PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 I remember..

xDemi
Apr 18, 2010, 07:40 PM
When this game wasnt full of people who just beg or make fun of your characters name OR just sit there and talk on the 4th floor wasting 10$'s... sigh :(

Powder Keg
Apr 18, 2010, 09:33 PM
Meh, it's theirs to waste. It's an expensive chat service for my taste, but to each their own.

Zeek123
Apr 18, 2010, 11:22 PM
For the record, your name isn't Sephiroth, is it?

xDemi
Apr 19, 2010, 03:57 PM
For the record, your name isn't Sephiroth, is it?

never :o

Volcompat321
Apr 19, 2010, 04:01 PM
People have always sat on the 4th floor, what's the surprise there? :o

As for the begging and making fun....that's always been there too.

It is an online game, and there will always be people like that, so get used to it. :p

:wacko:

neilp4453
Apr 19, 2010, 04:02 PM
Yep...that has always been a part of PSU.

ZIE creations
Apr 19, 2010, 05:02 PM
I have to say though. In a 3 week period (from what I have seen) the ID went from about 116 to just under 120. Because of this all the "DEMO" crap somewhat spreed to our servers so the beggers and scammers have increased (although they only able to scam eachother because real players are not retarded) along with those that mainly use it as a social network. The main reason that I can think of why they do this is because of white beast. They only play that mission and then say "this game is boring to do missions on" hence showing that PSU is growing population and reputation but the number that actualy play the game is unchanged.

Max B
Apr 19, 2010, 08:48 PM
I have to say though. In a 3 week period (from what I have seen) the ID went from about 116 to just under 120. Because of this all the "DEMO" crap somewhat spreed to our servers so the beggers and scammers have increased (although they only able to scam eachother because real players are not retarded) along with those that mainly use it as a social network. The main reason that I can think of why they do this is because of white beast. They only play that mission and then say "this game is boring to do missions on" hence showing that PSU is growing population and reputation but the number that actualy play the game is unchanged.

Lol no it did'nt you need to get your eyes checked if you think that

Zeek123
Apr 19, 2010, 09:20 PM
never :o

Ok good... Some people shouldn't be allowed the right to name their characters -_-

Dragwind
Apr 21, 2010, 06:17 PM
I actually miss 4th floor being the social hub full of lobby rats :wacko:

ZIE creations
Apr 22, 2010, 02:58 PM
Lol no it did'nt you need to get your eyes checked if you think that

Dude, my friend slicer started 3 weeks ago and has a 116 ID

chibipocky15
Apr 22, 2010, 03:57 PM

I apollogize one behalf of all of us demors and what impact we have on you in the future. Phantasy star is a online game for xbox so its bound to be a socail even no affense. Yes alot of demors are scammers. I personally am not a scammer or a begger or anything else. But alot of the actualt gamers coem on to the Demo to make fun of us. So I have to say there's abit of Karma involed. Most people who play the demo aren't rich and dont have that much money. Some others are still looking for the actual game. Alot of people love the demo and alot of us wish to get the real game. There are these things called Parents though. Not everyoen on the demo comes from a well off family from time to time i get one of the "msg to all friends" things about how theyre getting theyre internet cut off or how they wont be able to get a gold membership for live in awhile. So alot of us have our reasons. I'm sorry on behalf of all of us.

chibipocky15
Apr 22, 2010, 04:01 PM
I actually miss 4th floor being the social hub full of lobby rats :wacko:

lol i bet that sucks. Not having spam on the fourth floor sounds boring......
Ive seen it only maybe three times on the demo.
Late at night when me and my friends are partying it up on PSU.
The fourth floor is filled with Beast's and Cast and Newmans, a few humans here and there. Everyone trying no to sit on each other. Couples cuddling up. Soemtimes its hard to find a place to sit. Other times its hard to find a place without spam.

I wish Phantasy Star Universe had a better following. It's sad.

Syrus08
Apr 22, 2010, 04:33 PM
I remember when people used their mics. Although I must be honest, most of the time I don't even plug mine in. If I hear talking, I go get it.

