PDA

View Full Version : PSZ: Farming Humillias on SH mode

Seth Astra
Apr 7, 2010, 11:03 PM
I'll be doing this every week untill I get a good Millias Breaker. I'm planning on doing this from roughly one to three PM MST every Sunday. I'll be running as Seth (That's also my nickname in the game). I don't have my FC up yet. I usually use a Morgenlote, Lv. 3 celeb, pretty good machine %. I'll also cast Shifta+Resta when needed. Oh, and my PB is Granir. When you post, tell me what I can expect you to do, and what PB you use (so we know who starts the PB chain.)

Nick O'Demus
Apr 7, 2010, 11:17 PM
I might be able to help. I'll bring my Lv.95 FOnewearl, if you'll do Shifta she can do Jellen/Zalure/Resta/Anti. PB will be Flozir.

Send me a reminder PM on Sunday morning.

saphira
Apr 8, 2010, 06:04 AM
Hi !
I don't know if I could help you :
I'm a lv 85 HUnewearl
I do Resta, anti/Shifta/Deband if you want (just said me for I adjust my palette)
I have Midgul for PB.

Just said me if you would i join you for this run.

Seth Astra
Apr 8, 2010, 08:02 AM
Ok, you are both in. I'll need to ad my friend code. Nick O'Demus, I think that we'll use your PB. I can always OE spam with my current sword. Also, are you a pure support force or do you use the occasional attack tech? Saphira, I'd recommend using anti/resta/deband. I can more or less cover shifta, and an extra person to cast resta always helps. The two of your anti spells will help a lot. I have a slow protect but freeze still gets me. I'll just wait for a third person and then we can all add each other and I'll PM you sunday to confirm.

Nick O'Demus
Apr 8, 2010, 08:57 AM
During the level, I spam Zonde (works wonders on most everything there, except FinjerG and Akorse). Against Humilas, I switch to a slicer. Flozir would work best if we can get a 4th player.

Seth Astra
Apr 8, 2010, 05:50 PM
I agree about the 4th player. Of course, having anoter player helps with everything. I think that instead of OE spam I'll spam serpent air. According to a guide on this site that's a good PA to use. I'll have to test that later. Also, does anyone here know the best quest to get to humillias quick? Also, what should I enter for your nicknames when registering you two. I posted my FC, and my nickname is Seth. Hopefully we can get this going.

Gunslinger-08
Apr 8, 2010, 06:04 PM
Well, if you need a 4th, I might be able to help. My main's only a lvl 79 RAmar, but I don't see how I'd be holding you guys back or anything.

However, I don't think I'd be able to show up as early as 1 pm MST. Closer to 2 MST, yes.

Anyway, PM me if you add me.

<--- PSZ FC

Seth Astra
Apr 8, 2010, 10:19 PM
@Gunslinger: Provided no one else comes along in the next two days, you are in. I'll have us wait for you at around 2, no problem.

I am really happy that I'm actuall gathering a team. It'll be even better if I get my Millias Breaker.

saphira
Apr 9, 2010, 12:09 PM
My nickname is dragon and my FC is just on the left.

Just a question, what time will we start ?

Seth Astra
Apr 9, 2010, 09:25 PM
@saphira: 1 PM MST. We'll go till about 3.

saphira
Apr 10, 2010, 06:11 AM
Ok.
(I was worried, for me it will be from 10 PM to 12 PM ... GMT+2h)

Zeon1234567
Apr 10, 2010, 09:47 AM
yo im up for some runs

3996 8964 5870

Seth Astra
Apr 10, 2010, 12:00 PM
Zeon, I will just assume that's your nickname, and I'm fine with you comming. Wow, all four of us are Newmans. Gunslinger, sorry, but It's just that you won't be availible for half of it.

Zeon1234567
Apr 10, 2010, 02:02 PM
sweet

Nick O'Demus
Apr 10, 2010, 02:14 PM
Wow, all four of us are Newmans.

Automatic PP regeneration does have its advantages for tech/PA spamming.

Gunslinger-08
Apr 10, 2010, 03:03 PM
Zeon, I will just assume that's your nickname, and I'm fine with you comming. Wow, all four of us are Newmans. Gunslinger, sorry, but It's just that you won't be availible for half of it.

Eh, there are worse things in life than getting trumped by Newmans. :) Well, let me know if you do some more runs later in the day tomorrow.

Seth Astra
Apr 10, 2010, 09:45 PM
Automatic PP regeneration does have its advantages for tech/PA spamming.
Not to mention that PP regen + Best non-force MST = plenty of decent resta. Very helpful for a HUnewm, I only need trimates for bosses... and the occasional Arkzein *shudders*.

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 03:59 PM
Hey everyone, just got off the run and I wonder if we could do it again next week?

Nick O'Demus
Apr 11, 2010, 03:59 PM
Sure, same time?

