PDA

View Full Version : Ask Tetsaru... stuff

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 08:40 PM
*hops on bandwagon FKL trend*

Might as well do something entertaining while I'm around here. Go ahead, ask me stuff.

You know you want to. :razz:

Nitro Vordex
Apr 13, 2010, 09:05 PM
Why do you even?

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 09:19 PM
Why do you even?

Because I can, of course. :3 Next question?

Nitro Vordex
Apr 13, 2010, 09:24 PM
Lame answer.

Going back to Vol's thread.

Outrider
Apr 13, 2010, 09:25 PM
Why do you even?

It's almost too easy, y'know?

Serious glutton for punishment stuff.

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 09:28 PM
y'know?

That's not much of a question... too broad and rhetorical.

Outrider
Apr 13, 2010, 09:29 PM
http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new-personality-disorders-caused-by-internet_p2.html

You are #2.

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 09:36 PM
http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new-personality-disorders-caused-by-internet_p2.html

You are #2.

You mean this guy?

http://gingersnaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/number-2.jpg

I haven't logged on here in a while, so stop complaining. Also, you have as much freedom to leave as you want to as I do - I'm just bored and wanted to have some fun. =P

Next fucking question.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 13, 2010, 09:39 PM
How do you even?

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 09:58 PM
How do you even?

With my own two hands and my brain, I guess.

Either that, or 2 4 6 8 10 ---> infinity.

astuarlen
Apr 13, 2010, 10:04 PM
How do you even?

Flip it once:
How do you odd?

Flip it twice:
How do you ddo?

Yes, I am cigam.

Tetsaru
Apr 13, 2010, 10:16 PM
Yes, I am cigam.

So magic spelled backwards is almost like a cigar?

And speaking of magic, I just now noticed your art website - stuff reminds me of some of the images on the newer Magic: the Gathering cards, very awesome.

Palle
Apr 13, 2010, 11:59 PM
And speaking of magic, I just now noticed your art website - stuff reminds me of some of the images on the newer Magic: the Gathering cards, very awesome.
Also older White Wolf books. Not to imply any reduction in awesome.

Vanzazikon
Apr 14, 2010, 12:08 AM
Didn't you blacklisted Outrider... and the psychotic hen?

Palle
Apr 14, 2010, 12:21 AM
Only IRL, not here. Wait... are you saying they blacklisted me?

[spoiler-box]http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Battle-Royale-battle-royale-245330_720_540.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2010, 12:21 AM

Eh, I took em off. I don't like holding grudges against people for extended periods of time (unless it's Sega, lol). :wacko:

Also, I think I tried adding you to my PSN friends list a long time ago, but it still says "pending response." Dunno how often you're online, or if you'd want to accept it, but I just thought I'd letcha know.

HeartBreak301
Apr 14, 2010, 12:24 AM
Bother getting into BB yet? :wacko:

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 12:27 AM
Tetsaru, have you found yourself a woman yet?

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2010, 12:47 AM
Bother getting into BB yet? :wacko:

Not yet, I'm afraid. Got a lot of other games I need to play/finish lately. =x

Tetsaru, have you found yourself a woman yet?

Not yet on this too... then again, I haven't really tried that hard. You should hook me up with someone, lol! :razz:

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 12:49 AM
Man, if you lived in Florida, or came down sometime, I could hook you up with some nice lady friends. :D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 12:51 AM
Yeah...

Is Pat going to hook you up with his wacky group of friends of friends that don't even seem like friends, according to his friend update of the BUSSHEET Rant Sticky?

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:13 AM
Oh god no, not those friends.

Those are the ridiculous ones, not the ones I actually like a lot.

I'd try to set him up with my girlfriend's cousins. :D

Crazy Asians are everywhere. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:25 AM
How do you like this thread being related to the most expensive piece of the chicken on a bird, by this V-Pat guy?

(same as Post your Desktop thread, oddly enough, which probably gave it several hundred more views)

Who's a crazy Asian? Bai Ling & & &...

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:27 AM
What does an expensive piece of chicken on a bird have to do with this thread, or FKL? :o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:30 AM
What does an expensive piece of chicken on a bird have to do with this thread, or FKL? :o
Time to point it out for La Bamba.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mmm breasts Volcompat321 Fresh Kills Landfill 95 06-13-2009 08:46 AM

[spoiler-box]

No posting about hentai, or breasts, or anything else that would go against the rules.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56066
[/spoiler-box]

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 01:34 AM
I thought I scrapped the link to my site from here, but thank you, mentlegen. You should tell your friends at Wizards to hit me up for some work.

