PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 April 9, 2010; No update this week.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 6, 2010, 01:11 AM
Edward confirmed (http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=323352) that SEGA is continuing their neglect of the 360 servers.

Illuminate
Apr 6, 2010, 01:23 AM
That's just too bad.
They're next. D: IT'S ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY!

Whilst the PC servers are shutting down. PC users transfer over to the 360.
SEGAC sucks all they can out of the 360, before finally shutting it down too.

unicorn
Apr 6, 2010, 01:38 AM
This is why I switched to JP. Phantasy Star cant succeed outside Japan.

Powder Keg
Apr 6, 2010, 01:41 AM
I wouldn't go ALABLABLALBLAHBALBAHAAAHHHHH until there's nothing within two weeks of the last update.

Palle
Apr 6, 2010, 02:27 AM
Hm, 360 server shutdown, or SoA shuttering its doors for good. Which will come first?

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 6, 2010, 05:54 AM
Hm, 360 server shutdown, or SoA shuttering its doors for good. Which will come first?

Or just typicaly feeding us anal gravy of excuses and hopes only to say lolnonub and leave us in the dark.

HienkyakuX
Apr 6, 2010, 10:48 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn232/BULLDOGADAMSON/IMG000011.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

This looks all too familiar....

OOOO two star :P

And with that I'll say less than a year for 360 side. Not that it will shut down since the server is run by MS but ppl will go away having a 2 or 3 years gap of updates and segac announce no more updates translation in the matter. Just to make a note; Do you thing that closing ps2/pc would had speed ed up updates? when they have /use the same kind of programing involve. When on 360 side they always have to wait a few more days to be added cuz MS have to validate what gets in the server.

Volcompat321
Apr 6, 2010, 11:06 AM
Huh, just a casual "no maintenance" announcement.
No reason, apologies, nothing.

desturel
Apr 6, 2010, 11:19 AM
We had an update last week. Can't you guys wait at least two weeks before your resume your regularly scheduled whining and complaining?

Volcompat321
Apr 6, 2010, 11:20 AM
Nope, because they need updates.

My server died about a week ago.

Tyreek
Apr 6, 2010, 11:41 AM
I'll reserve my actual statement until the next week. But... Too bad.

buzyb77
Apr 6, 2010, 02:16 PM
We had an update last week. Can't you guys wait at least two weeks before your resume your regularly scheduled whining and complaining?

why Should They/we... Japan Has gotten a update a WEEK lately...and maintenance

Can't wait for FFXIV to Kill PSU

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 6, 2010, 03:09 PM

Yes, because a co-op mission and easter lobbies is oh so glorious. And this is the first time I've actually openly spoken against SEGA, so regulary scheduled? HA I think not sir.

And with that I'll say less than a year for 360 side. Not that it will shut down since the server is run by MS but ppl will go away having a 2 or 3 years gap of updates and segac announce no more updates translation in the matter. Just to make a note; Do you thing that closing ps2/pc would had speed ed up updates? when they have /use the same kind of programing involve. When on 360 side they always have to wait a few more days to be added cuz MS have to validate what gets in the server.

Yeah that was at like, 9am my time meaning it would of been in the dam early hours for USA and I know schools kicking in for a lot of people again. Just caught me off guard.

Zos
Apr 6, 2010, 03:13 PM
If they can update the japanese servers weekly, then what's the reason we have to wait a week? From here it looks like a copy/paste deal from computer to server, not very difficult.

desturel
Apr 6, 2010, 03:23 PM
why Should They/we... Japan Has gotten a update a WEEK lately...and maintenance

Huh?
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=mission

The past two months of updates for Japan:
2/4 - Valentine lobbies
2/11 - World of Illusion/R and GAM AMP update
2/18 - GAM changes
2/25 - Title update (new clothes and parts, hair, daily stamp and titles) and White Day
3/4 - no update
3/11 - no update
3/18 - Easter and GBR colony with Distant Memory
3/25 - S2 rare missions and stat/exp change for level 175 monsters
4/1 - no update
4/8 - Spring Lobby and new GAS styles

So you are saying GAM and GAS changes count as updates, but you bitched and whined when we got a new mission last week?

Not only that when we do get the Guardian Advanced Missions and Styles, you'll be bitching when we get updates to those because "this is totally pointless". Or maybe you are talking about the lobby changes. Those are really high quality updates, except when we get them. When we get them they are crap updates or no real update at all.

Powder Keg
Apr 6, 2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah let's gauge what's going to happen to the 360 servers from an online check at the polar opposite of the peak.

Brilliant!

[SPOILER-BOX]Huh?

2/4 - Valentine lobbies
2/18 - GAM changes
2/25 - Title update (new clothes and parts, hair, daily stamp and titles) and White Day
3/4 - no update
3/11 - no update
4/1 - no update

So you are saying GAM and GAS changes count as updates, but you bitched and whined when we got a new mission last week?

Not only that when we do get the Guardian Advanced Missions and Styles, you'll be bitching when we get updates to those because "this is totally pointless". Or maybe you are talking about the lobby changes. Those are really high quality updates, except when we get them. When we get them they are crap updates or no real update at all.[/SPOILER-BOX]
Yeah, you think the update rage is bad now, wait until updates consist of this if we get there.

Palle
Apr 6, 2010, 03:56 PM
Yeah let's gauge what's going to happen to the 360 servers from an online check at the polar opposite of the peak.

Brilliant!
Yeah, before I thought better of it, I checked in on the 360 servers. 4.5 stars in Uni 1, all others 0.5. Seems like population isn't necessarily a concern. My take on "what's going to happen to the 360 servers" is based instead on the sad decline of SoA to its present state.

Powder Keg
Apr 6, 2010, 04:03 PM
No one likes it, but the fact remains that the population is currently around a universe and a half (Proven during MAG+) and that's more than PC/PS2 has ever had at any point IIRC, and the old server was able to last all of that time.

A lot of us are fine playing as long as we have friends to team up with. Others perhaps not so much, and if you have everything capped/leveled/found....well of course you'll get bored and may have played a little too much. XD

unicorn
Apr 6, 2010, 04:34 PM
Huh?

2/4 - Valentine lobbies
2/18 - GAM changes
3/4 - no update
3/11 - no update
4/1 - no update

Not only that when we do get the Guardian Advanced Missions and Styles, you'll be bitching when we get updates to those because "this is totally pointless". Or maybe you are talking about the lobby changes. Those are really high quality updates, except when we get them. When we get them they are crap updates or no real update at all.

JP server got an update on 3/4. The PSP2 outfits and hair.

I think we didnt get an update on the 11th and the 1st, but otherwise its pretty good compared to US/EU's bi-weekly updates. Plus, JP still manages to update even during a GBR, can't say the same for the US.

Honestly, ST can update you guys faster, they just choose not to because they make more money that way. You're still getting gradually more behind on updates because they're giving you small, spoon-fed updates.

For example, the JP servers will update hairstyles, clothes, GAS, etc in one update. When the US gets that content, it suddenly becomes 3 or 4 separate updates. Thus, you'll still be further behind.

And the JP updates have been slightly bigger than what you summarized.

HyperShot-X-
Apr 6, 2010, 05:28 PM
^ if I were you, I'd take my chance on 360 server instead of totally missing out on the major event like Absolute Zero by switching to JP. All of you(who moved to JP) have no excuse for taking part in sealing the fate of future PS series ever getting released outside of JP.

DarK-SuN
Apr 6, 2010, 05:47 PM
HyperShot, maybe you should consider that not everyone has a 360 to begin with, so continueing to play on a platform they have (PC for example) to keep playing PSU is, naturally, the sanest choice since the JP servers are free to play, even more so if they don't mind the japanese language.

