PDA

View Full Version : Oh wow Human

EK Dynomite
Apr 11, 2010, 11:00 PM
I used to hate humans, but then I got bored and made one, I can be anytype and still be decent. Humans went my least favorite to my favorite. ;) so for all of those who say humans suck, you have no idea.

DragonStriker
Apr 11, 2010, 11:03 PM
I used to hate humans, but then I got bored and made one, I can be anytype and still be decent. Humans went my least favorite to my favorite. ;) so for all of those who say humans suck, you have no idea.

You can play EVERY CLASS better as a CAST than a Human.

So for all of those who say "humans can be decent" that's because the game difficulty is quite easy and even being the worst race and type with neutral weapons can be "decent" if your standards are low enough.

Just ask Logan the Neutral Using Warteching Human who thinks he's the best player ever.

EK Dynomite
Apr 11, 2010, 11:12 PM

So for all of those who say "humans can be decent" that's because the game difficulty is quite easy and even being the worst race and type with neutral weapons can be "decent" if your standards are low enough.

Just ask Logan the Neutral Using Warteching Human who thinks he's the best player ever.

Cast masterforce. That's all I have to say. Humans get a boost in alot of classes. Also, humans take skill :P

you sir can suck it

Volcompat321
Apr 11, 2010, 11:16 PM
I've always said (but never made a Human), Humans are decent at everything, but good at nothing.

At least you're having fun, and that's all that counts.

DragonStriker
Apr 11, 2010, 11:18 PM
Cast masterforce. That's all I have to say. Humans get a boost in alot of classes. Also, humans take skill :P

you sir can suck it

I'm really considering logging on PSU and leveling techs for a few days and playing CAST Masterforce just to show you how pathetic Humans are even at a class CASTs are awfull at. I'm not sure what your obsession is with gimping yourself and defying logic, I can only assume you also use neutral armours and weapons.

EK Dynomite
Apr 11, 2010, 11:26 PM
I'm really considering logging on PSU and leveling techs for a few days and playing CAST Masterforce just to show you how pathetic Humans are even at a class CASTs are awfull at. I'm not sure what your obsession is with gimping yourself and defying logic, I can only assume you also use neutral armours and weapons.

Have fun leveling spells on cast. I can probably do more damge with a slash from a freaking sevara than your cast diga. Also, as volcompact said, I'm having fun. Your just one of those noobs who are all like "0mh cast r so beasts they has SUVs!!!!0mg111one!

stinkyfish97
Apr 11, 2010, 11:34 PM
There are 2 techer classes I recommend as Cast, maybe 3. Cast is a very very good support techer class, so GT and AT are at the top of the list. WT, can go both ways for Cast but I feel it is a class more suited for humans beasts and Newmans.

Cast AT is the way to go if you like techs and are a Cast.

unicorn
Apr 11, 2010, 11:38 PM
Have fun leveling spells on cast. I can probably do more damge with a slash from a freaking sevara than your cast diga. Also, as volcompact said, I'm having fun. Your just one of those noobs who are all like "0mh cast r so beasts they has SUVs!!!!0mg111one!

Lol atleast CASTs have SUV even as Masterforce. XD

lol, but everyone is a terrible Masterforce if its not Newman.

EK Dynomite
Apr 11, 2010, 11:41 PM
Lol atleast CASTs have SUV even as Masterforce. XD

lol, but everyone is a terrible Masterforce if its not Newman.

Masterforce is terrible itself.

DragonStriker
Apr 12, 2010, 12:18 AM

I'm pretty sure a CAST MasterForce healing the party would be more usefull than a Human Masterforce trying to deal damage.

And lastly, yes I'm a noob who only thinks CASTs are good. One gigantic noob who's never played this game and I suck.

Because you obviously didn't get my original post:

EK Dynomite
Apr 12, 2010, 12:44 AM
I'm pretty sure a CAST MasterForce healing the party would be more usefull than a Human Masterforce trying to deal damage.

And lastly, yes I'm a noob who only thinks CASTs are good. One gigantic noob who's never played this game and I suck.

Because you obviously didn't get my original post:

Lol someone get this guy masterforce stats from psupedia!

Delete
Apr 12, 2010, 06:20 AM

Too each there own, I've been playing as a Cast myself (when I still played) and it's all I ever enjoyed to play as. But that doesn't mean Humans suck. Every class has there pros and cons, Casts just seem to have a bigger Pro list.

Once again, Human may be your worst type to play as but someone else's favorite. I've seen some human characters pulling off some amazing damage even if it's because they were using 10/10 50% weapons. As far as the neutral weapons go, I don't use em, and never will.

DragonStriker
Apr 12, 2010, 07:22 AM
Too each there own, I've been playing as a Cast myself (when I still played) and it's all I ever enjoyed to play as. But that doesn't mean Humans suck. Every class has there pros and cons, Casts just seem to have a bigger Pro list.

Once again, Human may be your worst type to play as but someone else's favorite. I've seen some human characters pulling off some amazing damage even if it's because they were using 10/10 50% weapons. As far as the neutral weapons go, I don't use em, and never will.

My original post pretty much summed my response to this up but I will restate it. I understand people have preferences and that you can be decent using all the worst things in the game. Although that's not because Humans and neutrals aren't "good" it's just because the difficulty of this game isn't very high. I don't need to look up the stats on Masterforces, I have been playing long enough to know they can do a "decent" amount of damage, my point is simple, don't run your mouth about a class or race being good when they are only good because of the difficulty of the game.

Gibdozer
Apr 12, 2010, 09:09 AM

I've played human before (quite a bit actually) and enjoyed my time with it. I maxed human Fighgunner, Acrofighter, and Wartecher it did just fine in all those classes.

Yes human feels inferior to the other races, but who cares play it if you like. The game is totally overpopulated with casts anyway, and at least playing human you don't have to try and hide those hideous ears.

Mortalis
Apr 12, 2010, 09:20 AM
I can't believe people are getting heated over a nothing issue like this. <.<

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 12, 2010, 09:24 AM
I've always thought that the saying humans are equally good at everything is really saying that they are shit at everything...

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 12, 2010, 10:35 AM
Humans suck.

redroses
Apr 12, 2010, 10:46 AM
Everything sucks that you don't like to play as.

neilp4453
Apr 12, 2010, 10:52 AM
Humans are still the least useful class..until the supplementary update.

And even that might not change a thing. Beasts are a better human.

Delete
Apr 12, 2010, 12:09 PM
My original post pretty much summed my response to this up but I will restate it. I understand people have preferences and that you can be decent using all the worst things in the game. Although that's not because Humans and neutrals aren't "good" it's just because the difficulty of this game isn't very high. I don't need to look up the stats on Masterforces, I have been playing long enough to know they can do a "decent" amount of damage, my point is simple, don't run your mouth about a class or race being good when they are only good because of the difficulty of the game.

Don't run my mouth......DON'T RUN MY MOUTH? Who the hell are you. Maybe if every post you posted wasn't about starting shit, you'd be taken seriously. Until then, stop assuming every thing you say is a fact and backing it up with more bullshit.

Too add to this since I typed the above part of this on my phone but was mad about the "don't run my mouth" part.....Let me explain what I mean. There was another thread a while back ( I forgot name) but you also started saying CAST are stronger and Cast are the best class and such. STOP doing that. Yes Cast may seem to have it all and more, but that does not make them the best or strongest. Can a Cast use Beast mode? Hell No. Sure SUV's are awesome and some even say it out-damages beast mode by a lot, but Beast mode is still a fun gameplay element to use every now and then.

Lastly, Stop saying the game is tooo easy because I and everyone else already knows. There's no need to keep restating the same shit.

KTHXBAI

Midori Oku
Apr 12, 2010, 12:14 PM

I think I can prove you wrong on that my friend.

HeartBreak301
Apr 12, 2010, 01:13 PM
+1 for pointless threads, the guy finds out that he actually likes to play humans and he gets attacked for it over efficiency.

Gibdozer
Apr 12, 2010, 03:34 PM
CAST SUPREMACY

Whit
Apr 12, 2010, 03:42 PM
X IS BETTER THAN Y BECAUSE OF Z.

unicorn
Apr 12, 2010, 03:45 PM

No, Masterforce isn't terrible. A lot of people don't know how to play MF, so it gets a bad reputation. Its not better than FM or GM, but its the best force type (Acrotecher being second). In the future MF is godly, and preferred for many missions.

And where did Masterforce come from? XD Human is obviously not MF's best choice.... but again... human isnt the best choice for anything really. Maybe Acrofighter and Wartecher with supplemental update (but Beast is a greeeat WT too).

Volcompat321
Apr 12, 2010, 03:49 PM
Yea, I agree with Luu.

If you know how to play Masterforce well, it can be a great class.
It's incredibly fun, and the visuals are like no other class.

It's a reward to have 41+ spells.

Shou
Apr 12, 2010, 04:10 PM
You could argue that Humans are almost equal with CASTS for Acro classes. After Mirage Blasts are released, I am guessing that Humans will become the best Acros and maybe even the best choice for hybrids.

As for Masterforce, on JP MF is better than GM for many many missions.

Splash
Apr 12, 2010, 05:38 PM
Never tried Masterforce, but apparently someone I know said they were like glass in terms of their defense.

Though anyone who can get their technics higher than level 40 I'm definitely impressed with.

Kinako78
Apr 12, 2010, 05:56 PM
I'm sure Masterforce isn't terrible. It just never interested me cause I enjoy using support techs, so naturally, level 10 support techs don't appeal to me. If it wasn't for that, I probably would like it. It wouldn't be my favorite class, but I'd still like it.

