PDA

View Full Version : Ask Ronin Cooper

Weeaboolits
Apr 12, 2010, 03:52 AM
So many other people already answering questions already, but I kinda wanted to give it a whirl.

I promise neither promptness nor accuracy, but coopers do their best now and are preparing. Please wait warmly until it is ready.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 12, 2010, 04:03 AM
Izzat a HUcaseal Space Ninja in your XBLOX avatar?

Did you have to spend microptbux on that one?

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Apr 12, 2010, 10:57 AM
What are you doing now?
Like right now?

TalHex
Apr 12, 2010, 10:58 AM
Have I reached the Cooper hotline?

Outrider
Apr 12, 2010, 11:03 AM
Drill Dozer, huh?

Vanzazikon
Apr 12, 2010, 03:02 PM
Are you going to tell us to 'Get out.'?

HeartBreak301
Apr 12, 2010, 03:22 PM
How is the war on communism going?

CrimsomWolf
Apr 12, 2010, 04:36 PM
How do you reach Gensokyo?

And why is Yukari lying on my bed, drinking my iced tea?

SirTopps
Apr 12, 2010, 05:12 PM
ha look what i started by coppying volcanopat

Weeaboolits
Apr 12, 2010, 06:16 PM
Multiquote time.

Izzat a HUcaseal Space Ninja in your XBLOX avatar?

Did you have to spend microptbux on that one?It's Autobot Jazz (As the packaging label always calls him, trademark purposes and whatnot), the coolest Autobot around; it did cost moonbux, but it was worth it.
Jazz sucked in the live-action film though, since he was just a stereotypically black version of Cliffjumper (he was even smaller than everyone else, all they forgot was to paint him red) renamed Jazz and killed off for the sake of a bad one-liner, needless to say I raged. Newer versions of Jazz are also significantly less voiced by Scatman Crothers, but I suppose that really can't be helped. At any rate, G1 Jazz is the best one.

What are you doing now?
Like right now?Aside from answering these questions, playing some Tales of Vesperia, just started my second playthrough, I liked this installment more than Symphonia or Legendia (though honestly, I didn't care for Legendia at all to begin with).

Have I reached the Cooper hotline?No, I'm afraid that one ain't quite so toll-free.

Drill Dozer, huh?Red Dozers for life.

Are you going to tell us to 'Get out.'?The possibility exists.

How is the war on communism going?It's an uphill battle, but I believe progress is being made, we'll put an end to those filthy Decepticons reds yet.

How do you reach Gensokyo?

And why is Yukari lying on my bed, drinking my iced tea?You might want to ask Sanae about that one, an she does that sometimes, do your best to ignore it, she'll only do it more if she knows that it bothers you.

ha look what i started by coppying volcanopatI actually wanted to do one of these back when Wheatpenny had one, but didn't feel like playing copycat, but there's enough now that I don't think it really matters anymore.

SirTopps
Apr 12, 2010, 06:27 PM
i broke the dam then.

HeartBreak301
Apr 12, 2010, 06:41 PM
If you're battling the reds then why did you also say red dozers for life? Double agent?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 12, 2010, 10:44 PM
You've already done how many interviews - don't really know yet - then they give you that one:

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

astuarlen
Apr 13, 2010, 01:24 AM
I actually wanted to do one of these back when Wheatpenny had one, but didn't feel like playing copycat, but there's enough now that I don't think it really matters anymore.

Timing is everything. Too soon (but not quite soon enough) and you're a me-too meme-jumper; wait enough time and you're retro cool. Vintage threads are IN this season.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 12:26 AM
You see the question in there. Feel free to answer it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Fighting%20Game%20Junk/p_terry01.jpg

(Why did they bury it among mountains of Kanji?)