PDA

View Full Version : Trade list: Oratiagito, ChainSawd, Devil/battle LOTS MORE!!

Rukh
Mar 4, 2001, 03:45 AM
Sup guys? Here is my updated trading after 12 wonderful trades:

Have:
(x2) Devil/Battle (Increases Attack speed by 30%)

Oratiagito +9 (most powerful Saber type weapon in the game, and the fastest)

ChainSawd +30 (Coolest looking and sounding sword in the game. Also has huge damage)

S-Beats blades

D-Parts (no slots, Great Anderoid only Armor)

Churel mag (all POW, mag level 178)
Churel mag (110 POW, 40 DEX, 35 DEF mag level 200)

C-Bringers rifle (great rifle, with fast attack speed and big damage)

Many assorted slot items.

WANT:
OpaOpa mag cell, or mag

Revival garment

Adv. Regenerate gear (or possibly just regular gear, no proto.)

hp/revival

Willing to entertain most offers, None of the common rares please, I have em all.

Thanks

-Rukh

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rukh on 2001-03-04 01:43 ]</font>

SnakeEyes
Mar 4, 2001, 04:31 AM
I've got a HP Restorate..but the only thing youve got that im interested in is the Oriagito or maybe even the Chainsawd..so maybe we can work something out

Rukh
Mar 4, 2001, 04:46 AM
I would be willing to trade my oratiagito, but I would need you to add some more items to your offer, What else do you have that you would throw in?

-Rukh

taimoor
Mar 4, 2001, 05:28 AM
i have a opa opa for trade let me know what you'll give up for it. I'm on AOL IM and my nickname on that is: ssmfresh
if you want the opa youll have to give up some stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

taimoor
Mar 4, 2001, 05:28 AM
i have a opa opa for trade let me know what you'll give up for it. I'm on AOL IM and my nickname on that is: ssmfresh
if you want the opa youll have to give up some stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Rukh
Mar 4, 2001, 06:24 AM
I REALLY want the opa opa, Its able to go more than level 200 correct? My AIM is Rukh94 you dont seem to be online at the moment, reply or catch me online and we can negotiate the trade. Thanks

-Rukh