Tyreek
Apr 12, 2010, 06:38 PM
If I recall Kinako, there's an ability for GAS that can allow MF to use LV20 support. I'll have to look into it.

Palle
Apr 12, 2010, 06:50 PM
Since this hasn't been locked yet...

I will say that while I can neither argue for nor against playing a Human in terms of gameplay, I've enjoyed playing them almost exclusively since 2007, mainly for reasons related to character concept and aesthetic. As an added bonus, I've found that the people with whom I've played regularly as a Human are much more pleasant than the general population, in my experience. I'd attribute this to them being more interested in things like personality and levity rather than numbers...

...but everyone enjoys it their own way, I guess.

^^;

LK1721
Apr 12, 2010, 07:16 PM
I agree with Pelle.

I actually like my human more than I liked playing a beast. That's just me, though.

Frosty7645
Apr 12, 2010, 07:58 PM
well from day one[for me] i played humans an i did level other races...beasts casts and newmans, i agree casts can do stuff faster....i sucked at being a force so i have nothing to say about that lol, i was on the pcps2 servers so yea. but i enjoyed filling most any spot in the group acrotecher(support,dps) fighgunner(cuz i was a good fighgunner) fighmaster(solo, group dps) an humans are fun to play, fill any role in a party an i enjoyed playing human as well, lol what now dragon striker =p

also humans are a race not a class hahahaha

DragonStriker
Apr 12, 2010, 08:27 PM
Don't run my mouth......DON'T RUN MY MOUTH? Who the hell are you. Maybe if every post you posted wasn't about starting shit, you'd be taken seriously. Until then, stop assuming every thing you say is a fact and backing it up with more bullshit.

Too add to this since I typed the above part of this on my phone but was mad about the "don't run my mouth" part.....Let me explain what I mean. There was another thread a while back ( I forgot name) but you also started saying CAST are stronger and Cast are the best class and such. STOP doing that. Yes Cast may seem to have it all and more, but that does not make them the best or strongest. Can a Cast use Beast mode? Hell No. Sure SUV's are awesome and some even say it out-damages beast mode by a lot, but Beast mode is still a fun gameplay element to use every now and then.

Lastly, Stop saying the game is tooo easy because I and everyone else already knows. There's no need to keep restating the same shit.

KTHXBAI

The opening response was pretty priceless, thanks. And I will once again restate my point, I'm not saying Humans aren't fun or "decent" in regards to killing things. That does not however make them an amazing race that's just as good as everything else. The reason Humans are comparable in their ability to go thru missions is only because the difficulty level is low. Humans are definately the worst race for a lot of classes, although that doesn't mean they can't complete missions. It's like saying, Oh wow that's the cheapest Ferrari that they have, But it's REALLY GOOD because it still goes fast. Even though it maybe horrible in regards to a comparrison to other Ferraris....

Horrible Example, but....it is the truth, you have to know what you are comparing to give something a value.

Shinko
Apr 12, 2010, 08:37 PM
Since this hasn't been locked yet...

I will say that while I can neither argue for nor against playing a Human in terms of gameplay, I've enjoyed playing them almost exclusively since 2007, mainly for reasons related to character concept and aesthetic. As an added bonus, I've found that the people with whom I've played regularly as a Human are much more pleasant than the general population, in my experience. I'd attribute this to them being more interested in things like personality and levity rather than numbers...

...but everyone enjoys it their own way, I guess.

^^;

Best post in this thread. I completely agree. :D

Delete
Apr 13, 2010, 01:15 AM
The opening response was pretty priceless, thanks. And I will once again restate my point, I'm not saying Humans aren't fun or "decent" in regards to killing things. That does not however make them an amazing race that's just as good as everything else. The reason Humans are comparable in their ability to go thru missions is only because the difficulty level is low. Humans are definately the worst race for a lot of classes, although that doesn't mean they can't complete missions. It's like saying, Oh wow that's the cheapest Ferrari that they have, But it's REALLY GOOD because it still goes fast. Even though it maybe horrible in regards to a comparrison to other Ferraris....

Horrible Example, but....it is the truth, you have to know what you are comparing to give something a value.

See, this is more like it. I can actually agree with most of it. :wacko:

Kinako78
Apr 13, 2010, 05:45 AM
If I recall Kinako, there's an ability for GAS that can allow MF to use LV20 support. I'll have to look into it.

Well, that would help some, but it doesn't really matter now.

ZIE creations
Apr 13, 2010, 06:41 PM
Exept techers of any sort.... HUMANS KICK ASS!!! and in the sup. update humans are going to be able to get more proficiencies(can't spell) and stat upgrages!!!
If you don't believe me then check the jp servers.:-P

lantis-zagato
Apr 13, 2010, 08:47 PM
I recently made my first human char as well actually. I was originally a newman acrotecher but wanted to try acrofighter. I decided on human because I can now switch between the two and still be decent at both. I decided against beast or cast because as an acrotecher I use mostly attack techs so it would have made little sense to go cast.

