PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU error 064

Demon-
Apr 13, 2010, 04:40 PM
Can anyone help me with error 064? I already puchased a game key and I get this error when I try to log in.

Palle
Apr 13, 2010, 04:51 PM
"The Entered USER ID/PASSWORD are not associated with a valid Guardians' License.

Please Visit the Phantasy Star Universe Official Site and acquire one."

https://segalink.jp/payment/psu/auth/login.asp?GameDIR=psu

Login and check your trial expiration dates.
If you haven't associated your game key with your account, do so.
The above link is bunk [2006], but the message contents are more or less the same, AFAIK.

Check the PSU ID/Password combo you entered in the launcher/whatever, if that doesn't work maybe someone else on PC has another idea.

Demon-
Apr 13, 2010, 05:20 PM
Nevermind I figured it out I got online now. Apparently I didn't subscribe correctly lol.

Palle
Apr 13, 2010, 06:03 PM
Sorry man, I'm coming up empty searching the JP chans for answers, and my knowledge of the PC process is extremely limited. As far as I know, procedures are different depending on whether you downloaded the client or installed from a physical disc. I suppose that, somewhere along the line, the key the server is expecting is not the one your system is sending.

You can sit tight and wait for a more knowledgeable member, or try your luck at PSUPedia's forums. Just watch out for all the expletives flying around.

Nice work. :yes: