PDA

View Full Version : Progress!!!

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 19, 2010, 06:34 AM
Hiya all,

For all of you who haven't switched to JP servers or 360 here's some amazing PSU news!

http://nyuzero.wordpress.com/

Sure you'll probs remove this thread but I don't think you should, as with the PSO private servers these are popular and more people would prefer to play for free than pay and play for an ill managed game.

When this is operational it'll probably have a bigger community than PSU on xbox (I hope).I mean private server PSO has a bigger community than was left on PSU PS2/PC :P

Soo a week ban? Perhaps a month? (Freedom of speech)

Tifa

darthplagis
Apr 19, 2010, 07:14 AM
wow their HP is over 9000!!!!

ashley50
Apr 19, 2010, 09:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/12-1.jpg

Powder Keg
Apr 19, 2010, 10:19 AM
If this server turns out to be a huge success and the official one dies a horrible death similar to the PC/PS2 servers, this site should honestly support it. I know it'd change a lot of things, but supporting the official server may turn out to be more of a joke when it comes down to it.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Apr 19, 2010, 11:29 AM
Hiya,

That's nice to read Artea, i agree completely. When I first found the PSOBB private server I was overjoyed and posted its location on the forums without thinking much that it'd be against the rules and was banned for several weeks.

Yet finding such a naustalgic game I used to play for years was amazing yet this website as you said this site only endorses the official Sega servers. Which is missing out, sure the private servers have forums but it'd be nice for the bigger websites which contain more indepth guides, charts tables etc would allow people to discuss the game they love wihtout running the risk of being banned :(

Tifa

Dhylec
Apr 19, 2010, 12:30 PM
Yet finding such a naustalgic game I used to play for years was amazing yet this website as you said this site only endorses the official Sega servers. Which is missing out, sure the private servers have forums but it'd be nice for the bigger websites which contain more indepth guides, charts tables etc would allow people to discuss the game they love wihtout running the risk of being banned :(

PSOW doesn't prohibit taking about private server, just no naming, linking to, or telling how-to. People should be wise enough to obtain the info from the internet on their own without people here directly telling them how to.

PSOW wants to uphold our neutral position. We have Sega's employees as members who visit & post frequently. We sometimes get swags from Sega to give away in contests. One of the few fun events that benefit all sides.

So, everyone must understand why we don't support private servers. It's not that hard to if you think about it.

elshagan
Apr 20, 2010, 02:54 AM
Well seeing as this is for PC n the official PC servers are down... I don't know about you, but I don't see any probs... <.< >.> N to be fair, I'd rather see them either bring back the PC servers or there being a private server then having to switch to JP servers or spending money on getting a 360... :S