Then there's those, like me, who do have a 360 and do have PSU for the 360, but still didn't play it and were PC side players, and still play on the PC side (JP server now though) while playing some other game as well.
I got the 360 version as a collector's item, nothing else.

You can't really complain I don't give them "money" to keep bringing Phantasy Star games outside Japan, specially since I had 3 accounts on the EU/US servers, bought PSPortable 1 three times (JP, US and EU versions), bought PSZero as well and might do the same for PSPortable 2 (already have the JP version, let's see about the rest, if they're ever out).

It's all about management here, and SOA has horrible horrible management.

Powder Keg
Apr 6, 2010, 06:07 PM
It's all about management here, and SOA has horrible horrible management.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/luthor.jpg

It's been stressed several times that the Japanese team is in control of whatever updates the 360 server receives.

Palle
Apr 6, 2010, 06:33 PM
^ if I were you, I'd take my chance on 360 server instead of totally missing out on the major event like Absolute Zero by switching to JP. All of you(who moved to JP) have no excuse for taking part in sealing the fate of future PS series ever getting released outside of JP.
Hey, I always enjoyed our parties on 360 and if I still had any characters of your level and any partner cards [other than yours] from players that hadn't quit in 2007, I'd be tempted to stick it out on 360. Ultimately, as a fan of the PS IP, I'm in the difficult position of looking at what sort of return I'll get for my $10 GL fee. On one hand, the treatment of PSU has established the precedent that no matter how much money I throw at SoJ, things will not improve over here, so I might as well play where my money does some good. On the other hand, I can support the 360 servers for the same price but get a slow leak of updates, no guaranteed long-term schedule (?), and a community whose age and temperament are by and large totally incompatible with my own.

As much I liked playing on 360, it almost seems like SoJ never really wanted a 360 version, was never behind the investment, feels resentful that it must labor to provide the 360 market any service, and is resigned to releasing as little as possible until the abject NA/EU subscribers finally give up on the game. Maybe that's a total mischaracterization: it would be encouraging to see evidence to the contrary.

If, with the closure of the PC/PS2 servers, SoA deliver on the implication that 360 support will be ramped up, I might feel more comfortable paying to solo on 360. That's a pretty big 'if' for me, given the track record here. Alternately, I can solo on the version that is current and receives regular attention, though I will definitely miss out on a lot of content [being on PS2].

It's been stressed several times that the Japanese team is in control of whatever updates the 360 server receives.
Yeah, I get the feeling that Edward, Ruby, and Clumsy are pretty much all that remain of SoA.

XbikXBd
Apr 6, 2010, 06:44 PM
Why is it every time i open the "no mattanence for..." the PC people complain and complain i dont get it plz pc people quit being hurt over ur server being shut down be nice to xbox people lol i would like to not here well you guys got no update so your server is going to be shut down plz just stop damn^^;
I am a proud Xbox player and have been since expantion so yah plz no more bs comments like that anymore......

Shou
Apr 6, 2010, 07:22 PM
So we should play on the shit server that is Xbox to increase the likelyhood that another PS game will come to America? Ok :rolleyes:.

Besides JP will probably be able to play a recycled version of Absolute Zero anyway. 6 weeks of Absolute Zero on a neglected deteriorating server? No thanks.

HyperShot-X-
Apr 6, 2010, 08:02 PM
So we should play on the shit server that is Xbox to increase the likelyhood that another PS game will come to America? Ok :rolleyes:.
you've been playing on even shittier server for years so what's the big deal, eh?:-?

Besides JP will probably be able to play a recycled version of Absolute Zero anyway. 6 weeks of Absolute Zero on a neglected deteriorating server? No thanks.
so, where was the 'recycled version' of the Firebreak event then? right, it's only your wishful thinking for making up even more bs excuses. Having something is better than having nothing at all, tyvm.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 6, 2010, 08:52 PM
so, where was the 'recycled version' of the Firebreak event then? right, it's only your wishful thinking for making up even more bs excuses. Having something is better than having nothing at all, tyvm.