How do you like this thread being related to the most expensive piece of the chicken on a bird, by this V-Pat guy?

Since it appears to be the "News" topic of the moment, there's a joke in here somewhere about the KFC Double Down; I just haven't written it yet.
...Line?

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:41 AM
Time to point it out for La Bamba.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mmm breasts Volcompat321 Fresh Kills Landfill 95 06-13-2009 08:46 AM

[spoiler-box]

[/spoiler-box]

Ooooooooh I see what you mean.

I was talking about chicken breasts, not boobs. :p

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:45 AM
Ooooooooh I see what you mean.

I was talking about chicken breasts, not boobs. :p

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100411/capt.ea7364fbb031411f97593c45d3ccb732-ea7364fbb031411f97593c45d3ccb732-0.jpg

Breasts are the most expensive part of the bird.

Bones/leftovers/grinded down-blended/then soft parts pressed out of a strainer, then made into patties - add some "flavoring"and Chicken Nuggets are born.

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:50 AM
I didn't know it was the most expensive either.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:57 AM
Time to watch that ABC show on Fridays?

No I really forgot what day its on, only saw the primiere 2 episode thing then the last ten minutes of the last one. Missing almost 2 shows, which is fine. Just TV.

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:58 AM
I don't really watch TV.
I don't have time anymore... :o

I haven't even turned my PS3 on in like 2 days...and that's not normal.

Palle
Apr 14, 2010, 01:59 AM
I thought I scrapped the link to my site from here, but thank you, mentlegen. You should tell your friends at Wizards to hit me up for some work.
Can't speak for the other guy's WotC peeps, but there are studios out here where concept artists are known to make an honest living. Then they pay rent and that living is gone.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:59 AM
Can't you kids stop talking about Playstation for half a minutes?!

Always with that Station you play!

Well I'm going to go listen to the Radio stations. They play too!

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 02:02 AM
Well, Playstation 3 is fun old man.

You should get one!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 02:08 AM
I have to eventually, to be a badass Japan man Bancho Headbusser, but not right now.

Tetsaru hates SEGA but has he played SEGA's new hotness flagship in Japan-land(*) , Yakuza 3?

(*) = #4 did 335,000 1st day|week just like the #3?

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 02:23 AM
You should turn into O-Ren Ishii.

Then, you can be a woman.

Or Hatori Hanzo, and you can make bad-ass swords for crazy Deadly Viper Assassination Squads.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 02:26 AM
Mom asked what Lucy Liu's character's name was in that Kill Bill around Halloween, her office coworkers thought to get her to dress up like that. I forgot the name, couldn't tell her.
-
My dad said that's our great great Uncle, his mom surnamed Chiba, he's her cousin/uncle something?

But my dad says a lot of things, none of which are credible lately.

Watched movie called Virus the other night, where he was a crazy South Pole Japan team researcher guy that punched one of his crew and ran out into the blizzard - in a futile attempt to get back to his wife and son.

Saw Tetsaru online during a lot of this exchange/questions, where was he if not answering here?!

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 02:30 AM
Hmm, maybe he's busy? :o

I remember talking about my Okinawan family member somewhere...
(the one that cut her dogs tongue)

Well, she used to tell me stories, crazy ones.
(Rarely cause I barely knew her. I haven't seen her in at least 7 years)

She once told me she cut her dads ear off. I never found out if that was true or not.

Her family hated her, and literally cast her out of the family/and their money because she married a white man. Sad...:(

She has to be at least 70 by now.

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2010, 02:36 AM
I'm here, lol. Pat and a few other people had me preoccupied with IM's. :razz:

No, I haven't played Yakuza 3. I've been playing FF13 and Tom Clancy's HAWX (which I just platinumed) lately. I have Bayonetta though, which was pretty fun, even though the frame rate bogs down a lot (at least it wasn't developed by Sonic Team! :razz: ).

And yes, Hayabusa, you should get a PS3. Lots of awesome games on it!

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 02:37 AM
Grats on the Platinum!

I just noticed a little bit ago when I turned my PS3 on, to watch a movie. You had the "HAWX Platinum!" up the way usually do when you get a plat.

So, what's next on the list Tet?

