PDA

View Full Version : This is a test of the Emergnecy Guardians System!

Professor Xavier
Apr 15, 2010, 03:17 AM
This is a test of the Emergency Guardians System. The Guardians of your area in voluntary cooperation with the Gurhal and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency.

"This is that emergency!"

How many of us are left?

Show up at the center table this Saturday April 17th at 12 noon Pacific time. Please message anyone you have ever played PSU with. Just message everyone you see online on Xbox live and in you partner card list. The idea is to log-on for just ten minutes at noon on Saturday to see how many stars and universes are filled. This will also be a test of how the community can cooperate. It is not necessary to play during this time. Just come to the center table and goof off if you want. This is for the future of PSU. Just log in and make your presence known nothing else matters.

If you cannot attend this Emergency Test say so here. You will still be counted. Be sure and tell everyone. Start with Uni 1 and then maybe 2 then 3 would be a real surprise!!

See you there!!

TY!
Edit/Delete Message

lantis-zagato
Apr 15, 2010, 07:31 PM
I will be out of town unfortunately.

ThePendragon
Apr 15, 2010, 07:38 PM
I probably won't show up, so just count me here lol

Add three friends I won't be inviting too lmao

Professor Xavier
Apr 16, 2010, 01:14 AM
Here's the link to the PSU web site. There are quit a few comments there. Based on responses. I have to ask. Does everyone want me to call the whole thing off? test completed then, or what?

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=324450&page=4

Professor Xavier
Apr 18, 2010, 01:57 AM
It went like this. The OP myself spent all night reloading windows after a hard drive failure. 12 noon come OP wakes up at 12:09 pm Pac. time realizing hes to late for his own in game head count.

This concludes this test of the Emergency Guardians System!

Please Stand By!