PDA

View Full Version : FAD Dick Swett

Zeek123
Apr 14, 2010, 01:18 AM
http://www.nndb.com/people/875/000127494/dick-swett-1.jpg

Not to be confused with Anita Hole

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v222/1472/99/n100000827595881_8277.jpg

You'd figure politicians would change their names first if we wanted to take them more seriously

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:24 AM
Hahaha, that actually made me lol.

I think I woke my mom up.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:32 AM
Sigh, Bait and Switch.

Innuendo limit close to (b)reached, b.

WTF just happened to my TV, video stopped, sports guy got stuck in a loop of "Innyo-Innyo-Innyo"

That's mildly humorous.

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 01:35 AM
WTF just happened to my TV, video stopped, sports guy got stuck in a loop of "Innyo-Innyo-Innyo"

That's mildly humorous.

I will need to see a gif of his "Innyo" face.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:37 AM
Audio only, I'm afraid. That wasn't recorded or nuthin'

Plus I'm an old man that buys you kids PBS specials on the high-tec-tonic VHS, what do you think -whippersnappers- I'm made of DVR money to throw away playing rewind the foosball?!

You're out of your funky mind. Get the Real Deal like Holyfield.

Zeek123
Apr 14, 2010, 01:38 AM
Sigh, Bait and Switch.

Innuendo limit close to (b)reached, b.

That's mildly humorous.

As long as it's an innuendo limit.

I shouldn't take part in FADs, Haya?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:41 AM
Not bad fads, no.

I mean, Politicoup threads?!

You're asking for trouble on the INTERNET with those!

Who do you think you are coming in here like the King with some propoganda - we're not going to eat salad all day long! (Our kids get pizza for breakfast...Don't know the dif between a tomato and a potato or what french fries and ketchup are made of ABC Food Guy - health show thingy)

I'm old, I was getting out and about walking some miles today, but still talking about the TeeVee from like weeks ago

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 01:46 AM
Who do you think you are coming in here like the King with some propoganda - we're not going to eat salad all day long! (Our kids get pizza for breakfast...Don't know the dif between a tomato and a potato or what french fries and ketchup are made of ABC Food Guy - health show thingy)

I'm old, I was getting out and about walking some miles today, but still talking about the TeeVee from like weeks ago

Jaime: he'll save you from your mom who's trying to kill you--omg bad bad bad rotten mother--'cause working class Americans are dumb as fried rocks. Stop making so many bad individual choices on your one-person island in a vacuum!
/sarcasm

Yeah, that show leaves a gross taste in one's mouth.

Zeek123
Apr 14, 2010, 01:47 AM
Not bad fads, no.

I mean, Politicoup threads?!

You're asking for trouble on the INTERNET with those!

:lol:

Teevees are so 2009. The kids are into microwave ovens now. Get with it!

Alrighty. I'll stay off the political Kool-aid.

Don't want you bustin' in here destroying my stuff. I have a door, you know.

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/rage/images/050401/koolaidman.jpg

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 01:50 AM
So
thirsty.
Must
drink
red
food coloring.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 01:54 AM
Yeah, that show leaves a gross taste in one's mouth.
He should have cried about the backlash from the press while wearing pea pod suit for maximum sympathy value.

And a realization of "What the hell am I doing- out here away from my family - and my everything is better up there - we have fresh stuff man- wearing this stupid pea costume - and people are yelling at me!" - Soundtrack'd in editing.

-

I have the Invisible Kool-Aid, you kids don't know about, but somehow can still see...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1339441&highlight=kool-aid+invisible#post1339441

Thread ended one post too many. :(

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 02:54 AM
He should have cried about the backlash from the press while wearing pea pod suit for maximum sympathy value.

And a realization of "What the hell am I doing- out here away from my family - and my everything is better up there - we have fresh stuff man- wearing this stupid pea costume - and people are yelling at me!" - Soundtrack'd in editing.

