PDA

View Full Version : what are the hot selling items?

jagerman2354
Apr 20, 2010, 12:08 PM
hey all.... i'm looking to make a stack fast. any suggestions? a friend and i were thinking about trying to farm out some items to sell, but aren't sure whats in demand and whats the best possible route of going about this. thanks for the help in advance

NiceOnes
Apr 20, 2010, 03:47 PM
Are you looking for big ticket individual items or common drops you can sell in bulk?

neilp4453
Apr 20, 2010, 03:48 PM
These forums are actually pretty dead.
And it is now a JP-PSUfest anyway.

But, if you want to make a stack with just one find, vijeri/resists and vijeri/rainbows might do the trick. Vijeri/Resist are howzer drops which is a online story mode (meaning one player).

The rest of the stuff will require two drops of them to reach a stack. Armas Line boards, Granahodora boards, and Adahna units (though if you make it the cannon you could probably get 75-80mil versus 60+ for just the unit) come to mind.

Agito Repca boards are up there too...but I've done over 200 solo runs at True Darkness without seeing a single repca and only a handful of agito edges. Though some people do 20 runs and see two drop.

There is nothing fast about these drops. You could do a couple runs and find one...you could do 50 runs and find none.

Some smaller missions that come to mind are True Darkness S2 (chance at repca and ank zagza boards) and Plains Overload (storm boards, storm line boards, and kan yu boards).

Max B
Apr 20, 2010, 04:50 PM
These forums are actually pretty dead.
And it is now a JP-PSUfest anyway.

Off-Topic:I know its sad that people are just starting to realize which server is better o wait we knew which one was beter from the start
On-Topic:Armas [b], Red Line[b],Vijeri/Resist,Adahna Unit,etc there is more but ya

neilp4453
Apr 20, 2010, 04:57 PM
Off-Topic:I know its sad that people are just starting to realize which server is better o wait we knew which one was beter from the start
On-Topic:Armas [b], Red Line[b],Vijeri/Resist,Adahna Unit,etc there is more but ya

I'd rather play on a game that I can understand and players that I can understand over something I don't.

I feel GC is fail and slow down isn't an issue when you don't know otherwise. The only difference is updates and for the above reason, I'd rather stick to local servers.

jagerman2354
Apr 20, 2010, 05:05 PM
i was basically just asking for ideas in general..... ive never known what to look for or how to make good money, so anything that you guys have done that has worked is something i am willing to try. thanks for the info that was already given.

Galax
Apr 20, 2010, 05:07 PM
Innocent Girl.
Take all the meseta and the olpads/copernias from the badge rooms and sell them in your shop or make Grinder Base S and sell those in your shop.
Works for me.

jagerman2354
Apr 20, 2010, 05:13 PM
yea... i get sick of running that mission so much... but when i'm solo thats what i run the most. i will keep that in mind, but i'm looking more for missions to run with my group.

desturel
Apr 20, 2010, 05:52 PM
Meh, posting the simple ways to make money will obviously diminish it's value. Once enough people know a lazy way to make cash, they will all start cashing in on it dropping the value of the product. That being said, I've already made my money with these methods so I have no problems with sharing them. Of course these are more solo methods. Group methods are different:

Magashi Plan A rank - 15 megi-spheres = Factory Red and Factory Blue which sell between 2~3 mil depending on the day. Most people are silly and waste their megi-spheres on Promoto weapons. With the money you make with the Factory you can buy a set of the Promoto weapons. Of course there's also Orpa Force, Kaos Knight, and other things there, but Megi-spheres are guarenteed. Honestly the meseta drops in that run are good enough as is. A normal run takes me about 25~30 minutes and I'll have 200k in meseta plus various stuff to sell off at the end. 500k worth of junk in a single run isn't impossible of if you get a Rabol Viora, Rabol Vijeri, or Rabol Nico.

Photon Harvest - Spicia fluxes between 150 and 200k and Photon Harvest only takes 5 minutes to get to the Spicia room. Sometimes you'll only get 1 or 2 Spicia, but sometimes you can get 5 or 6. two hours worth of runs would probably net you 70~90 Spicia so that's between 14 and 19 mil for very little work. Of course it's completely tedious so people don't do this one.

Grind B and C rank weapons - seriously you can sell a 10/10 B rank rifle for 2 mil. You get tons of throw away stuff doing low rank runs, why not try to grind them and see if they work out? Making B and C grinders isn't very expensive either. Crozara, Brahoh, Vullseye, Sniper, etc. They are all available in large quantities and breaking them shouldn't cause any stress either. Just toss it and start grinding the next one.

Goldania - it drops rather frequently from Scared Planet A rank. Sure innocent girl is easier, but you are sick of that run already so this gives you a change of pace.

Carriguine Blades - Once again back to the Magashi Plan, but this time do it on C rank. It's the easiest way to get Carriguine and they die relatively fast. You can also get Meow Mustache and Melan Knuckle if you care about those.

Now for group methods it's slightly different:

Igg Crown hunting at Flowery Pursuit. Igg Crown hunts takes two people 6 minutes per run doing S2 (one of the people I know has two accounts so we just duo the mission and grab his other character when we get the rare map). It goes even faster if you get a group of people to solo C runs and then have someone message back to the group when they find a rare map, but that's a bit boring for many people...

[b] Red Line / [b] Armas Line hunting. Just be aware that when it drops it won't go to you.

Lumira/TECH Charge and Vijeri/Rainbow fall under the "it won't go to you" heading. As long as you're okay with that hunt away.

Finally we have our holy grail hunts. These are items where the time it takes to hunt them makes them almost not worth hunting.

Vijeri / Resist
[b] Agito Repca

You better hope you get them in your first couple of runs because after 200+ runs and not seeing the items, you might not want to see it when they finally drop.

x Incubus Leo x
Apr 20, 2010, 05:57 PM
Easier Way go Igg hunting on S or S2! XD u can get either an igg crown, Amore Tip, Amore Tippies, Or BSed HARD!!! :dead:

ZIE creations
Apr 20, 2010, 06:32 PM
Well... Agito Repca boards for sure. With all the new players a lot of them want to get a repca really bad so they sell faster. Other items take way to long like a red line[B]. It took me 2.5 weeks to sell the damn thing at a stack starting 2nd days after it released...

Max B
Apr 20, 2010, 08:24 PM
I'd rather play on a game that I can understand
Why not try to learn? God forbid you do something to increase your intelligence.

I feel GC is fail and slow down isn't an issue when you don't know otherwise.
Well, slow down does not bother me and can you explain why you think GC is fail?