PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Plzz tell me how

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:05 PM
http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/maxbob51/cfgf.png
plzz tell me how to type that with an english keyboard the symbols in the white box

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:12 PM
You need to have your Japanese keyboard enabled and have the setting on full width katakana. But if not I have a website you can copy and paste the characters. But I'm at work right now and won't be home until 6:00 pm pst. The website is way easy to copy and paste. Just make sure it's the right character you're copying as they have ones that look alike. I'll send you the link when I get home if you're still having trouble.
- Odessa

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:14 PM
You need to have your Japanese keyboard enabled and have the setting on full width katakana. But if not I have a website you can copy and paste the characters. But I'm at work right now and won't be home until 6:00 pm pst. The website is way easy to copy and paste. Just make sure it's the right character you're copying as they have ones that look alike. I'll send you the link when I get home if you're still having trouble.
- Odessa

Ok thank you Odessa
-Max B

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:18 PM
Do you have any messengers so I can help you in real time? Pm me

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:20 PM
Do you have any messengers so I can help you in real time? Pm me

Well now that you say that you reminded me I need to make one for gaming Ill msg you after I make it

Tyreek
Apr 13, 2010, 06:23 PM
I did post this on the last thread you made you know.

Well if you have your JP enabled on your keyboard, you just need a katakana sheet, and when you find the one you're looking for with the way that particular kana is sounded, you spell it out. IE: (ツ) or tsu, you would type as T-S-U, and it will convert to it when typed properly.

But indescribably is right. You set it to full-width katakana to properly type it.

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:27 PM
I did post this on the last thread you made you know.

But indescribably is right. You set it to full-width katakana to properly type it.

O ya I know that lol I can type it I just need someone to tell me which key those are lol

Tyreek
Apr 13, 2010, 06:29 PM
You need a katakana sheet. Which I also provided you lol. http://www.realkana.com/katakana/

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:32 PM
You need a katakana sheet. Which I also provided you lol. http://www.realkana.com/katakana/

lol I am trying to take the easy way out but I guess Ill try lol

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:32 PM
If you send me a screenie and enable your Japanese keyboard I can tell you what to write out for the symbols . Your image at the top reads. O ra ro ra yu. You just type it press enter for the next symbol and it should work if not I still have that site

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:39 PM
If you send me a screenie and enable your Japanese keyboard I can tell you what to write out for the symbols . Your image at the top reads. O ra ro ra yu. You just type it press enter for the next symbol and it should work if not I still have that site

I got it to work lol I just logged in now I think I can get the game key hurray

indescribably
Apr 13, 2010, 06:44 PM
Congrats! I'm glad you got it to work I had a lot of trouble with that at first. So I'll be home in about 1.5 hours so I'll see you then hopefully
- Odessa

Max B
Apr 13, 2010, 06:45 PM
Congrats! I'm glad you got it to work I had a lot of trouble with that at first. So I'll be home in about 1.5 hours so I'll see you then hopefully
- Odessa
Ok Lol I am excited cheaper wepons lol no npc stuff