PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU which option is for purchasing key and subscription

rzljsa
Apr 19, 2010, 11:36 AM
i logged in the web page of " JP psu account" by typing ID , password and those japanese code.
then i was brought a web page with about 7 buttons to choose. i figured out that the first button might be for purchasing GC. but i was not sure which button was for purchasing key and which one was for subscription. i clicked all these buttons and tried to compare them with the guide on PSUpedia but got confused.:-x

cristfc
Apr 19, 2010, 12:15 PM
actual web page with registration buttons, its that I've done, buying game key gives to you one premium month..

Then:
Buy game key
Registration game key

my month has no expired yet, probably when it does, Ill click on "Buy Guardian" for buy more premium (well, this last part I am not sure)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/cristfc/PSU%20JP%20ENG%20MENUS/PSUreg-jpSITE-19-04-2010.png

rzljsa
Apr 19, 2010, 01:58 PM
cool. thank you very much, cristfc. This is exactly what i need to know.:-P

SuKKrl
Apr 20, 2010, 03:51 PM
Actually the third option is only for game keys from the retail version, not the online one.

cristfc
Apr 20, 2010, 05:39 PM
Actually the third option is only for game keys from the retail version, not the online one.
ohhh, thx for the info

DeltaViolet+
Jul 29, 2011, 08:20 PM
The options setup change when you buy the gamekey. Its the third option down, click the only link inside that wall of text and then you will have to enter your card details :)