PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Do you think?

Max B
Mar 31, 2010, 06:57 PM
Do you think Sega will actualy pump out better and more updates like Edward said with the closure of pc/ps2?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 31, 2010, 06:58 PM
Of course. Having only one server yto deal with means that tey can pump more funding into it.

desturel
Mar 31, 2010, 07:02 PM
Nothing wrong with the wait and see approach. This week isn't actually as horrible as everyone is making it out to be. A new mission and seasonal lobbies is a pretty standard update. I'm sure most of you would have preferred two missions instead of just one, but I'm not quite so picky.

Max B
Mar 31, 2010, 07:04 PM
Nothing wrong with the wait and see approach. This week isn't actually as horrible as everyone is making it out to be. A new mission and seasonal lobbies is a pretty standard update. I'm sure most of you would have preferred two missions instead of just one, but I'm not quite so picky.

So for us waiting 3 weeks you think that update is sufficent how sad...

Palle
Mar 31, 2010, 07:04 PM
I don't expect anything of the kind, but time will tell.

I'm just asking that the servers stay up long enough for me to get the final achievement.

buzyb77
Mar 31, 2010, 07:09 PM
Sorry my Vote is not there....

it would be eiter Sorry You Content is in another Country

or

sorry the Crystal Ball is So Hazy that it it was Made By a Sega employee..

or

Sorry the Crystal Ball found the old M-80 stash and killed itself Because it saw soo much dispair

xjustsumloser
Mar 31, 2010, 08:16 PM
I don't have any high hopes at all, but who knows honestly. Sega has somewhat surprised me before, so all we can do is wait and see.

I may actually come back this summer if I have a decent paying job and there is a good population due to PC/PS2 users shifting to 360. I want my final achievement lol.

desturel
Mar 31, 2010, 08:32 PM
So for us waiting 3 weeks you think that update is sufficent how sad...

Waiting three weeks because you knew they weren't going to release an update while the PC servers were in the process of being shut down. Of course I outgrew the "I have to have everything this very minute" mentality a long time ago.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 1, 2010, 12:14 AM
Its quite obvious isnt it?.... of course it wont.

Sinue_v2
Apr 1, 2010, 02:07 AM
There have been a lot of announcements and events in the past in which Sega has promised better support as a result, and mostly it's been just been empty pacification attempts. Whether or not X update can be attributed to Y promise, at the end of the day - PSU in US/EU has never received the updates and attention it needs to stay viable.

So no, I don't think the 360 version will get anything other than business as usual.

Max B
Apr 1, 2010, 04:27 PM
Waiting three weeks because you knew they weren't going to release an update while the PC servers were in the process of being shut down. Of course I outgrew the "I have to have everything this very minute" mentality a long time ago.
this made me lol I see you like throwing money away

desturel
Apr 1, 2010, 04:51 PM
this made me lol I see you like throwing money away

Throwing money away would be buying stock in Pontiac or buying a Joojoo (https://thejoojoo.com/). The $10 a month I spend here pays for servers and connection. I'm paying to play a game. I am not paying for updates. Updates are not necessary for me to play the game.

To repeat myself:

1) I'm not picky.
2) I outgrew the "I have to have everything this very minute" mentality a long time ago.

To add something new to that, if I was bothered that much by the update pattern of this game, I would have quit back before the second coming of the original MAG. I believe that most of the people who have played this game since launch are pretty patient people, otherwise they would not be playing this game any longer.

Of course the people who just troll the message boards find their entertainment in other ways. That's fine by me.

BTW, I've had this conversation before with Shou back in this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171501).

Professor Xavier
Apr 1, 2010, 05:50 PM
My faith in the game is gone until they announce something significant. The PC/PS2 servers closing so soon is just too sad to bear!

Max B
Apr 1, 2010, 07:04 PM
Throwing money away would be buying stock in Pontiac or buying a Joojoo (https://thejoojoo.com/). The $10 a month I spend here pays for servers and connection. I'm paying to play a game. I am not paying for updates. Updates are not necessary for me to play the game.

To repeat myself:

1) I'm not picky.
2) I outgrew the "I have to have everything this very minute" mentality a long time ago.

To add something new to that, if I was bothered that much by the update pattern of this game, I would have quit back before the second coming of the original MAG. I believe that most of the people who have played this game since launch are pretty patient people, otherwise they would not be playing this game any longer.

Of course the people who just troll the message boards find their entertainment in other ways. That's fine by me.

BTW, I've had this conversation before with Shou back in this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171501).

This made me lol:-P