PDA

View Full Version : what is the next ps game

ChaosBreaker
Mar 31, 2010, 01:44 PM
have we herd any news about the next ps game? i didnt play psz and psp was just another psu

Tek[+]Lok
Mar 31, 2010, 02:34 PM
Well PSzero is on DS.

Clunker
Mar 31, 2010, 11:09 PM
PS:P2 is radically improved from PSU; it incorporates many of the gameplay features in ZERO.
This means it's much better.

Volcompat321
Mar 31, 2010, 11:13 PM
PS Zero is already out, so PS:P2 in English for the NA/Eu regions would be nice, and the next.

Kent
Apr 1, 2010, 01:32 AM
They did make a lot of improvements in Phantasy Star Portable 2 over the abomination that is Phantasy Star Universe. There are, however, a lot of design flaws that lingered from the dark ages of PSU... But it's still several large strides in the right direction.

Honestly, I don't know where I stand on hope for the series from here on out. At the very least, we can see the the mistakes are being learned from, but I can't really say I'm all that optimistic.

Zeek123
Apr 1, 2010, 01:47 AM
They did make a lot of improvements in Phantasy Star Portable 2 over the abomination that is Phantasy Star Universe. There are, however, a lot of design flaws that lingered from the dark ages of PSU... But it's still several large strides in the right direction.

Honestly, I don't know where I stand on hope for the series from here on out. At the very least, we can see the games' development is being given to different teams, but I can't really say I'm all that optimistic.

Fix'd :wacko:

Aeris
Apr 1, 2010, 02:02 AM
PSP2 or PSZ, those are the only two are around =P.

Dragwind
Apr 1, 2010, 06:51 AM
If you want something similar to another PSU, you could hold yourself over with Phantasy Star Portable. If you're looking for something different, Phantasy Star Zero is an option. The next title outside of importing JP PS:P2 will be the next translated versions of PS:P2.

...then there's this year's mystery announcement.

Kent
Apr 1, 2010, 11:22 AM
Fix'd :wacko:
Yeah, the reason I didn't put it like that is because these changes stemmed from Phantasy Star Zero in the first place - which was developed by Sonic Team - whereas Phantasy Star Portable 2 was developed externally.

Sonic Team can still put out a high-quality product when they dedicate considerable resources to it, and don't just sic their B-squad on it: Sonic Unleashed is a good example.

Zeek123
Apr 2, 2010, 05:46 AM
Yeah, the reason I didn't put it like that is because these changes stemmed from Phantasy Star Zero in the first place - which was developed by Sonic Team - whereas Phantasy Star Portable 2 was developed externally.

Sonic Team can still put out a high-quality product when they dedicate considerable resources to it, and don't just sic their B-squad on it: Sonic Unleashed is a bad example.

fix'd :wacko:

(Done trolling, I promise)

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 2, 2010, 06:23 AM
rollbacks and delayed content would be my guess.

AzureAsh
Apr 2, 2010, 11:02 AM
I'd kill for a PSOBB port on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. It'd amazing if it supported splitscreen as well as that was one of the main features that made PSO for GC and Xbox really stand out for me.