PDA

View Full Version : How ignorant is he who knows all but himself?

ShinMaruku
Apr 13, 2010, 05:00 PM
We are at stage 0 doth thou think it possible to the human race to reach stage 3 Civilization or will man destroy himself or limit himself to stage 0?

We have control of the atom and the power one can derive from that but we still rely on the fuel of the dead (One can argue that were are addicted to the dead, working on a machine powered by the dead) While the atom can be used to produce much more effective and cleaner energy and power us into the future.

But it seems like we only use the atom for destruction we use fusion to jump start fission for H-bomb for a better yield than an atomic bomb but yet we can't use fusion for our own selves. We seem more likely to use it to blow each other up.

(Well now a days it's mostly used in shit talking of the highest level)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p95/Lucrecia972/X-Men/DarkPhoenix.jpg

Skuda
Apr 13, 2010, 10:26 PM
Hi Shin.

TalHex
Apr 13, 2010, 10:41 PM
You should plan more Myst, Shin. It will break you like it breaks everybody : D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 12:55 AM
You should plan more Myst, Shin. It will break you like it breaks everybody : D
And be freaked out by every witch way that might lead to a which - way was that person, why aren't there any people?

Plus there would be some kinda hallucination of witchery above every water/bridge/forest walkway.

-

Apple introduces the iCar. Costs 120,000 GBP$Euro, thrice the price of a regular 4 door sedan car. 15 MPH max but can go 300 miles on a charge. Also has 2.5 doors.

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 01:25 AM

Apple introduces the iCar. Costs 120,000 GBP$Euro, thrice the price of a regular 4 door sedan car. 15 MPH max but can go 300 miles on a charge. Also has 2.5 doors.

This is dumb. Everyone knows that in 2022 we'll be paying for everything with Microsoft Points.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:27 AM
If I save my stored away 100 now, I'll have how much Interest gained then?

Negative 2, right?

Zeek123
Apr 14, 2010, 01:29 AM
If I save my stored away 100 now, I'll have how much Interest gained then?

Negative 2, right?

Well, in the time it took you to do all that, Billy Gate$ would've bought the moon. So yeah, you're in the negative.