PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Log in error.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 3, 2010, 02:58 PM
So i downloaded everything for the free course of PSU JP, made a account with help of a friend and everything.

When i boot PSU and put down my user ID and Password and i want to connect, i keep getting error 061. Yet when a friend of mine tries my account he can log in just fine. What on earth is going on and how can i fix it?

Thanks in advance.

SuKKrl
Apr 3, 2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176228

Posts # 7 and 8 :-)

Ce'Nedra
Apr 3, 2010, 03:33 PM
Doesn't work. Still got the error. I put my option settings exact the same as my friend and he can still log in with my account where i can't. This is really weird.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 4, 2010, 09:43 AM
bump still looking.

Made a new account even, and i get 061'd on both. I tried most things i could think off but it keeps 061ing me and it's starting to piss me off :/

re
Apr 4, 2010, 10:35 AM
bump still looking.

Made a new account even, and i get 061'd on both. I tried most things i could think off but it keeps 061ing me and it's starting to piss me off :/

could you take a screen of the in game login?

Keilyn
Apr 4, 2010, 11:03 AM
You have to activate your account after creating it. You do not get anything until you do so.

You have to actually go to the billing site and pick the option to try PSU or put in a key, but it is not like American/European games that you create an account and automatically get activated at the same time with your free days.

Just activate it and you will be fine.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 4, 2010, 01:24 PM
And where do i do that Keilyn? I don't understand a thing of Kanji (Or whatever they use) nor do i know which site i need to be. Is there a guide somewhere and if not could you tell me?

DAMASCUS
Apr 4, 2010, 01:49 PM
And where do i do that Keilyn? I don't understand a thing of Kanji (Or whatever they use) nor do i know which site i need to be. Is there a guide somewhere and if not could you tell me?

Do you have the Japanese IME activated for your computer?? Once you do you can just select translate on that page and it will be obvious which one it is..

Ce'Nedra
Apr 4, 2010, 01:51 PM
Do you have the Japanese IME activated for your computer?? Once you do you can just select translate on that page and it will be obvious which one it is..

IME? No idea what you mean.

I do see these Kanji or whatever it's named, but that's all.

DAMASCUS
Apr 4, 2010, 02:08 PM
Since you must have already entered Japanese characters to get to that point, you just need to activate the Japanese language for your browser. Unfortunately its too hard to describe without seeing the series of menus. Check PSU pedia, I'm certain they described it there...

Ce'Nedra
Apr 4, 2010, 02:22 PM
Since you must have already entered Japanese characters to get to that point, you just need to activate the Japanese language for your browser. Unfortunately its too hard to describe without seeing the series of menus. Check PSU pedia, I'm certain they described it there...

I just copy pasted the kanji in order to fill in the form.

I also added Japanese to my browser but its still in kanji, i'll try looking there.

shade
Apr 4, 2010, 02:58 PM
You've got an e-mail which contain your username and your password? That's all you have to do if you want play in Free Course Mode: nothing to activate, or whatever. And like you said, your friend is able to use your account, that prove it works fine, and the problem is on your side.

Can you take and post a screenshoot of your main option menu? You've probably this problem (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=1110)...

Resanoca
Apr 4, 2010, 03:13 PM
Just so everyone knows... Its not the account. Its him. People can log into his account just fine, but he can't log in to his own or other people's account. He gets an 061 error and I saw "PSU ID" in the text box. Honestly, I'm quite stumped. And shade-- I already looked into it. That box is checked.

Keilyn
Apr 4, 2010, 03:24 PM
I am wondering if you are behind a secure hardware firewall.

If others can log into the subject's account except the subject....there must be a transmission issue. Only a firewall or antivirus can block the transmission....or a failing connection.

Is such the case with you?

Ce'Nedra
Apr 4, 2010, 03:31 PM
I have no idea, when i first booted the game my firewall said it was blocked, in unblocked it and put all exe files of it in exceptions of my firewall. My Virus Scanner never gave me a notification about anything (I use Avast).

I had the same firewall issue with PSU US, but never with a virus scanner either (used avast back then too). But with PSU US i could connect just fine.

Right now im trying to redownload and install the game.

shade
Apr 4, 2010, 03:45 PM
Right now im trying to redownload and install the game.Useless.

Put PSUIlluminus.exe and PsuIlluminusOff.exe in exception list of any program which can block their execution (like a Firewall, or an antivirus), and be sure the following TCP ports aren't blocked: 11000~11099 & 12000~12099.

And I assume your hosts file isn't modified, right?

Ce'Nedra
Apr 4, 2010, 05:08 PM
I had my host file edited but i change it back to how it was originally. I'm gonna give the port triggering a go.

SuKKrl
Apr 4, 2010, 05:48 PM
I use avast so it shouldn't be the problem.

DragonStriker
Apr 4, 2010, 06:54 PM
I use avast so it shouldn't be the problem.

You are a problem.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 5, 2010, 06:10 AM
I opened the ports but i still keep getting this.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/deathterror/PSU/061.jpg

:/

shade
Apr 5, 2010, 09:08 AM
You're trying to play in story mode without have purchased the gamekey XD

Ce'Nedra
Apr 5, 2010, 12:22 PM
You're trying to play in story mode without have purchased the gamekey XD

Figures...that's what you get for not understanding moonrunes.

Ok i feel highly retarted right now ;-;

re
Apr 5, 2010, 12:59 PM
are you trying to play story mode?
lol late reply XD