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2010, 02:42 AM
I'll probably end up finishing FF13's side quests, since I beat the main storyline recently (one of the better FF games I've played in a while, I must say). That, or I'll probably work on my God of War Collection and (hopefully) God of War 3, if I can get it back from my friend... I had the game reserved and paid for, yet he got to play it first, and then never gave it back to me before he went back to college after Spring Break, lol... >_<

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 02:46 AM
I'm here, lol. Pat and a few other people had me preoccupied with IM's. :razz:

No, I haven't played Yakuza 3. I've been playing FF13 and Tom Clancy's HAWX (which I just platinumed) lately. I have Bayonetta though, which was pretty fun, even though the frame rate bogs down a lot (at least it wasn't developed by Sonic Team! :razz: ).

And yes, Hayabusa, you should get a PS3. Lots of awesome games on it!
Dude, why do the kids here only talk/play the "AAA titles" 99% likely to be sequels, 80% likely to have guns, and only 40% likely to be from another country?

Which is like the pop music of videogaming! And everybody here probably hates most all pop music!

Tom Clancy is also the Tyler Perry of Video gaming!

Tetsaru
Apr 14, 2010, 02:53 AM
Lol, HAWX is the only Tom Clancy game I own. I only got it because I wanted a good flight-sim game and Nintendo has yet to deliver another GOOD Starfox game since the N64 one, lol. I'm not big on most FPS/shooter games, unless it's something more arcade-style, like Ikaruga.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 03:08 AM
What's new with Splinter Shells:that new TMNT game?

I mean game that released today, with some younger Fish man now with lamestop "shotgun" commercials?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 01:05 AM
-
=-
-=-

Who do you use in your teams in that New Age of Heroes?

I got beat in like 10 seconds by some Sentinel Magneto / whoever last one, prob another GOD mode Storm in the arcade the other day. But took out someone who did Chun Akuma Ken, with Iceman Dr. Doom Gambit.

What is your opinion of what Iron Man says before "Proton Cannon"?

Delete
Apr 15, 2010, 01:32 AM
Anyone you would like to mail a bear to on these forums? Maybe even a shark?

astuarlen
Apr 15, 2010, 01:33 AM

Who has a big enough mailbox these days?

Delete
Apr 15, 2010, 01:37 AM

Well he's obviously gonna need a shrink ray gun silly. ;)

Hatrix
Apr 15, 2010, 01:38 AM
Tetsaru are Drop Bears... real D:<

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2010, 01:39 AM
I want a shark, or a bear.
Maybe a rhino.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 01:42 AM
I want a shark, or a bear.
Maybe a rhino.
Sorry, due to recent Post Office cutbacks and smaller mailboxes and etceteras, you'll only receive this at most:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/42-00.jpg

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2010, 01:42 AM
That'll do pig, that'll do.

astuarlen
Apr 15, 2010, 01:53 AM
That'll do pig, that'll do.

That pig'll do, you mean.

(Not if you want any decent amount of bacon.)

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2010, 01:56 AM
That pig'll not do.
I need more pig than that.

Smelly fuckers.
Have you ever cut open a 500 pound hog. They smell like...butt.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 02:04 AM
But of course, how would you get the cooked smell pork butt without the pork butt smell.

-
Tetsaru, what is a 500 lb hog doing in Florida?

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2010, 02:09 AM
But of course, how would you get the cooked smell pork butt without the pork butt smell.

-

Hogs are all over here. :o

We have cougars too. Lots of wildcats.

Deer, wolves, panthers, hogs, pigs. They're everywhere.

I've seen a wild panther from inside a truck, but I've never seen a deer or wolf.

Zeek123
Apr 15, 2010, 02:30 AM
Hogs are all over here. :o

We have cougars too. Lots of wildcats.

Deer, wolves, panthers, hogs, pigs. They're everywhere.

Cougars, you say? I know Tet wouldn't mind having this in his thread.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8paFUBrAeXE/SmzngTkjziI/AAAAAAAABLk/29XzKx_dU14/s400/sarah-palin-bikini-gun-pose.jpg

GOTCHA

I've seen a wild panther from inside a truck, but I've never seen a deer or wolf.

You haven't seen any because she got to them first.[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER]Sorry Haya. I know I was supposed to stay off the invisa-Kool-Aid

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2010, 02:32 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8paFUBrAeXE/SmzngTkjziI/AAAAAAAABLk/29XzKx_dU14/s400/sarah-palin-bikini-gun-pose.jpg

GOTCHA

You haven't seen any because she got to them first.[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER]Sorry Haya. I know I was supposed to stay off the invisa-Kool-Aid

For some reason....that's kinda hot.
Too bad it's that freak Palin.

Though I mean cougars like -
Puma's are all over here :D
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/08d5fbd9.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 02:37 AM
Yeah, there was some news blurb about her yelling about guns. Thanks news channel.

But missed the one about dudes with open carry laws and some change. Blast, news channel.

