PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Video Guide: Joining/Playing on Japanese servers

cristfc
Apr 8, 2010, 06:52 PM
This video try to explain all process to join and play in JP PSU Servers, its made with latest japanese site layout until today

Hope that it can be useful to people with problems joining on JP server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJuPy6hSOb4

Shou
Apr 8, 2010, 08:05 PM
Thank you for making this. There are so many people who need help related to playing JP PSU.

MyNinja
Apr 8, 2010, 08:09 PM
where were you yesterday this would have saved me some time nice job on vid

Cranberry
Apr 8, 2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks. This was very helpful.

I just need to find out now how to buy the license. I want to be able to go to my room.

cristfc
Apr 8, 2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks. This was very helpful.

I just need to find out now how to buy the license. I want to be able to go to my room.

ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/login.htm
login with your credentials, click on button that said イルミナスゲームキー購入
use google toolbar, its for buy game key, it show user agreement, accept this by click on first button on bottom of screen (there are two buttons) it give to you some days of premium course, select pay method, click on button to finish.. after this, register your game key in button イルミナスゲームキー登録

after, you can use google toolbar in main login page, then you can figure what each option does

Anibaal
Apr 9, 2010, 12:08 AM
nice!!

DAMASCUS
Apr 9, 2010, 10:55 AM
The only part of that video that seemed unusual was the download of 'AppLocal'. I see that it makes the options menu change to actual characters but other than that is there an advantage to installing this program?

Everything looks good except I was waiting for the Captcha walk-through :p

cristfc
Apr 9, 2010, 11:11 AM
The only part of that video that seemed unusual was the download of 'AppLocal'. I see that it makes the options menu change to actual characters but other than that is there an advantage to installing this program?

Everything looks good except I was waiting for the Captcha walk-through :p
well, I'am thinking of make one version for who need buy game key/guardians license..

And the AppLocale, really only change option screens, game client texts are all ok same without AppLocale... Some japanese games forces you to use applocale to open correctly (or other changes in your OS to simulate japanese system)
, but PSU open fine same without it.

ChaosAngel92
Apr 9, 2010, 04:51 PM
I know this has been asked 1 million times already.

Let us suppouse I do want to buy a game License, what payment methods can I use?

And two:

If I enter free mode, and then I want to upgrade to the real thing, those my few free things are going to stay with me?

Max B
Apr 9, 2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for helping out my freind :p

Max B
Apr 9, 2010, 11:58 PM
O ya he told me to say lol wall of updates

Dragwind
Apr 10, 2010, 06:06 AM
Added to the floating sticky.

ChaosAngel92
Apr 10, 2010, 12:40 PM
For those who are having trouble accessing the registration page.

There is a chance you will encounter with this error:

"Please use a Japanese-enabled browser."

To fix this error:

a)Using firefox:

Go to Tools ----> Options -----> Content .

Now the last box should say "Languages", click on "Choose" and then add Japanese on the list.
Once you have done that, you will avoid the website display that error.

b) For Internet Explorer (ick):

Go to Tools ---> Internet Options ----> General Tab -----> Languages

Then click add, and search for the Japanese option on the list.
That should fix the problem on the Microsoft Internet Explorer and will allow you to navigate on the registration page.

c) For any other browser:

Something similar, if it isn't something equal.

Amen.

cristfc
Apr 12, 2010, 06:34 PM
I know this has been asked 1 million times already.

Let us suppouse I do want to buy a game License, what payment methods can I use?

And two:

If I enter free mode, and then I want to upgrade to the real thing, those my few free things are going to stay with me?

ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/login.htm
login with your credentials, click on button that said イルミナスゲームキー購入
use google toolbar, its for buy game key, it show user agreement, accept this by click on first button on bottom of screen (there are two buttons) it give to you premium course, select pay method, click on button to finish.. after this, register your game key in button イルミナスゲームキー登録
well, I'ts what i've done
Free stuff prob stay with you when you join premium course, because account is the same, i think

Max B
Apr 12, 2010, 10:15 PM
http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/maxbob51/g.png
Lol how do I get past that

SuKKrl
Apr 12, 2010, 11:01 PM
Type using full width katakana (JP IME)
For information on how to type the letters look up for a katakana chart.

