PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 April 16, 2010: More Nothing!

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 12, 2010, 09:04 PM
From the man himself... http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=324234

DuRaL
Apr 12, 2010, 09:10 PM

i'd write a post with 16 angry smiley now, but since i won't be able to play a week from friday, it doesn't really hurt me..

i'm just angry cause it means we'll have to wait at least 1 week longer for the sup. update =/

unicorn
Apr 12, 2010, 09:22 PM
I thought you guys got updates every other week?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2471474&postcount=9

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2471846&postcount=32

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2472628&postcount=43

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176759&page=5

Oh dun worry, they must have something big planned.... right? ... right? :)
In some cases its just every other, OTHER week. Sometimes every other month (November 2008 anyone?). Don't worry guys. Its not like your server is deteriorating or anything.

In all seriousness aside, that sucks.. :( But maybe you're getting Absolute Zero soon. Sooo take pics n shiz when it comes out! :D

Max B
Apr 12, 2010, 09:57 PM
Lol happy I started playing on Jp Psu now I actualy have something to do on Psu

Tyreek
Apr 12, 2010, 10:14 PM
Ditched maintenance 2 weeks in a row huh? Then again that's nothing I haven't seen before. But it was already assumed they won't do any updating till the 23rd.

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 12, 2010, 11:12 PM
Wait a minute.. Wait.. WAIT

No nothing new as usual ¬_¬ Apart from the fact that I was just about to make the same thread just in a less than pleasurable manner.

CJ Johnny
Apr 13, 2010, 01:11 AM
April 23rd, 2010 will remove everything.

Nothing really outstanding are on the way.

"Ice Break" !!! May be.... If 'SoA' make it available.

Guardian Cash is the Real Deal.
Can't Buy. Can't Trade.

Powder Keg
Apr 13, 2010, 01:50 AM
Now people can complain.

And if there's nothing next week, they can rage!

Volcompat321
Apr 13, 2010, 03:21 AM
Honestly...is anyone surprised?

I would have liked to see the 360 get some good updates by now, and you know...for the rest of it's life...but it's SEGA we're talking about.
One or two more weeks with no updates...and I'll suggest people start cancelling their subs, because the server wont last much longer.

I remember a time when I loved SEGA, no matter how shitty they handled their game.

ashley50
Apr 13, 2010, 03:32 AM
Honestly...is anyone surprised?

I was thinking about that too...

the ones that are surprised must be new ones :E

tadtwisted
Apr 13, 2010, 04:01 AM
I knew there would be no update this week, with the PA boost still going on they would have to load the update then go back and input the PA boost again. There is just no way SEGA is gonna break a sweat for its players

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 13, 2010, 09:39 AM
-digs out credit card for jp servers-

ThePendragon
Apr 13, 2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah pretty much. They will want to do it all at once. So when the PA bonus goes down, the new stuff goes up. If we don't get anything next week though, someone needs to die.

desturel
Apr 13, 2010, 01:02 PM
I thought you guys got updates every other week?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2471474&postcount=9

Oh dun worry, they must have something big planned.... right? ... right? :)

Perhaps reading isn't your strong point. Where did I say we were going to get an update this week?

I specifically said "Can't you guys wait at least two weeks before your resume your regularly scheduled whining and complaining?"

The answer was obviously no.

Kinako78
Apr 13, 2010, 01:06 PM
-digs out credit card for jp servers-

And give them even more reason not to update the US servers? Oh, that's real smart.

Mizumi323
Apr 13, 2010, 01:47 PM
Hmm..no update for the U.S. servers again...

HienkyakuX
Apr 13, 2010, 02:02 PM
Don't be thinking the server will be getting updates faster now. It will be as slow as it always had been. Unless a problem like with 1UP that it was way late cuz no sponsor and with MAG 1 cuz of error 61 was it? That 2 events for what I remember were the set point for the big gap JP and US have. So in other words is when and only when JP send the translated update and it always been like what 3-6 weeks per update on an average?

GreenArcher
Apr 13, 2010, 03:38 PM
'least you guys can play

unicorn
Apr 13, 2010, 03:59 PM
Perhaps reading isn't your strong point. Where did I say we were going to get an update this week?

I specifically said "Can't you guys wait at least two weeks before your resume your regularly scheduled whining and complaining?"

