PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 New clan -F*F- (Fore Fathers)

BOSSwolf114
Mar 31, 2010, 01:51 PM
We are now recruiting members! We are a group that specializes in aiding individuals who are new to the game, but we also are accepting of experienced players who just want to have fun with a group of people without the constant worry of spam, being booted or scammed. We are more of like a family who think of nothing more than helping not only clan members but newbies as well. Any are welcome, but be prepared to be put to the test if you truly want to move up the ranks.

Fore Fathers
• Baki
• STARMAN
• NYC Assassin
• Pyco Jester
Generals
• Izzy- Anti-Seed squad leader
• (Knight)Noku- Silent Chaos squad leader – Overseer
• Afroman- Colt 45 squad leader
Captains
• ------
• Toy Gunner
• ------
• ------
1st commander
• fré$hñé$$
recruit
• dreamless

Slace2k3
Apr 3, 2010, 04:59 PM
Hi, I just wanted to know how offen are you guys on? I been meaning to get back into PSU, but with 90% of my friends list MIA, its hard to get backi into this game. I really like having a core group of people to play with, which is something you don't get too offen with random parties.

So yeah if you guys play on a offen I would like to join up, just let me know. and if you need to you can send me a message over xboxlive
GT: Project Mako
Thanks

BOSSwolf114
Apr 5, 2010, 11:43 AM
I'm on almost everyday. The thing is though I an no longer in the clan because of that very reason. Seeing as how only one of the -F*F- was doing his job "STARMAN" we were just overwhelmed; I still help out but it's more freelance lol. But I still stand for what the Fore Fathers set out to do which is help everyone and have a good time, so if you ever wanna meet them I would be happy to introduce you. ^_^

They are a great team, but the amount of work to organize all of them is just too much for two ppl to do.

(Knight)Noku

blood206
Apr 14, 2010, 03:49 AM
Yo i just got back in the game and i really dont know the good missions anymore so im tryin find ppl who play a lot. So im interested in joining. All the ppl i used to play with dont play anymore. I got all rifle,shotgun,and twin pistol skills over or at 40 except some of those b.s ones. So if your down hit me up! GT: Krazyflow309dro

BOSSwolf114
Apr 14, 2010, 11:29 AM
alright blood i'll introduce u to them. ^_^

blood206
Apr 14, 2010, 03:10 PM
Aight coo.... I'll be on at some point today.