PDA

View Full Version : Could someone get banned if they wanted to trade 360 stuff for Psu Jp stuff?

Max B
Apr 12, 2010, 11:40 PM
Hmmm I wonder:-?

Tomeeboy
Apr 12, 2010, 11:44 PM
I think that's a fairly common trading scenario in most modern MMOs. People want to move to a different server (or even a different game sometimes), so they try to work out an exchange with somebody wanting to go the opposite direction as themselves. Of course, I'm assuming that when you say "360 stuff" you're talking about PSU 360 items/money in exchange for JP PSU items/money. If you're talking real-world 360 stuff, like games & accessories, that might be a different story :D

ashley50
Apr 12, 2010, 11:44 PM
you'll never know unless you try.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 13, 2010, 12:09 AM
In theory? Probably.
In reality? Probably not.

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 13, 2010, 09:37 AM
Max it's a if no one saw you it didn't happen thing. At which most people wouldn't care if they saw you anyway so trade ya heart out.

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 05:55 PM
I think that's a fairly common trading scenario in most modern MMOs. People want to move to a different server (or even a different game sometimes), so they try to work out an exchange with somebody wanting to go the opposite direction as themselves. Of course, I'm assuming that when you say "360 stuff" you're talking about PSU 360 items/money in exchange for JP PSU items/money. If you're talking real-world 360 stuff, like games & accessories, that might be a different story :D

Ya I meant meseta, weapons etc..
Also, I still play on 360 and do not want to risk that ie me getting banned but I hate the fact I have to scrape meseta together just to buy health items nevermind weapons, & armor etc

ZIE creations
Apr 13, 2010, 06:05 PM
You shouldn't get banned but who are you going to find thats moving from the jp servers to the 360 servers?

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:07 PM
lol If I was going to I would just make a thread here and hope for the best but I am not sure if I am yet

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:07 PM
I can start you off with some stuff and throw in a gold bar depending on your level, let me know. As you know I'm not on the 360 anymore so I don't need any of that stuff.
- Odessa

Darki
Apr 13, 2010, 06:09 PM
Why would they ban you for that?

You're just giving your items to another person, if that was banneable, then they shouldn't allow gifts. <_<

For the same reason, if that person in particular wants to give you his/her items as a sign of gratitude, they can't say a thing for it. You can perfectly play on 360 and PC servers and have pals that do the same, the items are yours. as long as you don't make real profit out of that, there's no bad action.

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:09 PM
I can start you off with some stuff and throw in a gold bar depending on your level, let me know. As you know I'm not on the 360 anymore so I don't need any of that stuff.
- Odessa

Ya, I am trying to get a game key right now so I will get in touch with you then. Also, you were a very nice player to everyone I knew on 360 so I can not wait to play with you again on Jp Psu.O ya almost lvl 25 getting there lol
Odessa mabey the best MF I knew

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:14 PM
I'll help you level. Count me in! Lol
- Odessa

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:15 PM
I'll help you level. Count me in! Lol
- Odessa

Lol I love it already the new mission is so fun :p MY Gbr is like 15% lol

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:20 PM
I think you start with15% I know I did lol are you gonna be on later when I'll be on. We could exchange cards do some runs etc.

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:33 PM
I think you start with15% I know I did lol are you gonna be on later when I'll be on. We could exchange cards do some runs etc.

Well I will be on for like 5 more hours so ya just let me know

MyNinja
Apr 14, 2010, 01:25 AM
max b hit me up with a pm of time frame you play. We are around the same lvl we can do some runs

Max B
Apr 14, 2010, 07:40 AM
max b hit me up with a pm of time frame you play. We are around the same lvl we can do some runs

Im doin Innocent Girl as of right now since it is the best place for me to lvl up
but msg me here of a timeframe you are on so we can exchange cards