SEGA/ST has already announced that they will be rereleasing "certain highly popular event missions" in their longterm schedule (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176481). The chances of Firebreak or Absolute Zero being included are probably good considering their overall popularity.

As for having something over nothing, Japan's servers have so much more content than the 360 servers it is not even funny. If you want something, play on the Japanese servers. If you expect nothing then the 360 servers are the perfect place.

Shou
Apr 6, 2010, 09:43 PM
The reason I did not switch earlier is because I didn't want to lose everything I had gotten, and I (stubpidly) had a little faith in SEGAC.

As for the recycled events, you must have missed the long term schedual JP recently put out.

Kinako78
Apr 7, 2010, 11:13 AM

Yeah, seeing as that's how often they said they would update, that's not a bad idea. Enjoy the update you just got a few days ago!

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 7, 2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah, seeing as that's how often they said they would update, that's not a bad idea. Enjoy the update you just got a few days ago!

The update we got was lackluster; add to that the fact that Japan's servers had an update only one week after the very same mission was released on their servers and it makes you wonder why we are constantly treated like second-rate customers.

Anon_Fire
Apr 7, 2010, 01:16 PM
I get the feeling that Edward, Ruby, and Clumsy are pretty much all that remain of SoA.

I'll have to agree with this one

pikachief
Apr 7, 2010, 03:44 PM
The average time between updates have been 1 update every other week since day 1!

The first update came 2 weeks after the game's release. Since then we've gotten an update every other week unless they announce ahead of time that we'd get updates every week for a period of time or a lack of updates. Or when we have an event we don't usually get updates during those.

Other than those times we have ALWAYS gotten updates every OTHER week so please stop complaining and be patient :)

Kinako78
Apr 7, 2010, 06:37 PM
The update we got was lackluster; add to that the fact that Japan's servers had an update only one week after the very same mission was released on their servers and it makes you wonder why we are constantly treated like second-rate customers.

And to add my own comment to this, I feel that Sega of Japan sees us "Gaijin" as just that: second-rate customers. Which is why I refuse to give them any of my money: at least from Sega of America, they try to give us some respect. Even if that's all they can give us due to being forced under SoJ's thumb.

Akumamaru
Apr 7, 2010, 06:59 PM

he must have taken that pic like at 3am or something its always like that at that time of night heres a pic at the servers at 5pm
[SPOILER-BOX]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs379.snc3/24241_1379910210513_1014639236_1147912_4907346_n.j pg[/SPOILER-BOX]

unicorn
Apr 7, 2010, 09:26 PM
You guys gotta be really gullible if you think SoA is going to update the 360 servers.

You would think you'd learn from PSO, BB, and PC/PS2?

And I dont think SoJ is in charge of the US servers. I think its SoA who is lazy, but SoJ doesn't really care because its not their problem.

And the only reason I think the PSU 360 has a JP site is because Japanese players need to know what they're getting in their updates.

Kinako78
Apr 7, 2010, 10:58 PM
Luu, SoJ has to have at least some say in running the 360 servers, seeing as both US and JP players on it. And even if not, they still choose when to send the mission data to the US, so it still all comes down to SoJ not giving a damn about their non-Japanese customers.

HienkyakuX
Apr 8, 2010, 12:40 AM
Luu, SoJ has to have at least some say in running the 360 servers, seeing as both US and JP players on it. And even if not, they still choose when to send the mission data to the US, so it still all comes down to SoJ not giving a damn about their non-Japanese customers.

