PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Like to see in a Sequel?

Seth Astra
Apr 8, 2010, 08:33 AM
I know that these have been made many times before, but I can't find any that were rescent. The question is what's in the title. I'd personally like:

Add a few more weapon types I'd like to see one where you wield 2 sabers, a sword and shield set, and a knuckles-type weapon so that hand to hand combat is actually viable.
This is pretty common, but add DLC.
A "weapon reel" you can add your most used weapons to it and then use select to cycle through without pausing. The reel is displayed on the touch screen
Change the X button to a fourth action button.
Much larger chat options for free play.
A "Side menu" on the touch screen. You touch a bar on the left side, and it expands. It looks more or less like the list of actions in the pallet customization menu, but larger, only two rows of icons (bigger to be easier to touch) and buttons to scroll up and down. This way you can basically do anything you can do using action buttons, but without using pallet space
I'll add more this afternoon.

leviayurashyguy
Apr 8, 2010, 11:44 AM
i would liek to see a 2 in the title. something liek "Phantasy Star Zero 2"

chibiLegolas
Apr 8, 2010, 04:11 PM
Ability to pick 'n choose an open game to join (like in PSU where you can see how many ppl waiting in room, their name/class/level) during freeplay instead of Nintendo throwing you into one.

HeartBreak301
Apr 8, 2010, 04:12 PM
No celeb element.

Seth Astra
Apr 8, 2010, 05:37 PM
Hmm, you all make good points. And I definatly think the celeb element is OP, trading small amounts of mesta, which is nearly worthless late game, for large damage increases is just too strong. Here are some other things I just didn't have time to post earlier:

5 PA's per weapon class. To add more variety.
Lobbies OR freeplay option.
Allow people to type in the chatbox. You can fit a lot more text in, plus some people just have horible handwriting. Like me...
Retune the damage formula for guns and force weapons. Gun damage is Weapon ATP + User ATA, allowing rangers to actually make the most of guns making the class not as bad. Force weapons use Weapon MST + User ATP. This will weakon forces a little.
2nd level charges for some weapon's PA's. These would be linked to that specific kind of weapon. This would help diversify the weapons some more. Perhaps some could even be limited to a certain class.
Rebalance Bazookas and Lasers. Decrease bazooka ATP, but add combo attacks and AOE on blasts. Lasers just need a combo added.
Add newman rangers. To balnce this give casts a trap based class. More of every trap and dealing elemental damage with traps.
Allow players to suspend an ET run at every 10 floor interval. It retains the chance to find all the game's best gear in one place, but takes out the need to spend all day to do so.
I guess I'll post more when I think them up.

BlueEye
Apr 8, 2010, 05:43 PM
Maybe a bit less stiff fighting. When i first started i felt like throwing the game away and never looking again at it, but i kept on playing. Now using that stiff three hit combo is getting old and tired. So id say more flexible combat.

Oh and a better camera that frickin auto follows you, its rather annoying having to press the L shoulder button every few seconds, oh yeah that along with the camera not being so zoomed in.

How about a pet or a fighting mag?

Oh yeah another thing, NPC that are actually highest damage ive seen is just about 30 (i dunno if Kai's burn effect on the Mothers in the Tower count).

How about more areas?

HeartBreak301
Apr 8, 2010, 06:00 PM
Removing melee and ranged resists.

Chukie sue
Apr 8, 2010, 06:16 PM
No celeb element.

This. Or significantly harder enemies...

HUmar's as top tier.

kirtblue
Apr 8, 2010, 07:02 PM
im pretty sure there is already a thread like this but i think a lobby is the answer your looking for

FOmarRashidi
Apr 8, 2010, 07:21 PM
im pretty sure there is already a thread like this but i think a lobby is the answer your looking for

Yeah, there was another thread, and here it is for your reading pleasure:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173105

Seth Astra
Apr 8, 2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah, figures that after I create this topic, I see one that I was looking for. Ugh... *facepalm* Let's all just shuffle over there.

LordEdrick
Apr 9, 2010, 01:36 AM
more save files, like 5 or 7 instead of 3