Oh dear, the peapod suit. What a waste of a perfectly good Halloween costume! Can't wear that again; it's in The Rules.
Poor, poor Jaime haz a sad because the people his show insults and shames are acting understandably put off by his attitude. Of course, I think improving the quality of school lunches and getting people access to healthy food is important, but I hope the show moves in the direction of acknowledging systemic problems and class issues, rather than creating unhelpful drama by focusing on individuals they can make into villains or dupes. And maybe not giving Jaime's "opponents" (like the women who work in the elementary school cafeteria) the bitch-edit. And maybe Mr. Star of the Show can not make rude remarks to high school girls (that scene was overall nasty for his choice of words and reaffirmation that the thing young women should be focused on is "their figure", though at least he partially avoided the too-common conflation of eating or being unhealthy with being heavier than societal ideals by ambushing a pair of "acceptably" thin and pretty youths... can't really make up for the show's general fat-shaming) and so on... My wishlist: iz long like longcat.
-

I have the Invisible Kool-Aid, you kids don't know about, but somehow can still see...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1339441&highlight=kool-aid+invisible#post1339441

Thread ended one post too many. :(
Skuda's just got super powers. Inviso-vision is related to x-ray vision but requires greater imagination (you don't get as many hints).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 14, 2010, 03:02 AM
That sounds like the pits of the pears/peaches right there. Didn't see that one.

Remember when he first was talking them up as they are skilled in making food from scratch, know how to do their work on time and such (one on one camera time, after the fact) but then he didn't say it to their face, asked the dreaded "How long have you been a lunch-lady?" Englishman supposed to be master linguists with the getting themselves out of a bad situation or never starting one with such expert courtesy from the get go! not this time Mr. fancy chef pants.

Did remember the son of that family getting some wok toss lessons, then maybe some road to self confidence to get the ladies - other people take them out to eat, after a movie, no way man - you are going to say - hey wanna come over to my place? For a movie and a meal you cook just for them?

This revolution is Televised but it may be less Revolutionary than they intended. Grrr, buzz word marketers. Reminds me to watch the commercials more during - to see the foods. Pizza on a bagel..

-
Some NBA player admitting he had alcohol before games when he was less of a mature dood, then every commercial after the announcers talked about it was Henessey/Ciroq/Dos Equis. Okay for you drunken fans, get drunker, get rowdy. Crazy mixed messages, top dollar ad revenue paid in advance - but they scheduled that commercial break right into the % by volume perhaps incorrectly.

Vanzazikon
Apr 14, 2010, 03:03 AM
You'd figure politicians would change their names first if we wanted to take them more seriouslyPffft. Of course not. Just look at Hancock, he had the largest signature on the Declaration of Independence.

Clearly, it's saying that people with innuendos in there name are proud of it.

Adriano
Apr 14, 2010, 03:22 AM
Have you met...
Kitty Dukakis?
http://system2.ipressroom.com/portal/ut/artwork/6/4/7/6/4/64764/Kitty_Dukakis_180_px.jpg

Not pronounced with the 'a' like in apple.

astuarlen
Apr 14, 2010, 01:39 PM
That sounds like the pits of the pears/peaches right there. Didn't see that one.

Remember when he first was talking them up as they are skilled in making food from scratch, know how to do their work on time and such (one on one camera time, after the fact) but then he didn't say it to their face, asked the dreaded "How long have you been a lunch-lady?" Englishman supposed to be master linguists with the getting themselves out of a bad situation or never starting one with such expert courtesy from the get go! not this time Mr. fancy chef pants.

Did remember the son of that family getting some wok toss lessons, then maybe some road to self confidence to get the ladies - other people take them out to eat, after a movie, no way man - you are going to say - hey wanna come over to my place? For a movie and a meal you cook just for them?

This revolution is Televised but it may be less Revolutionary than they intended. Grrr, buzz word marketers. Reminds me to watch the commercials more during - to see the foods. Pizza on a bagel..

-
Some NBA player admitting he had alcohol before games when he was less of a mature dood, then every commercial after the announcers talked about it was Henessey/Ciroq/Dos Equis. Okay for you drunken fans, get drunker, get rowdy. Crazy mixed messages, top dollar ad revenue paid in advance - but they scheduled that commercial break right into the % by volume perhaps incorrectly.

Ugh, "lunch-ladies" and, worse, calling grown, professional women "girls". They're such lovely girls aren't they, Jaime? Maaaybe it's a British thing, but it sure comes off as a jackass thing when you come in there swaggering and trying to tell people how to do their jobs, using cutesy words and terms that denote, y'know, the youths.

I can get behind involving those teenagers, though; even if they aren't very effective "peer ambassadors" or whatever, at least they learn some life skills (TM) and have fun doing it. Gotta say that one young guy is brave, 'cause I am very tossing-food-in-a-pan-averse.

I've read a few posts about the show commenting on some unfortunate ad scheduling, with spots for fast food and such, but sadly I did not get any of my RDA for irony when I watched online.