The answer was obviously no.

Lol I'm not going to get my feathers ruffled up over your silly attempts to put me down. So you can continue to pick at me as you wish.

Bottom line, you still haven't gotten updated. =P

Kinako78
Apr 13, 2010, 04:19 PM
Luu, here's an idea of what they can do since they haven't gotten an update yet:

DO SOME OF THE OTHER DOZENS OF MISSIONS OUT THERE!

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 05:40 PM
And give them even more reason not to update the US servers? Oh, that's real smart.

People like you make me lol so hard:-P

desturel
Apr 13, 2010, 05:43 PM
Lol I'm not going to get my feathers ruffled up over your silly attempts to put me down. So you can continue to pick at me as you wish.

As I said in the last thread, you trolls don't have fun unless someone responds to you, so I'm happy to be of service.

Bottom line, you still haven't gotten updated. =P

Hmm, it seems you don't know my stance on updates. You can view my response to Max B (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2469876&postcount=12) to find out my stance on the current update schedule. It also links to a prior discussion with Shou on the same topic.

My current responses are purely for your entertainment.

tadtwisted
Apr 13, 2010, 06:28 PM
Alot of time it dosent even matter if they do a update, take our last one, people played the challengers mission for like 2 days and now there back to white beast. i was gone for the 2 days and i cant find anyone to do the mission with me, until they nerf white beast people will only do that mission or if there is a event they will go to that mission

ZIE creations
Apr 13, 2010, 06:30 PM
*yawn* I can't believe i just read all those... anyways,
anyone thats been playing for more then 4 months shouldn't be suprised, we all know that for some reason when they release something they like to wait atleast 2 weeks and when there is a seasonal event lobby up, 3 to 4 weeks (like this easter one, the valentine-white- and valentine-red-, winter lobbys, christmas lobbys, spring lobbys...) and that won't change but WE HAVE A PA BOOST!!! That in itself (in sega's eyes) is an event in it's self! (although it was ment to be with mag+...)

ZIE creations
Apr 13, 2010, 06:37 PM
Alot of time it dosent even matter if they do a update, take our last one, people played the challengers mission for like 2 days and now there back to white beast. i was gone for the 2 days and i cantr find anyone to do the mission with me, until they nerf white beast people will only do that mission or if there is a event they will go to that mission
Yo if youu run into a char. named "ZIE" or "Starlight" with a gamertag "ZIE creations" somewhere (never at white beast unless helping yet another noob fail at life) then I would gladly run it, I have the same problem...

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 13, 2010, 06:52 PM

Pfft like I care, I'll be on the other servers. Im a hard assed bastard.

p.s. it was a joke shessh

pikachief
Apr 13, 2010, 08:26 PM
more nothing? ohh but im so full of the last nothing we've gotten :(

I guess i can stomach another nothing but I'm not sure if i can another nothing after this :P

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 09:05 PM
Huh... guess the mods thought it was safe to let me post in PSU General again now, after all these months and the demise of PC/PS2's servers...

People arguing at each other, noobs posting the same old questions, and Sega being stupid as usual...

Yep, looks like "nothing" has changed... or hasn't. :disapprove:

HienkyakuX
Apr 13, 2010, 10:30 PM
Huh... guess the mods thought it was safe to let me post in PSU General again now, after all these months and the demise of PC/PS2's servers...

People arguing at each other, noobs posting the same old questions, and Sega being stupid as usual...

Nah it's about the same thing only that they were thinking that with ps2/pc shutdown the updates would speed up. lol

DragonStriker
Apr 13, 2010, 10:51 PM

Welcome back.

easy123
Apr 14, 2010, 11:27 AM
what no update again f..k you sega
give me my money back now

Kinako78
Apr 14, 2010, 11:38 PM
Pfft like I care, I'll be on the other servers. Im a hard assed bastard.

p.s. it was a joke shessh

Ok, my apologies, but I still stick to what I said.

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 15, 2010, 01:31 AM
Ok, my apologies, but I still stick to what I said.

By all means do, and I see your point in your post but whats the point in supporting something that doesn't support you.

Wait, it does support me. Oh my how I forgot as long as there are good mission with good paying drops at the end of them I'll always be happy.
Adahna Unit hunts anyone?