Book of MOME.

Trials and Tribulations worse than Job?

Volcompat321
Apr 3, 2010, 11:19 AM
Trials and Tribulations of Russell Jones

I like this old man.

Zeek123
Apr 3, 2010, 08:51 PM
Suddenly the entire Christian religion implodes on itself.

Pedophiles across the globe are finally imprisoned.

Jews are laughing on the side.

"Guess it wasn't that new after all!"

Apr 3, 2010, 11:07 PM
Speaking of fanfics, back in 7th grade (6 years ago), we had to do reading logs. Our teacher said we could read whatever we wanted, so I used fanfics from psoworld. She was pretty confused when I wrote down the author as HUnewearl_Meira. :jpsmile:

Outrider
Apr 3, 2010, 11:30 PM
During my freshman year of college, I realized that I had forgotten to write an assignment for my intro level Creative Writing class.

I wound up using the first chapter of the PSO fanfic I had posted in Fan Works. I had to discuss it with my critique group.

It was... weird.

Though I did make it very clear to them that it was not something I would generally submit for the class.

Still... pretty weird.

ShinMaruku
Apr 3, 2010, 11:35 PM
During my freshman year of college, I realized that I had forgotten to write an assignment for my intro level Creative Writing class.

I wound up using the first chapter of the PSO fanfic I had posted in Fan Works. I had to discuss it with my critique group.

It was... weird.

Though I did make it very clear to them that it was not something I would generally submit for the class.

Still... pretty weird.
Meh I just schemed a story within a week. 40 pages done!

Shadowpawn
Apr 4, 2010, 12:42 AM
I lol'd.

Then I prayed for forgiveness. :/

Volcompat321
Apr 4, 2010, 01:38 AM
I lol'd.

Then I prayed for forgiveness. :/

Why would you do such a thing?
:wacko:

astuarlen
Apr 4, 2010, 01:48 AM
Meh I just schemed a story within a week. 40 pages done!

Well then, you can commence feeling inadequate now, Outrider.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 4, 2010, 03:24 AM
Outrider is so-so bored with witches and elf war plots though.

He doesn't fake the funk for a turn in of junk.

Outrider
Apr 4, 2010, 01:42 PM

I feel quite inadequate.

It would take me at least two weeks to write "boobies" over and over again for 40 pages.

Randomness
Apr 4, 2010, 01:57 PM
I feel quite inadequate.

It would take me at least two weeks to write "boobies" over and over again for 40 pages.

Really? I could make 1,000 pages of a single word in under 5 minutes. (Copy paste, exponential growth ftw :wacko:)

Edit:How to:

1:Type "boobies" twice
2-Ctrl+A
3:Ctrl+v
4:Ctrl+V
5:Repeat steps 2-4 until satisfied with length

Outrider
Apr 4, 2010, 02:42 PM
Really? I could make 1,000 pages of a single word in under 5 minutes. (Copy paste, exponential growth ftw :wacko:)

Edit:How to:

1:Type "boobies" twice
2-Ctrl+A
3:Ctrl+v
4:Ctrl+V
5:Repeat steps 2-4 until satisfied with length

*whoosh*

ShinMaruku
Apr 4, 2010, 02:46 PM
I feel quite inadequate.

You could write a novel about the form and beauty of boobies and their meta function.
But that is far above you.

Your foes will swoop upon you.
Swooping is bad.

astuarlen
Apr 4, 2010, 04:50 PM
Shit, Outrider, now you have to feel inadequate compared to Randomness, too. So glad I'm not you, dude, because that is rough. How do you get out of bed in the morning? I can give you the links to some adorable kitten pics if that would help.

Shin, after you figure out what the meta function of breasts is*, proceed to level 2: discerning the ironic appreciation of the areola. Stage 3 is the gnostic knowledge of the nipple, and from thence one may progress to the most exalted state of being.

*Answer under spoiler so as not to ruin the fun for the Unenlightened:
[spoiler-box]Female mammary protuberances are a cunning device used by the human female to detect extreme dimwititude (from the Greek dimoutos), especially in males of the species. Excessive and unsolicited or unidirectional attention paid to said growths is indicative of an ill-formed ability to relate to another Homo sapiens qua Homo sapiens and is often associated with several comorbid diseases not limited to, but often found within, the sexism cluster.[/spoiler-box]

Outrider
Apr 4, 2010, 10:58 PM
Jeez, I dunno - should I cry myself to sleep? That seems like a reasonable response.

Shadowpawn
Apr 5, 2010, 12:04 AM
Jeez, I dunno - should I cry myself to sleep? That seems like a reasonable response.

You should bottle those tears and sell them. Imagine the profit! Tears of Despair, fragrance of Outrider!

astuarlen
Apr 5, 2010, 12:28 AM
You should bottle those tears and sell them. Imagine the profit! Tears of Despair, fragrance of Outrider!

Unicorn tears can cure athlete's foot.
So that's officially a third reason to feel inferior.

I'm even starting to question my own self-worth at this point. My tears are salty, but not salty enough to qualify as pickle brine.

:cry: <- Copy and paste this emoticon until you're satisfied with the length of your cucumber.

Outrider
Apr 5, 2010, 02:35 AM
I could try making Shin topics to feel better about myself.

But I figure I can only enjoy so much to poorly-proportioned cartoon characters.

(But I can totally play up my misogynist tendencies, boy howdy!)

ShinMaruku
Apr 5, 2010, 07:03 PM
So far above thee.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 5, 2010, 07:09 PM
Speaking of fanfics, back in 7th grade (6 years ago), we had to do reading logs. Our teacher said we could read whatever we wanted, so I used fanfics from psoworld. She was pretty confused when I wrote down the author as HUnewearl_Meira. :jpsmile:

I am flattered. :) The Recollection Saga was rather popular in its day, but it's been a while since anyone's brought it up.

Sooner or later, I need to finish off The Recollection of Allanque. I've got some neat stuff planned for the book, but I haven't seriously sat down to work on it, in quite some time.