PDA

View Full Version : XBOX newbe needs help

alypso
Apr 13, 2010, 12:34 AM
hello together,

i'm new to psu at xbox360 and this forum and i've read alot but there are two things i need help, because i cannot figured it out.

1. the "PHOTON FORTUNE" thing: i've read that this attribution appears next to the character name. but i cannot find or see it. how can i see my PHOTON FORTUNE ?

2. i have reached RANGER lvl. 10 and switched to the FORTEGUNNER type to raise my bullet art cap from 20 to 40. what happened when i later switched back? i.e. what happened with my level 25 bullet art? do i lost 5 levels forever or do i get i back after i switched again from from RANGER to FORTEGUNNER?

at the end sorry about my bad english. i'm from germany and hope you understand my questions.

btw. i love PSU and have spend 60 hours in 4 days to that game. you can find my CAST char under the name: 01101001

Akumamaru
Apr 13, 2010, 12:38 AM
welcome to the 360 side ^^

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 13, 2010, 12:48 AM
1. I don't know which button it is on 360, but there is a button that changes the information displayed over your head. Find it and press it a few times.
2. You didn't lose anything, and your PA will go right back to 25 when you switch types again.

Zeek123
Apr 13, 2010, 12:56 AM
hello together,

i'm new to psu at xbox360 and this forum and i've read alot but there are two things i need help, because i cannot figured it out.

1. the "PHOTON FORTUNE" thing: i've read that this attribution appears next to the character name. but i cannot find or see it. how can i see my PHOTON FORTUNE ?

2. i have reached RANGER lvl. 10 and switched to the FORTEGUNNER type to raise my bullet art cap from 20 to 40. what happened when i later switched back? i.e. what happened with my level 25 bullet art? do i lost 5 levels forever or do i get i back after i switched again from from RANGER to FORTEGUNNER?

at the end sorry about my bad english. i'm from germany and hope you understand my questions.

btw. i love PSU and have spend 60 hours in 4 days to that game. you can find my CAST char under the name: 01101001

Hey welcome aboard! I don't play on 360, but I can help you out.

1. Photon Fortune is basically a "luck" modifier. Makes enemies drop items more often and such. In order to see it, you have to switch the info appearing above yours, and others characters names. If I had to guess, it should be the Back button on the 360 controller. I played on PC, and that's what it defaulted to. It should look like sparkles next to your name, or a glowing orange star or something.

2. Your Photon Art bullets are still level 25. When you switched from Fortegunner to Ranger, they were merely scaled back to level 10. When you switch back to Fortegunner, you'll be using them at 25 again. ;-)

3. Get an Avatar for PSO-W!

4. Make sure to add your Gamertag to this thread: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169035

You don't have to if you don't want, but it's a great way to build up your friends list with people that have PSU! Glad you're here, I hope you find this site as entertaining as it is helpful, and have some fun! ^^

tadtwisted
Apr 13, 2010, 04:03 AM
To cycle your character info just click in the left analog stick

P.S. - Welcome to the XBOX servers

alypso
Apr 14, 2010, 02:42 AM
To cycle your character info just click in the left analog stick

P.S. - Welcome to the XBOX servers

thank you so much. oh man, i tryed all but forgot clicking analog sticks. i'm such a noob.

stinkyfish97
Apr 14, 2010, 04:12 AM
Also your bullet level will not level when it has been scaled back, meaning if they are over what your class allows they will not continue to level.

So if you have them at 35 and your playing, lets say FiG, fighgunner shorthand, than they will not level because FiG only gets bullets to 30.