That is so true or if it wasn't then US would had have stuff before JP did. Same thing happen with bb to start with; but ppl tend to blame the closest person around. As of that history has a nasty way to repeat itself so don't blame SoA when SoJ post no more updates for US.

mAsTeR OuTi
Apr 8, 2010, 04:03 PM
former PC players crying a river....pathetic^^

no update this week? fine, I dont need one... still have my lasers to lvl...and run sum seed express with my japanese friends :D

outi

Tyreek
Apr 8, 2010, 06:03 PM
Oh boy, you don't have a clue. This is more than the PC player base getting shafted, this about us as the "US" playerbase for PSU, getting treated as customers. Now I am one for holding out some faith in SEGA, but not even I am this blind. The more I'm proven wrong the better.

unicorn
Apr 8, 2010, 07:25 PM
Actually, I'm not going to preach about how SoA is lazy and how the 360 servers are going to die too. Since apparently I'm a former "pc player crying a river".

I will however, laugh at you guys when your server gets shutdown without notice (like the Xbox PSO) after eternal Christmas pt 2.

And as you guys whine about getting shafted, I will be taking screenshots of all the weapons and data from PSPo2 that the JP will be getting.

Powder Keg
Apr 8, 2010, 07:26 PM
So, in other words, you'll be gloating about how you can be the bigger douche?

Just let it go, people...

desturel
Apr 8, 2010, 07:36 PM
And as you guys whine about getting shafted

When have I ever whined about being shafted?

Yeah, I know, the comment isn't directed at me. Anyway, I suppose if I was one who enjoyed schadenfreude as much as you, I would be extremely happy right now. Or, if you truly wanted a sense of schadenfreude, you should be elated at both the PC players complaining and the Xbox players complaining about the complainers. It would be a delicious circle that you could easily perpetuate through generally meaningless simple posts such as the one (partially) quoted. Plus your continued prodding of the herd, so to speak, is of a manner that is subtle enough that many would not realize your true intention.

ZIE creations
Apr 9, 2010, 05:08 PM
desturel had a point, you guys are a bunch of cry babies. Since when have we recieved an update every week? :twak:

Yuicihi
Apr 9, 2010, 05:54 PM
I would honestly believe that this would be accepted by now.

Whit
Apr 9, 2010, 06:15 PM
This is why you shouldn't play one game exclusively, kids!

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 10, 2010, 02:37 PM
And as you guys whine about getting shafted, I will be taking screenshots of all the weapons and data from PSPo2 that the JP will be getting.

You won't see me crying, the only thing that can get me off this game is a 360 server death.

MadDogg
Apr 10, 2010, 04:53 PM
And to add my own comment to this, I feel that Sega of Japan sees us "Gaijin" as just that: second-rate customers. Which is why I refuse to give them any of my money: at least from Sega of America, they try to give us some respect. Even if that's all they can give us due to being forced under SoJ's thumb.

This is so true. Hell, this kind of treatment made me swear off all foreign ran MMOs period. (Used to be the same bull with maplestory. Hackers start hacking on kms or jms? Game masters is on that shit ASAP. Hackers on gms? Lol the game masters are asleep, only working 4 hours a day on weekdays. We will fix the hacking outbreak when we feel like it ). It took me some years to realize it, but the only way "western" players will get fair treatment is playing MMOs made by "westerners". Its been great playing world of warcraft, with a little city of heroes and champions online on the side since I quit this game. We'll see how capcom will run a online game when monster hunter 3 comes out, even though I"m having my doubts.

Max B
Apr 10, 2010, 06:16 PM
lol join Jp pc/ps2 like me l

DragonStriker
Apr 10, 2010, 09:25 PM
You won't see me crying, the only thing that can get me off this game is a 360 server death.

I completely agree, I still find it hilarious how people on this forum complain about the closure of the PC/PS2 server when half didn't even have active subscriptions. It's just funny to see some of the stupidity and overall retardation of complaints on this forum.

Kinako78
Apr 10, 2010, 11:02 PM
This is so true. Hell, this kind of treatment made me swear off all foreign ran MMOs period. (Used to be the same bull with maplestory. Hackers start hacking on kms or jms? Game masters is on that shit ASAP. Hackers on gms? Lol the game masters are asleep, only working 4 hours a day on weekdays. We will fix the hacking outbreak when we feel like it ). It took me some years to realize it, but the only way "western" players will get fair treatment is playing MMOs made by "westerners". Its been great playing world of warcraft, with a little city of heroes and champions online on the side since I quit this game. We'll see how capcom will run a online game when monster hunter 3 comes out, even though I"m having my doubts.