DragonStriker
Apr 13, 2010, 09:44 PM
Exept techers of any sort.... HUMANS KICK ASS!!! and in the sup. update humans are going to be able to get more proficiencies(can't spell) and stat upgrages!!!
If you don't believe me then check the jp servers.:-P

Cast Acrotecher is better than Human or even Newman, but no my comment was an obvious exageration on the point I have stressed consistently throughout this topic.

And Delete, I haven't really changed my point at all from post to post. It was quite simple and somehow people have continually ignored it.

Max B
Apr 14, 2010, 10:16 AM
LV 170 Female Cast, LV 20 Masterforce, 8/8 Psycho Wand

LV50 Nosdiga at C rank Unsafe Passage C:

1163, 1150, 1125, 1186

LV50 Noszonde at C rank Unsafe Passage C:

1321, 2002, 1326, 1318,

LV34 Diga at C rank Unsafe Passage C:

1680, 1774, 1775, 1719

Thoughts?

Lol you do realize those numbers are fail compared to newman

GlacialTerror
Apr 14, 2010, 10:34 PM
LV 170 Female Cast, LV 20 Masterforce, 8/8 Psycho Wand

1163, 1150, 1125, 1186

1321, 2002, 1326, 1318,

1680, 1774, 1775, 1719

Since this thread is about humans i'll put up some human numbers

Lv 170 Human F Lv 20 Masterforce 7/7 Psycho (don't have 8/8 )

1521, 1513, 1479, 1532

1706, 1763, 1764, 1691

2297, 2265, 2298, 2288, 2271

(Yes I just happened to have a lv 34 diga also, its what I was lvling at the time I read this so I figured why not compare :wacko: )

DragonStriker
Apr 15, 2010, 07:40 AM
Haha, that's awesome.

Well, going by these numbers, I guess Humans win this fight ;)

Did you forget about SUVs and all the other stats? "I guess Humans win this fight" lololol

Kent
Apr 15, 2010, 09:58 AM
Did you forget about SUVs and all the other stats? "I guess Humans win this fight" lololol
So how much damage over time (including recharge time) do you normally get from your SUV?

It might be interesting to compare the obvious Technique damage-over-time disadvantage with how much total damage-over-time a SUV may provide - of course counting for how often it can be used in said damage-over-time.

Mystic_Nessly
Apr 16, 2010, 03:07 AM
From my experience playing as a Fortetecher on my CAST, charging the SUV took forever ( I think it would only charge about once per mission or so). Anyway, here are some stat comparisons. These were the highest I could collect from PSO-World.

Human Female lv150 (Masterforce 20)
Level HP ATP ATA TP DFP EVP MST STA
150 2020 497 249 2062 233 518 754 9

Cast Female (Masterforce 20)
Level HP ATP ATA TP DFP EVP MST STA
150 2215 542 289 1375 260 399 457 9

CAST ADVANTAGES:

Only a 200 more HP Cast has over Human. That's not very significant.
Cast only has 27 more DEF than Human. Insignificant.
SUV attack. Insignificant, considering slow charge speed for the MAsterforce class compared to other classes (SUV's charge from giving/receiving physical damage, so Masterfoce would have to charge exclusively from taking hits, which he should be avoiding whenever possible.). If not careful, the Masterforce could die, which often happens for levels with high level enemies, thus lose charge.

HUMAN ADVANTAGES:

Human has almost 700 more TP than Cast. That's about 50% more tech strength over Cast! Significant advantage!
100 more EVP over CAST. 64% more than Cast.
almost 300 more MST over CAST. Over 50% improvement. Significant.

ATA and ATP don't matter as Masterforce can't benefit from those stats anyway.

The human advantages are more significant and useful, especially the TP. With the TP boost alone, they're doing about 1.5 the damage amount Casts do. Really, the only thing CAST has going for it is SUV, but that's not a very reliable source of damage. You can lose it and you have to wait for the right spawn to get most benefit from the SUV attack.

I say ZeroTheBurninator is right, Humans ARE better Masterforces than Casts.

=================

Now to get back on topic, I never really enjoyed the hybrid classes or their weapon selection, so I never saw humans as an ideal choice for anything. I do like how one can keep all the equipment on 1 character though if one likes to use human for multiple classes. Then he/she wouldn't have to deal with multiple sets of equipment. Seems like a sweet deal if you don't mind dealing less damage compared to other races.

If you're going to continue using Human, you've GOTTA use the Crea weapons! 8p

Why did I just type that up? I don't even play this game anymore and it's 3 in the morning! <.>