PDA

View Full Version : Kit of Dreamcast and Master System for trade

CajunSamurai
Mar 3, 2003, 03:12 AM
I've had both a Kit of Dreamcast and Kit of Master System around for some time now... I was hoping to complete the collection so I could make a Dreamcast mag, but that's not too likely at this point.

Anyway, here's a few things I'm looking for at the moment:

- God/Power
- God/HP
- God/Technique
- any friggin' Lv30 spell

Those would be best, but there're certainly other items I'm looking for as well.

YOINK! I was able to trade them online a few days ago for a decent deal. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CajunSamurai on 2003-03-10 20:46 ]</font>

MadCowChuck_
Mar 3, 2003, 06:20 AM
I was wondering what it would take to get the Kit of Master System off of you?

I know I have a lvl 30 spell, although it is resta and I'm sure you probably have it by now...

I have a list on this page...and I'm definetly loaded up on mats and such...so if there's anything I can trade for Master System (or even both of them together as I am planning to make a DC mag sooner or later), plz let me know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-03-03 03:22 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Mar 3, 2003, 04:30 PM
How much would it take to get that Dreamcast kit off of you? I have some of the god's you listed in your wants.

CajunSamurai
Mar 3, 2003, 08:10 PM
MadCow: Cool, I'll check your list in just a moment.

Monoxide: I'm thinking two God units for the Dreamcast kit, tentatively. Lemme know if that's cool.