Gibdozer
Apr 22, 2010, 08:23 PM
Ok good... Some people shouldn't be allowed the right to name their characters -_-

The sensors never get the important stuff

I apollogize one behalf of all of us demors and what impact we have on you in the future. Phantasy star is a online game for xbox so its bound to be a socail even no affense. Yes alot of demors are scammers. I personally am not a scammer or a begger or anything else. But alot of the actualt gamers coem on to the Demo to make fun of us. So I have to say there's abit of Karma involed. Most people who play the demo aren't rich and dont have that much money. Some others are still looking for the actual game. Alot of people love the demo and alot of us wish to get the real game. There are these things called Parents though. Not everyoen on the demo comes from a well off family from time to time i get one of the "msg to all friends" things about how theyre getting theyre internet cut off or how they wont be able to get a gold membership for live in awhile. So alot of us have our reasons. I'm sorry on behalf of all of us.

WELCOME DEMORS!!

Zeek123
Apr 22, 2010, 10:51 PM
The sensors never get the important stuff

Too true... too true.

Two things:

1.) A lot and a bit are not! one word! My teachers would've slapped you! It's a pet peeve of mine. I'll let the rest of the errors go since a spell check could clean them up.

2.) The demo users you're singling out are the ones that can't afford it, yes? So I beg the question: Why not just cancel your "XBLA Gold Membership required to download and play the demo, save that money, buy the game, most likely used from Amazon or bargain bins around the country, and then settle for Silver membership to pay off the $10 monthly fee? In the 4 years PSU's been out, there's been some time to save that dough.

Legendwolf
Apr 23, 2010, 01:36 AM
lol i bet that sucks. Not having spam on the fourth floor sounds boring......
Ive seen it only maybe three times on the demo.
Late at night when me and my friends are partying it up on PSU.
The fourth floor is filled with Beast's and Cast and Newmans, a few humans here and there. Everyone trying no to sit on each other. Couples cuddling up. Soemtimes its hard to find a place to sit. Other times its hard to find a place without spam.

I wish Phantasy Star Universe had a better following. It's sad.

lol the forth floor is the best a night. ,filled with very entertaining conversations lol.

RedRaz0r
Apr 27, 2010, 11:47 PM
I'm just sad how horrible this game has become.
Sega let it die early. I don't want to waste my playtime when I know my character won't last long if they continue how they have been. It's very depressing to me...hence why I havent played in months. I cant help but browse the forums now and again, I loved this game

FirefoxKyuubi
Apr 28, 2010, 11:13 AM
I remember there was a Time people didn't make fun of another on these forms.

Loopy
Apr 28, 2010, 02:20 PM
I'm just sad how horrible this game has become.
Sega let it die early. I don't want to waste my playtime when I know my character won't last long if they continue how they have been.

Well, unlike the PS2/PC servers, 360 players are still goin'. So hopefully this summer update will be a convincing notion that Sega still cares about PSU, but who knows. Maybe we still have another few years, and then again maybe we don't.

Well, I remember when Moatoob wasn't open, and weapons broke when you grinded them!

Delete
Apr 29, 2010, 08:47 PM
I remember there was a Time people didn't make fun of another on these forms.

Maybe a different forum, pretty sure there's always been that one dude who'll piss ya off even if it's for shits n giggles.

Max B
Apr 29, 2010, 09:22 PM
I remember when Sega cared.. but then I woke up:-(

bupjo
Apr 29, 2010, 09:44 PM
i remember when it took forever to level up. so it makes me laugh to hear people these days complain they are not leveling fast enough. pre-AOTI players know what i mean.

i remember when crimson beast, seabed, and de ragun were the hot spots.

i remember when you did runs, you had to hitch rides to get to the next lobby... when you could not teleport to lobbies via the robot girls.

Delete
Apr 30, 2010, 01:23 AM
All good times....Especially the countless hours doing seabed runs getting the awesome 18k payput at the end. This was Psu at it's best. :wacko:

gratefulgriz
Apr 30, 2010, 09:31 PM
@ bupjo yeah! PSU was ridiculous in the beginning! it took forever to level, seriously 4eva!

Blue man
Apr 30, 2010, 09:35 PM
i think someone forgot all those girl players that try to flirt with all the guys to get free stuff and money to play online lol ive seen a few of those