PA's on them? I seriously need a PA of some sort on my pair but I don't have any.

=[

White-Disaster
Mar 30, 2010, 06:03 AM
Sorry, I donīt know... I have 10 or something like that, if I see other ones, I DON`T CARE^^

Kytan
Mar 30, 2010, 09:41 AM
By any chance do those Foie Haze's you keep getting have ANY PA's on them? I seriously need a PA of some sort on my pair but I don't have any.

=[

I found a decent pair last night with Huge Cross on it. it had decent %s in native and beast. ^___^
Lemme know if you're interested in trading for it =P

anther
Mar 30, 2010, 05:28 PM
I have done 14 full runs, plus numerous partial SH ET runs. In total I have killed 203 Mothers and I have never received a 10 meseta rare from one. I also have yet to get a gigas romulus or pwand. It's all in your luck, but I don't find the mothers generous on the true rares, though they usually drop 1 or 2 7 star non rares.

White-Disaster
Mar 30, 2010, 05:50 PM
your post makes me think in another way... I think Iīll never get Pwand:-(

LavisFiend
Mar 30, 2010, 08:58 PM
I found a decent pair last night with Huge Cross on it. it had decent %s in native and beast. ^___^
Lemme know if you're interested in trading for it =P

What would you want for it? O-O

The pair I have now is a Foie Haze+10 with 10% Machine and 20% dark. That probably isn't going to be enough, so just let me know what you want on top of it.

White-Disaster
Mar 31, 2010, 06:37 AM
I have Foie Haze Ice level 4 and PA, but I canīt find it^^
And Foie Haze Soul level 2 Huge Cross Native 28% Machine 20%

But who cares??^^