Oh and another one before I headed out to school about some teacher guy thwarting a bank robber by coming up behind him and hugging him, WHAT. If I find that online, will the Zeek and Pat watch it too?

http://www.ktvu.com/video/23155467/index.html

Zeek123
Apr 15, 2010, 02:37 AM
For some reason....that's kinda hot.
Too bad it's that freak Palin.

Though I mean cougars like -
Puma's are all over here :D

Don't step on and scuff the Pumas man.

http://shoestutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/likefootwear16204736.jpg

Yeah, there was some news blurb about her yelling about guns. Thanks news channel.

But missed the one about dudes with open carry laws and some change. Blast, news channel.

Oh and another one before I headed out to school about some teacher guy thwarting a bank robber by coming up behind him and hugging him, WHAT. If I find that online, will the Zeek and Pat watch it too?

Yeah, I'll give it a watch. I'm tired of Facebook stalking politicians for photos to put on the Phantasy Worlds.

Volcompat321
Apr 15, 2010, 02:39 AM

http://www.ktvu.com/video/23155467/index.html

I would watch it.

Don't step on and scuff the Pumas man.

http://shoestutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/likefootwear16204736.jpg

Man...not those PUMA'S!

If you stepped on the Puma I'm talking about, you might die. :wacko:

Tetsaru
Apr 15, 2010, 03:37 AM
Massive multi-quote response time since I don't keep up with this thread as much as I should!

Who do you use in your teams in that New Age of Heroes?

I got beat in like 10 seconds by some Sentinel Magneto / whoever last one, prob another GOD mode Storm in the arcade the other day. But took out someone who did Chun Akuma Ken, with Iceman Dr. Doom Gambit.

What is your opinion of what Iron Man says before "Proton Cannon"?

I used to use Wolverine (adamantium claws) a lot, but later on, I started to use Venom more. I also like Felicia, Morrigan, Thanos... there's so many characters I like, so I usually switch it up. I don't play the game enough to get REALLY good with anyone specific; I mainly got it because my original PS2 copy was stolen from me, and it was a good "party" game among some of my friends. I don't even touch online mode, because I know most people are just wtf-godly at it, unless it was one of my said friends (and he always kicks my ass too, lol).

As for the Iron Man question, I thought it was SUPPOSED to be "Here's my prototype," but from what I remember, the last word sounded nothing like "prototype." I figure it'll be as much of a mystery as what Ryu says for his Tastumaki(?) spinning kick move... it always sounded like he said "A PSYCHIC WILDCAT" in the old games to me, lol... @_@

Maybe one to Ryna and the other mods for keeping me banned from PSU General for so long, but they seem to have lifted that, so I'll hold off... for now. Either that, or I'll send some to people who get tired of me always hating on Sega. :razz:

The postal service has carriers for that, y'know.

Either that, or you could just email a bear, I guess... though I'd assume it'd probably take up a lot of HDD space in an uncompressed format.

Tetsaru are Drop Bears... real D:<

Well, I have yet to see one, but they probably are real on 4chan. I mean, Pedobear's been there for ages.

To quote Ragnagelppod: Because "gigamoo pigs are too... um... gigamooey."

I think the bigger question is:

Why isn't it on the BBQ yet? :wacko:

Although chicks with guns are hot, Palin's too milfy for my tastes. Also, I hate politics, so EPIC FAIL! Needz moar busty asians. :razz:

Man...not those PUMA'S!

If you stepped on the Puma I'm talking about, you might die. :wacko:

The cats at my house have (accidentally) gotten their tails stepped on several times. They holler at first, and then pout afterwards. I'd hate to see how a wild one would react, though... =x

That's enough for tonight, I need to go to bed. Ask me moar qwerstionz in the meantime!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 03:55 AM
I found that link fast enough and posted the video, have to watch on their server. but then you guys replied but not about the video, and I ran off to see if the XBLOX 1 online is still working.

"Service ending April 15"

Maybe they extended a whole day? ;o Or just 3 hours EST time or something.

Played 20 matches with one guy, won 19. He kept picking the same color people, lamey, press A green Christmas Ryu, Purple Ken. Then some guy in the last day on online ever, wants to pick Oro, walk backward the whole match and hide in the corner. Tough with Dudley, but, I killed him with 3 rose taunts in a row... baby!

He wanted to play some more, I used Healing with Elena after he ran to his corner. And beat him with two taunts in a row. Elena's does 2 hits, so he had 4 pixels left, but didn't block low in his hold backwards strategy even after getting hit with the 1st.

