PDA

View Full Version : Mission There is only one thing PS0 is lacking, and that one thing you can all supply!

LavisFiend
Mar 29, 2010, 09:34 PM
What am I talking about?

Music. Yup. Just music. How can you supply this? Well read on...

For those long treks, whether it be obsessively playing the same levels over and over again to try and find just one weapon, or trying to clear the tower, one thing I personally found to help ease the stress is listening to music. Since we have the internets, it makes comprising songs to listen to far more easier with sites such as playlist.com, youtube.com, etc

My request is simple: I want everyone here to make a playlist of some sort and share it so when someone has worn out listening to their playlist over and over again they can simply substitute theirs with yours to listen to instead of having to remake it over and over again. Seems reasonable right? and if you don't have a playlist now, making one really does help things for you, trust me. It makes such a large difference.

I'll share mine. My playlist on youtube has somewhere close to around 100 songs, and they are all video game tunes. Mainly Megaman stuff, but that pretty much only makes up 30% of it, and it's scattered all over instead of being placed altogether. Secret of Mana, some Touhou stuff, some PSO stuff, all kinds of things. I have been meaning to give it another coat of paint and organize it a bit better as well as add somewhere around 30 other songs I have been meaning to add. So it should be constantly changing.

You don't need to make a youtube account to do this if you already have a playlist off another site, it's just that youtube and playlist.com are two sites I know of that have ease of access to listening to playlists. IF you know of other sites, or your playlist belongs to another site, feel free to link it but bear in mind the public has to be able to listen to it too.

Here is my playlist. I recommend placing it on random and autoplay so you don't have to keep turning it on. (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A9F0BF05228B4395)

If you don't like my playlist; that's fine, but I figured I would share anyways.

Cruciarius
Mar 29, 2010, 11:25 PM
I listen to PSZ music, while I play PSZ. Even the tower music doesn't bore me.

Though if you do feel you need a playlist, I recommend iTunes or, if you want it web based, something like mixpod or other similar sites. YouTube is horrible.

HeartBreak301
Mar 29, 2010, 11:43 PM
I hook my PC speaker wire up to my DS (goes into the headphone jack) and turn my TV to VGA mode, then play crank the volume. Epic speakers for a tiny DS. It makes the music fun again.

Jazzuki
Mar 30, 2010, 12:45 AM
When i do SHET

I just watch all the lord of the rings :) and it seems to do the trick for me :)

Kytan
Mar 30, 2010, 09:39 AM
I keep the ps0 sounds on because the sound effects help me do better in combat (PA charges, laser traps, etc.) If I'm really bored in an easy place though, which isn't often, I just whip out my ipod, and go to a playlist I never bore of :P