PDA

View Full Version : Need a legit Lavis Cannon and an "irtista"

Cl0ud
Mar 3, 2003, 04:28 PM
I owuld like a legit lavis cannon, i have a whole load of things i can trade for it. If you have a lavis cannon u think its legit and its %'s are (20/0/0/0) or (0/20/0/0) dont bother please. If ya got an irtista, ill gladly accept it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cl0ud on 2003-03-03 13:32 ]</font>

Cl0ud
Mar 10, 2003, 05:43 PM
Anyone have one?

Spardicus
Mar 11, 2003, 05:36 PM
so ur saying that the lavis cannon i just found in offline ruins on ultimate and im a skyly and untekkered it was 10 native and 5 hit but when tekkered it became 20 native u wont take it?

Kawshun
Mar 11, 2003, 05:48 PM
That's your own fault, that you didn't tek it to 20/0/0/15..

scmfxt
Mar 11, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-03-11 14:48, Kawshun wrote:
That's your own fault, that you didn't tek it to 20/0/0/15..

Don't you mean 20/0/0/0/15.. lol

Shentar
Mar 11, 2003, 06:48 PM
If it was 10/0/0/0/5, and he tecked it up 10 so the native was 20, the hit would be 15. All the percentages change the same when you teck it. Meaning that if the native is 20, then it's 20/0/0/0/15. Besides, I believe if there was a hit % and you get rid of it in tecking, it still displays hit when you view the %s.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 11, 2003, 07:54 PM
The commonly duped LAVIS weapons has 20% Naitve and something like... 10/0/0/15/20.

I think you mistook the 20% A.Beast as one of the LAVIS weapons, when it's actually one of the commonly duped BKB.

Spardicus
Mar 11, 2003, 07:56 PM
%`s dont always go up when tekkered sometimes they are lower or higher.i had a last survivor a long time ago go from 5 native to -5 native. and its not my fault blame the tekker.

Cl0ud
Mar 11, 2003, 10:18 PM
ah, thanx phalnax. i think imay do that trade sparticus. what do u want for it?

SeekerGio
Mar 12, 2003, 01:03 AM
tekking an item could range chang a weapons % from -10 to +10.. KEEP TEKKING IT UNTIL IT GETS +10, don't take it if it goes down....geeze, how come people still don't get this??? PSO world needs to have a 'So you're a Newb' guide or something..hmm..maybe I should write it...

Spardicus
Mar 12, 2003, 05:18 PM
meteor cudgel,twin psychoguns,cure/paralysis,high power mag (lookin 4 mark 3 or rati but will accept other mags), rocket punch,and/or a S&Y

VS_Power
Mar 13, 2003, 02:48 AM
ive got both. a 0/5/15/0 lavis cannon and an iritisa whatever its called. i wont trade it unless for something UBER GOOD....like a guld....

TeamPhalanx
Mar 13, 2003, 07:14 AM
LOL... asking for a GULD...

That's pretty much a give away that you have duped items.

VS_Power
Mar 13, 2003, 09:10 PM
whoah whoah whoah whoah....lets not jump to conclusions here. ive got a LEGIT lavis cannon here and an iritista. you sound like youve played PSO a lot so you should know the feeling when you get a uber rare you dont wanna trade it. now heres a guy looking for it and ive got em both. since the lavis is so precious to me i dont wanna trade it. you think dupers only want a guld???? hell yeah dupers want a guld, but that doesnt mean legit people dont want one either. i just made a ramarl and shes got great weapons but she needs a guld and a milla to finish it off. i assume tha millas are a bit easier to find, so i want a @#$% guld. im not saying i havent owned duped items before, but i think that you should be a little more careful of what you say. maybe you should read the sticky up there. and ya, i dont wanna start an argument, but i gotta defend my rights here

TeamPhalanx
Mar 13, 2003, 09:25 PM
The fact being that no legit would ask for an uber rare item (period). The guy is looking for legit items. The odds of you being legit are... next to none.

