PDA

View Full Version : Creepy PSU Dream xD

dias_flac_0g
Mar 31, 2010, 11:35 AM
I don't remember the whole dream, I do remember though that I got home from somewhere and that when I logged in to psu there was a gang of people in my room nd none of them wanted to leave. So I started to black list all of them but as soon as I B listed someone a new person would appear!!

My plan was to B-List everyone first and then quickly put a password on my room lol.

I thought they wanted to hax me :(

It was just really weird, how I couldn't get rid of the people in my room it was nutts lol.

Do you guys ever have similar psu dreams like this? o.o

Sinikal
Mar 31, 2010, 12:01 PM
I dont care for PSU that much to have dreams about it lol.

Zeek123
Mar 31, 2010, 12:30 PM
They wanted to room hax your Pwands away! And delete all of your S+10s!
(all of which I'm sure are legit :wacko:)

dias_flac_0g
Mar 31, 2010, 12:44 PM
Lol, they wanted to take all of my 50% S ranks inside my PM!!!

They were inside my mains room actually =P My P. Wands are equiped on my alt lol.

Omega_Weltall
Apr 1, 2010, 01:08 PM
usualy when i have a dream about PSU its about Maya and Mirei... and for some reason Curtz is there just shaking his head...

dias_flac_0g
Apr 1, 2010, 01:15 PM
The funny thing is that it's not the first time i've had a similar dream like this.

It's always people storming my room and me b-listing them desperately trying to get them out of my room but they just keep coming and I can't get them out of there :(

xD

Ami
Apr 1, 2010, 08:07 PM
Oh, only one time. For some reason Karen had motion sickness and was violently throwing up in the bathroom of one of the trains. I think she fell down once. And the cast was going down a very high (think roller coaster height) super fun slide.

Yeah.....I made sure whatever I did before I had that dream never happened again.

KittyCatSlut
Apr 1, 2010, 08:17 PM
XD wow i tho that i was the only one to have strange dreams like that on(about) psu XD..

Redpaige13
Apr 1, 2010, 09:39 PM
I had a funky PSU dream some weeks ago. For some reason my husband was in it, and we were running... some mission on Neudaiz. I opened one of those barrels, and found Maracas.

I immediately equipped them, and danced around my husband while shaking the Maracas and singing "La Cucaracha!".

dias_flac_0g
Apr 1, 2010, 10:24 PM
Haha cool dreams ^_^

I wish I had happy psu dreams like that. Mine are always creepy and me just trying to stop the flow of players into my room xD