We had a topic here (JP info - something like that) here that did have some posts about this.

darthplagis
Apr 15, 2010, 11:31 AM
ok i followed the video, but i am using win7 and i cant seem to find the locale options that you use to add the japanese script.

ill have a nose around but if anyone can help that would be grand :)

SuKKrl
Apr 15, 2010, 11:45 AM
Not sure if this is what you're looking for: http://www.coscom.co.jp/learnjapanese801/howtotypejapanese.html

darthplagis
Apr 15, 2010, 11:50 AM
thanks for that, it helped but all of the options in PSU are ??????? rather than in japanese text.

should i just ignore it and hope for the best :P

ok i set the pc so its in japan...... now it works :)

cristfc
Apr 15, 2010, 01:00 PM
thanks for that, it helped but all of the options in PSU are ??????? rather than in japanese text.

should i just ignore it and hope for the best :P

ok i set the pc so its in japan...... now it works :)

applocale is only for launcher menus, game works very well..
have you installed Applocale?
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/apploc.mspx

darthplagis
Apr 15, 2010, 03:03 PM
Applocale not working for me, but i have got it sorted..... i dont mind that my pc thinks its in japan LOL

Delinguaniss
Jul 21, 2011, 02:22 AM
I've done everything in the video that was asked but I'm still not able to get on the jp site on my laptop or my desktop. Windows Vista & Windows Vista 7; both of my systems are localed in Japan right now with IE, Firefox & Chrome all set up for Japan characters & language. My head hurts...

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 21, 2011, 01:00 PM
I've done everything in the video that was asked but I'm still not able to get on the jp site on my laptop or my desktop. Windows Vista & Windows Vista 7; both of my systems are localed in Japan right now with IE, Firefox & Chrome all set up for Japan characters & language. My head hurts...
What exactly to you mean "not able to get on the JP site?" Please be more specific. Also, please state which web browser you're using.

MoonlightMyau
Jul 22, 2011, 10:24 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the tutorial video. I followed it and managed to get on the Japan server with little to no issues (unfortunately I am having slowdown problems, but hopefully I can iron that out).

Thanks again :).

cristfc
Jul 22, 2011, 11:14 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the tutorial video. I followed it and managed to get on the Japan server with little to no issues (unfortunately I am having slowdown problems, but hopefully I can iron that out).

Thanks again :).

glad that it was useful :-P

Puppet_Papaya
Oct 31, 2011, 12:47 PM
So is there a way to get JP PSU to work on Windows 7? I know Applocale doesn't work with 7. Is there another way to do it then?

str898mustang
Oct 31, 2011, 01:22 PM
You dont need the Applocale app. It works with my windows 7 just fine.

Zimbabwe
Nov 1, 2011, 10:42 PM
This seems very helpful.
I'll definitely watch it thoroughly later.

ShackleZ
Dec 27, 2011, 02:07 AM
i cant seem to register at all and ive tried almost everything am i missing something?.....i just dont know......is there a win7 video tut on here or what?

ashley50
Dec 27, 2011, 03:34 AM
What OS you are using doesn't change the process of registration, based on my experience.

Mitz
Dec 27, 2011, 04:19 AM

What error are you getting? "Please use a Japanese-enabled browser"?

ShackleZ
Dec 27, 2011, 04:53 AM
i figured it out had to go through the actual game like 5 different ways but i need help getting through

bradsta6508
May 4, 2012, 12:23 AM
I registered and everything, downloaded the game, installed it. But when I try and log in in the game I get two quick pop up messages, followed by this:

http://i.imgur.com/kxCZU.png

Can anybody help me?