I play Destiny Online, which may be foreign-made, but it's also F2P, so the company's not getting any money from me. Whenever I can afford it, I may play City of Heroes, cause I played a trial run of it and had a lot of fun.

Sinue_v2
Apr 11, 2010, 04:07 AM
I will however, laugh at you guys when your server gets shutdown without notice (like the Xbox PSO) after eternal Christmas pt 2.

Christ man, could you be more infantile? It's not like what you were responding to was much better, yeah, but way to make yourself look like a complete fuck in an attempt to kick it up a notch.

unicorn
Apr 11, 2010, 09:57 AM
Christ man, could you be more infantile? It's not like what you were responding to was much better, yeah, but way to make yourself look like a complete fuck in an attempt to kick it up a notch.

You dont have to be so derogatory about it. Although my post was rather mean, I didn't insult anyone.

And if you guys are truely offended, it probably means all these allusions to a 360 shutdown are true.

You guys act like I'm just a butthurt PC/PS2 player. Don't misconstrue my posts, I'm just putting in my own enlightenment. I'm perfectly fine the PC/PS2 shutdown, since I find the JP server to be muuuuch better. Ignore my posts if you really feel SoA is going to update ya and feel secure with their service.

desturel
Apr 11, 2010, 04:21 PM
And if you guys are truely offended, it probably means all these allusions to a 360 shutdown are true.

Please prove how people complaining = the servers are going to be shutdown. (I'm staying away from using big words this time).

DuRaL
Apr 11, 2010, 06:13 PM
the recent updates for JP PSU haven't really convinced me either, so as long as i have the sup update and absolute zero event to look forward to, i'll be fine..
after that, i might cancel my GL, but who knows.. =)

and they will shut down the JP server one day, too, so stop feeling like a god just cause you're playing on the JP server now xD

by the way, 360 PSU still gets 4 1/2 stars on Uni 1 even without an event, when was the last time PC/PS2 had that many players online?
also, i don't think JP PSU does so much better (unless there's an event)

DragonStriker
Apr 11, 2010, 06:57 PM
the recent updates for JP PSU haven't really convinced me either, so as long as i have the sup update and absolute zero event to look forward to, i'll be fine..

and they will shut down the JP server one day, too, so stop feeling like a god just cause you're playing on the JP server now xD

by the way, 360 PSU still gets 4 1/2 stars on Uni 1 even without an event, when was the last time PC/PS2 had that many players online?

I agree, I really can't wait for Supplement and Absolute Zero, even though I'm not even playing PSU full time or at all currently, I'll make an appearance for both.

unicorn
Apr 11, 2010, 07:52 PM
Please prove how people complaining = the servers are going to be shutdown. (I'm staying away from using big words this time).

I don't have any problems with big words, so feel free. I'm not all that impressed by your vocabulary, so if you feel you need to use big words to appear as a smart ass, go ahead. But it seems you aren't quite sure yourself with the placement of these "big words" since you edited your post.

People complaining =/= server shutdown. I didnt say anything near that, so don't try to paraphrase what I said differently. I basically said that there must be a reason why everyone is having a titty attack by my posts. My posts were about the 360 shutting down and all of a sudden you guys got into an "ZOMG NO WE NO GO DOWN" uproar.

I know they will shut down the JP server, but definetely not before the 360 servers. Even the Japanese Blue Burst servers are still up http://psobb.jp/ ! Nothing lasts forever lol...

It doesnt matter how many people played on PC/PS2. I'm not saying it was better than 360. PC/PS2 sucked donkey balls. If I had a 360 when I signed up, I wouldve went to the 360. Only reason why I'm on JP now is because PC/PS2 is even more proof that anything outside of JP is going to fail.

