PDA

View Full Version : What You tag for xbox/ps3/wii/anythingelse

Ranmaru
Apr 19, 2010, 10:05 PM
for me its Neokrw for xbox live. Thats all I have.

I play left 4 dead two, Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, and likes long walks on beach. I like light skin women better than dark skin, and I like to converse while drinking pink lemonade with bunny slippers. so hit me up and let me know if your my type. Add your contacts if you'd like to continue this further. ;]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 19, 2010, 10:09 PM
I like light skin women better than dark skin, so hit me up and let me know if your my type.
Guess you go on the other side of V-Pat's sig of white black power fist unity something or other, which is also a link to that big Off Topic nametags thread. But where do you go when the next Maury show is about albino women who hate their own race?!

You play on the BLOX?
There's 2 in the house so I play them sparingly after my own broke'd. Thought about getting another that will break, but that BLOX is a money heat sink. Gotta find a deal on that 12+1 month BLOXLIVe card too. ;/

Palle
Apr 19, 2010, 10:10 PM
A/S/L?

Ranmaru
Apr 19, 2010, 10:23 PM
Guess you go on the other side of V-Pat's sig of white black power fist unity something or other, which is also a link to that big Off Topic nametags thread. But where do you go when the next Maury show is about albino women who hate their own race?!

You play on the BLOX?
There's 2 in the house so I play them sparingly after my own broke'd. Thought about getting another that will break, but that BLOX is a money heat sink. Gotta find a deal on that 12+1 month BLOXLIVe card too. ;/

Yep I play on the blox. I got 3 month sub now, I'll get more later hahaha. I got the moneeeeeeee.

Volcompat321
Apr 19, 2010, 10:25 PM
IT'S A TRAP!

Click my link to add your name to the list! :D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 19, 2010, 10:26 PM
You taunting me, not even through BLOX messages / not even after one of us got DC or even Ragequit?!

Oh you science girl geniuses on BLOX live. :argh:

(Free 1 month card came with 3/4 Red Lights Ring thing service - sits in front of monitor unused, then system crapped out 3 months later, then warranty expired, then brokeconomy)

Ranmaru
Apr 19, 2010, 10:34 PM
IT'S A TRAP!

Click my link to add your name to the list! :D

Ok I posted my name : D add M3

You taunting me, not even through BLOX messages / not even after one of us got DC or even Ragequit?!

Oh you science girl geniuses on BLOX live. :argh:

(Free 1 month card came with 3/4 Red Lights Ring thing service - sits in front of monitor unused, then system crapped out 3 months later, then warranty expired, then brokeconomy)

Eh, what can you do? Just get a deal and add me K?! ;D Then we can play whatever, and we can discuss my diabolic plans to rule the world.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 19, 2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah, you shoulda told me you had Lumines and Bomberman up in here. I got both of those.

Ranmaru
Apr 19, 2010, 10:41 PM
Well I didn't want to make my dating profile that boring. But yeah totally we should play those sometime. I might get some other game, like... marvel vs capcom or something.

SpikeOtacon
Apr 19, 2010, 10:41 PM
Hayaxboxsa, and I never knew?

Palle
Apr 19, 2010, 10:44 PM
Hm, Xbox... dating service...

*writes marketing pitch*

*crumples paper*

Ranmaru
Apr 19, 2010, 10:51 PM
Hayaxboxsa, and I never knew?

Yeah lucky I made this topic? Also get lumines! :3 im gonna buy some of the dl's too. : D These skins are soo good.

Hm, Xbox... dating service...

*writes marketing pitch*

*crumples paper*

You should try it. Better than nothing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 19, 2010, 11:08 PM
Well I didn't want to make my dating profile that boring. But yeah totally we should play those sometime. I might get some other game, like... marvel vs capcom or something.
Lumines and bombermanz totally where the women roll, and Tetris, even though that version is mad janky.

Marvel Made a Bajillion dollars last year and zombies.

*Gets wrecked in 15 seconds "Hyper Combo FINISH!!!!" *

"Good Game!"

Dude @ arcade shrugs, says nothing. Cathode ray tan. Mouth agape. He was on auto robot kill your ass corner Sentinel/neto lockdown. Then he beat the CPU in 20 secs.

Don't Date XBLOXGIRLRobots or Marvel 2 many Zombies!!

Weeaboolits
Apr 20, 2010, 02:53 PM
I was trying to remember who that was.

Ranmaru
Apr 21, 2010, 12:12 AM
You better not forget again! And lets play some l4d2 sometime! : D

Weeaboolits
Apr 21, 2010, 03:06 PM
You'd have to buy the PC version first.

Ranmaru
Apr 21, 2010, 07:16 PM
;-; Then I'd need a good computer.