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:02 PM
Sounds good. BTW, when someone is trapped with the enemies, what I was trying to do was to lay a telepipe so everyone outside could return to the city, then the person inside could lay a new telepipe and everyone could come in. Think that could work next week?

saphira
Apr 11, 2010, 04:03 PM
All this blue bulletta :eek:

Next week ?
I think i can't.
But I'm free until wednesday, normally ...

Nick O'Demus
Apr 11, 2010, 04:04 PM
Don't know, never tried that before. I was just trying to spam Resta from my side of the barrier to keep her alive, and hitting the enemies with Zonde whenever they were in range.

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:04 PM
I really wish I could use a different character next week. However, my FOnewearl is still on Hard (Lv. 47) and my HUcast... well, he hasn't completed the story yet (Lv. 13...)

saphira
Apr 11, 2010, 04:06 PM
It's true that i was a little alone this time ^^.
NOBODY has thinked to go around.

Nick O'Demus
Apr 11, 2010, 04:08 PM
There was another barrier blocking the other way too. We COULDN'T go around.

Zeon1234567
Apr 11, 2010, 04:08 PM
Barrier was locked from other side

saphira
Apr 11, 2010, 04:09 PM
OKI ^^"

But thanks for the resta.

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:13 PM
Don't know, never tried that before. I was just trying to spam Resta from my side of the barrier to keep her alive, and hitting the enemies with Zonde whenever they were in range.
Yeah, we'll have to try my trick next week. I don't have very good long range PAs. (Thriller Combo, Wipeout, Bright Sign). Also, nick, I liked how you used zonde to detonate traps. I used trap vision myself, but anyone without trap vision is bound to appriciate that.

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:16 PM
It's just to bad no one got any good drops. Well, that's not entirely true, I got some LV. 15 techs (barta and deband) and both me and saphira got Tech Saves Lv.3 (unfortunately my force already has one). Still, no Millias breaker. P.S. Anyone else find the 3rd fight harder then the others? Perhaps its just because he stayed split for longer.

saphira
Apr 11, 2010, 04:18 PM
I had 2 tech save lv3, it change everything XD.
and more than 30 blue bulletta ...

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:20 PM
All this blue bulletta :eek:

Next week ?
I think i can't.
But I'm free until wednesday, normally ...
I agree about the blue bullettas. We did have a few laughs about the number of them we got. Unfortunately, Sunday is the only day I'm free to do a bunch of runs like this. I'll find a substitute for you next week, but after that you can be back in.

saphira
Apr 11, 2010, 04:23 PM
No, I think that I couldn't do a run until a long time.
Exams are looming large ...

Good afternoon for you (and good night for me ...)

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:41 PM
Well sphira, it was an honor hunting with you. If you ever want to do a run, just PM me.

Seth Astra
Apr 11, 2010, 04:54 PM
Something else, I forgot to use my slow protect XD. Guess humillias died so fast I didn't need it.

2xHero
Apr 11, 2010, 05:14 PM
Are you still doing runs, or do you need another guy? I have an 80 HUmar and can take shifta, deband or anti. My mag has flozir.

EDIT: nvm, forgot about time zones -.-

Seth Astra
Apr 17, 2010, 11:02 AM
Is anyone interested in joining Me, Nick, and Zeon for tomorrow.

dreamy1234
Apr 18, 2010, 09:44 AM
I can run with you guys if you want a lv 100 newman hunter my fc is 0045 5549 2110

Seth Astra
Apr 18, 2010, 04:00 PM
Well... Week 2 was interesting. We expected 4, but only got 2, even though I PMed the entire team. Saphira was unable to join the 3rd run, Humillias was hard, the arena was a piece of cake, and Nick got a Gale Bringer, which is apparently really rare. Intereting day indeed. Still no millias though. However, I must say that Nick and I were in sync for the 2 runs we could do.

saphira
Apr 18, 2010, 05:02 PM
I'm sorry, I don't understand what happen.
Last time it was ok.Ii tryed a free play just after and it's works !!!
Gale breaker ? you certainly mean Gale Bringer.

(And just like that, how many blue bulleta ?)

Seth Astra
Apr 18, 2010, 08:04 PM
Lol, typo. Probably was because I'm hunting for a Millias Breaker. It really sucks that you couldn't join. I think I got about 10 BBs (minmum). Although now I'm actually looking for one with good stats, since someone I know from these boards has one and (of course) wants to upgrade.

saphira
Apr 24, 2010, 02:37 PM
Will you do a run tomorrow ?
If you do, I will join you.
I'm now lv 91 and my PB is paciful (I'm very happy, i found the perfect paru mag)

P.S : i know for the blue bulleta with more than 45% of accurency and lv3 element.
But i don't have it ^_^"

Seth Astra
Apr 24, 2010, 11:07 PM
Sorry, saphira, I got a new video game on thursday, chances are I'll be online playing that with some people from here.

saphira
Apr 25, 2010, 03:39 AM
oki, no problem.