I'm not saying to cancel your 360 accounts and play JP. Enjoy your game. I'm just saying don't be surprised if we see a notice from Edward stating the 360 servers are shutting down in (near-ish) future.

So ya. ST doesn't need your false hope.

Cleptomaniac
Apr 11, 2010, 07:58 PM
Why wouldn't we defend the game we love?
The Xbox 360 servers will not be shutting down anytime in the 'near-ish' future.
As stated previously, we get over one full universe without any updates...When we actually get new content/events we get over two full universes. If you take a look at the ID numbers of newer signups it is already into the 119k range. We are as healthy as ever.

desturel
Apr 11, 2010, 09:16 PM
I don't have any problems with big words, so feel free. I'm not all that impressed by your vocabulary, so if you feel you need to use big words to appear as a smart ass, go ahead. But it seems you aren't quite sure yourself with the placement of these "big words" since you edited your post.
That was for DragonStriker who complained about me using the word "non sequitur" in an argument that has been deleted by the mods twice now, so I decided to rephrase my question.

DragonStriker
Apr 11, 2010, 11:04 PM
That was for DragonStriker who complained about me using the word "non sequitur" in an argument that has been deleted by the mods twice now, so I decided to rephrase my question.

I didn't complain, I just laughed at your thinking that using big words would get your "point" across better over a forum.

Sarcasm goes along way, just ask the mods who deleted my post of "Good Job Buddy" or something of that nature.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 11, 2010, 11:15 PM
Why wouldn't we defend the game we love?
The Xbox 360 servers will not be shutting down anytime in the 'near-ish' future.
As stated previously, we get over one full universe without any updates...When we actually get new content/events we get over two full universes. If you take a look at the ID numbers of newer signups it is already into the 119k range. We are as healthy as ever.

It should be noted that even a perfectly 'healthy' person can die without warning.

DragonStriker
Apr 11, 2010, 11:19 PM
It should be noted that even a perfectly 'healthy' person can die without warning.

Expecially a person who is being fed once every 3 weeks. When their brother is being fed weekly or every 2 weeks.

desturel
Apr 11, 2010, 11:31 PM
I didn't complain, I just laughed at your thinking that using big words would get your "point" across better over a forum.

So now I'm using small words and super_luu is upset that they aren't big enough. Ah, the joys of the internet.

DragonStriker
Apr 12, 2010, 12:20 AM
So now I'm using small words and super_luu is upset that they aren't big enough. Ah, the joys of the internet.

I think you are confusing "upset" with laughing at you for caring so much.

desturel
Apr 12, 2010, 07:15 AM
I think you are confusing "upset" with laughing at you for caring so much.

I'm aware of the true nature of you and super_luu (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2472314), but trolls don't have fun unless you respond to them, so I'm entertaining both of you. Since the mods don't seem to mind the trolling as long as it isn't personal, I can continue along with you.

Kinako78
Apr 12, 2010, 11:00 AM
I'd play your little game with you, but I'm not gonna sink to that level. As far as I'm concerned, the closing of the PC/PS2 servers is in the past, done, over with, finito. I've moved on, so if some of the other PC/PS2 players can't (which I doubt as many are still whining as you think, mAsTeR OuTi), that's their business. So you two have fun until one of you gives in or this topic gets locked, whichever comes first (personally, I'm betting on topic lock happening first).

Sinue_v2
Apr 12, 2010, 09:26 PM
You dont have to be so derogatory about it. Although my post was rather mean, I didn't insult anyone.

You guys act like I'm just a butthurt PC/PS2 player. Don't misconstrue my posts, I'm just putting in my own enlightenment. I'm perfectly fine the PC/PS2 shutdown, since I find the JP server to be muuuuch better. Ignore my posts if you really feel SoA is going to update ya and feel secure with their service.

Your comment wasn't offensive or insulting, it was just juvenile as all hell. It doesn't make you sound like a "butthurt PC/PS2 player"... it make you sound narcissistic.