VS_Power
Mar 13, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-03-13 18:25, TeamPhalanx wrote:
The fact being that no legit would ask for an uber rare item (period). The guy is looking for legit items. The odds of you being legit are... next to none.

i dont not have a usb card...i cannot dupe....

did you know that a person who owns dupes can also owns legits? ive owned a duped twin blaze but does that mean i cant find items now? i have dupes but if i found a lavis cannon would it be duped? you seem to be missing my point here, he asked for a legit lavis and a iritista, and i have them both AND I TOLD HIM THE PERCENTS! are the percents 20 native? nope. are they 10/0/0/15/20? NO! if it was duped then youd be able to tell by the percents. sheesh. and if you ever see a 0/5/15/0 lavis then fine you have the right to @#$%@ at me since id be a liar. BUT THE FACT IS that there are no other 0/5/15/0. another thing, i said that i wouldnt trade them since i love them so much. there is a 99.99% chance that he doesnt have a guld, so if he doesnt have a guld then i dont trade and im happy since i keep my items. BUT IF HE HAD A guld then id take it duped or not. i just want a @#$% guld milla. look...i understand how you feel as youre legit and you suspect everyone else to be a duper since you think youre the only one left....but you gotta swallow your pride man just cause someone has better items than you doesnt mean its duped ok? like i said, i dont wanna argue with you cause youre the type that is so stubborn with their random conclusions that arguing does nothing. i TOLD PERCENTS....is there any more doubt than that? another thing...the person who posted this list knows darn well the risk he is getting into if he traded with me....and HE PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN HAVE A GULD. IF he had a guld then in your eyes itd be a dupe, and if it was a dupe then he wouldnt feel bad at all trading for my "duped" lavis cannon (in your eyes.) dupers dont want legit items, they only want RARE items.....they wouldnt care a legit tripolic shield or not, as long as it is a tripolic sheild. you getting my point? basically, your post was worthless as he knows the risk he is getting into. dont think youre superior to everyone else just cause your legit....in fact i could call you a duper just as easily as you called me one but im not. alright?

malinko
Mar 13, 2003, 10:04 PM
You actually think if he had a GULD, it would be legit? Regarldess of %'s, you'd probably be jumping up and down not caring if it was legit or not.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 13, 2003, 10:07 PM
Legit player offers a rare for a trade. Do you take the player's word that it is legit?

Cheater ofer a rare for a trade. Do you take the player's word that it is legit?

Yes, the answer is obvious.

Puppypunter
Mar 13, 2003, 10:08 PM
TeamPhalanx, anyone ever tell you that you give legits a bad name? The guy has a legit Lavis Cannon and you jump down his throat for wanting a Guld? If legits are all like you, I guess I will take up duping as a hobby.

VS_Power
Mar 13, 2003, 10:12 PM
do you expect me to video tape myself finding the lavis?

the MOST someone can do is tell the percents....now im not here begging him to trade with me i give him the right to accept or decline. i gave him the percents and he can choose whether or not to believe me.

oh ya and another there is no such thing as a legit player. i couldve responded to your post saying i was legit but i didnt. if i said i was legit there would be no more proof that you are more legit then i. do you take a legit players word that an item is legit? i ask, do you look at the legit persons bank and all his characters on all his memory cards then place him under a lie detector to know for sure he is legit? no one is legit, only legit by word of mouth. i couldve EASILY said i was legit, but i didnt. i believe you are lying that you are legit. can you prove me wrong?

one more thing....did you read my post above teamphal? you seem to be ignoring all my points up there, cause i answer your question in it.

one last thing....look, i used to be 100% legit and id do the same things you are doing now. i know how hard it is to believe an item is legit. i understand that you are used to going into threads and warning people bout "dupes," youre only trying to help them. but really, people know the risk they are taking when they press the "confirm" button. also, the best way to learn is through mistakes. yo, i forgive you man, lets drop this thing. im sorry if i sounded mean to you, but i kinda expect an apology from you too. lets drop this and call each other even, ok?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VS_Power on 2003-03-13 19:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VS_Power on 2003-03-13 19:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VS_Power on 2003-03-13 19:28 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Mar 13, 2003, 11:18 PM
Augh, let's not bash please.. TeamPhalanx just feels strongly against duping, as do I. Everyone just expresses everything differently...

TeamPhalanx
Mar 14, 2003, 07:58 AM
That's just funny...

A guy claims to be legit, and yet, at the same time, is lookin to trade for a GULD. Am I the only one that sees something wrong here?