-

Yeah that Iron Man thing sounds about right. Still won't stop me from remembering it as this:

ROM
DHC

Iron Man
PROTON
CANNON

"INFINITY - Herby Sunday Prospector !!(?)"

SpikeOtacon
Apr 15, 2010, 03:58 AM
Maybe the Xbox team is getting emotional about killing their old service, and are drawing straws for who has to be the bastard to pull the plug. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 04:03 AM
That's a cool theory. Unlike sig quotes about lazy ST SEGAz not pulling the plug but they did it right on time.

Combatants to fight died down.
Older bro picked up the Halo 2 Collector edition, maybe its in a dusty corner of the house. Seems like yesterday the Costco of all places was flooded with Halo 2 brand new on release.

Remember there is an auto aim, and there is that one palm tree sniper post to just auto aim rifle them from, the tops of their heads up in that elevator platform that is played to hold down the high ground.

I even played with Hrigg this one time. ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 15, 2010, 04:26 AM
Witches.

Found another player for Phantom Dust, but got dirty/damaged disc read error twice.

It was working fine a week ago getting murdered by these 2 Japanese players, and they changed to every stage in the game. :(

Maybe shouldn't have picked that "Freia" witch as my player character.

Delete
Apr 16, 2010, 01:58 AM
Here's several questions. Totally not creepy.

A man vs a bear vs a cop vs samurai pizza cats. Who would win?

If you had to get shot, where would it be? (I'd go with leg)

Have you ever punched someone in the face with a dog?

.......see, totally not creepy

Volcompat321
Apr 16, 2010, 02:02 AM
I got shot once.

It was a dream though.

Tetsaru
Apr 16, 2010, 02:29 AM
Here's several questions. Totally not creepy.

A man vs a bear vs a cop vs samurai pizza cats. Who would win?

None of the above - Chuck Norris in a mech would obliterate them all. :wacko:

Although I've never seen any of the series, a friend of mine said Samurai Pizza Cats was an awesome show back in the day, so I guess I'll go with that. After that, I'd say either the bear or the cop next (depends on if it's an angry/lazy bear or a cop that's good with firearms/cop that's good at eating doughnuts), and the regular man last.

If you had to get shot, where would it be? (I'd go with leg)

Nowhere. I wouldn't get involved in such situations to begin with. :<

Have you ever punched someone in the face with a dog?

No, but I've been around a lot of hyper-active dogs that jump on me... one reason why I'm more of a cat person.

.......see, totally not creepy

More random than anything, lol. :wacko:

Tetsaru
Jul 25, 2010, 04:36 AM
Necro-bumping this shit, since apparently "ask ____ anything" threads are still cool in FKL. :wacko:

AlexCraig
Jul 25, 2010, 02:26 PM
Why do kamikaze pilots wear seatbelts?

If you try to fail, but you succeed, which have you done?

If the Big Bang Theory is true, and all matter was condensed into one extremely small and dense area, then what was outside of the area where all matter existed?

If it is 0 degrees celcius one day and it is twice as cold the next day how cold is it the next day?

Tetsaru
Jul 25, 2010, 05:57 PM
Why do kamikaze pilots wear seatbelts?

Because if they didn't, when they crash their plane into something, they'd probably fly head-first through the cockpit windshield into something other than their intended target. I guess it's a matter of honor or something. Either that, or it'd be due to the excessive G forces while flying.

If you try to fail, but you succeed, which have you done?

Both. :D

If the Big Bang Theory is true, and all matter was condensed into one extremely small and dense area, then what was outside of the area where all matter existed?

That's rather difficult to determine for sure at this point. I would say possibly one of the following: antimatter, dark matter (if that counts), some form of energy keeping the matter condensed, alternate universes/dimensions that currently cannot be perceived with current human technology (think something along the lines of bubbles in soap suds), or I guess you could go all religious and say God/Heaven, though personally I think some people just use that as a cop-out for things they don't understand.

If it is 0 degrees celcius one day and it is twice as cold the next day how cold is it the next day?

That one is also tricky. Mathematically, I guess you could say 2 x 0 degrees Celsius would still equal 0, but that would prove inaccurate. Most people see temperature as a measure of how hot or cold something is, but its scientific definition is that temperature is a measurement of the average kinetic energy of the molecules of a substance. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature) I guess you could take a measurement of how fast the molecules in the air are moving at 0 degrees Celsius, and then somehow take half of that measurement to determine the temperature that would feel "twice as cold." I'm not sure how you would go about doing that, though. ^^;

Anyone else have a question? :3