PDA

View Full Version : i'm going to miss psu

KittyCatSlut
Mar 31, 2010, 11:56 PM
i wish that there was a way to save it :/ i dont own a Xbox so im at a lost there....if only they can change the p/c version to go with the xbox...since alot of the xbox games are for the p/c too...oh well...im going to miss killing the rappies XD....and using spells like megid

Niered
Mar 31, 2010, 11:58 PM
This probably belongs in PSU general, assuming it hasnt been made multiple times there as well.

KittyCatSlut
Apr 1, 2010, 12:02 AM
dang...oh well i f_cked up again....yay me :D

Zeek123
Apr 1, 2010, 01:54 AM
dang...oh well i f_cked up again....yay me :D

Hey now... don't be so hard on yourself. PSU General has a bunch of eeny meanies. I can understand why you didn't want to post to them.

Hatrix
Apr 1, 2010, 11:53 PM
Yeah im pretty bummed out about not being able to play on those servers, but during the last few months I had maxed my main and honed all his skills as a Fighgunner and had a pretty good time overall '-'; I really had a good time on the final day also, I was quite surprised that all those people showed up! I did'nt even think that many "GUardians" where still playing, althoug most of them probably just returned for the last free months

KittyCatSlut
Apr 2, 2010, 06:38 PM
well i was the type of psu play who loved to kill her chars alot XD....so i ended the game with a lvl 50 newman...lvl 60 female cast..... lvl 24 human and lvl 26 beast...i did used to have a lvl 150 newman named Autumn.......but when i started the psu my main was a human named viviana...... D: god i wish that there WAS a way that we could of saved psu from dieing...like sign something...so that sega could understand how we felt.....I <3 my name

DreXxiN
Apr 2, 2010, 11:46 PM
We men of the internets love it, too.

Aeris
Apr 4, 2010, 06:58 PM
Ya, Id say wait till the private server comes up well if it does I mean then you will be able to play :P

You know talking about that isn't allowed here you know?

Max B
Apr 4, 2010, 07:39 PM
You know talking about that isn't allowed here you know?
This. Plzz edit your post so your are not quoting a non existent post. I have deleted it.

Here is what can and can't be said about private servers:

Can say:
They exist
Experiences while on them (found -, or did - quest)

Can't say:
How to find them
How to connect to them
Names of the servers
Encouraging using private servers
Walkthrough for exclusive quests

pikachief
Apr 4, 2010, 11:10 PM
well i was the type of psu play who loved to kill her chars alot XD....so i ended the game with a lvl 50 newman...lvl 60 female cast..... lvl 24 human and lvl 26 beast...i did used to have a lvl 150 newman named Autumn.......but when i started the psu my main was a human named viviana...... D: god i wish that there WAS a way that we could of saved psu from dieing...like sign something...so that sega could understand how we felt.....I <3 my name

come to PSU i know plenty of ppl who kill their character all the time lol! if i didnt put so much time into my characters i'd do the same thing lol