PDA

View Full Version : Role-Play Phantasy Star Trek (The Journey Begins at Post #170)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Seth Astra
Apr 20, 2010, 10:56 PM
Yep, from the random thoughts that pop into my head and random conversations on the Forces of Nature thread, comes a parody combo of Star Trek and Phantasy Star (your choice of what goes here: Online, Universe, Zero, a roman numeral between I and IV, etc.). There are three ships in the fleet. They belong to myself, NeonaPulsar, and Sir Topps. Captains, you get to name and list the specs for your ship. Everyone else, you can sign on to a ship of your choice, either in one of several major positions or as just a crew member in whatever department. I'll update this post with the data as necessary. Oh, and we'll be using characters from PS games. Keep it to only one char per person. Also, myself, Neona, and Topps will be the fleet commanders, in that order.

The ships:

Name: Olympus

Captain: Seth Astra (PSO style HUmar)

Class: Battleship

Primary weaponry: High-energy photonic vulcan guns capable of both anti-fighter and anti-ship combat with high rate of fire.

Secondary weaponry: Cluster missiles: Anti-ship weapons that burst into about 20 homing rounds that seek the target's weak points and then collide, detonating the highly unstable plasma cores. Capable of multi-target attacks.

Special weapon: Electrostatic disruptor cannon: Fires a blast of condensed electrical energy in a destructive blast with roughly 1,000 times the power of a bolt of lightning. Both disrupts the electrical systems and inflicts damage to the target's shields/hull.

Defensive measures: Multi-frequency deflector shields, 10-inch thick heat-proof titanium steel.
(more data may be added later)

Fighter Payload: 6 squadrons of 10 fighters each. Fighters are armed with the same photonic vulcan guns as the Olympus, and a small scale version of the cluster missiles (only 5 shot burst). The hanger contains a warp catapult capable of warping the fighters up to 1000 miles ahead.

Name: Novanic

Class: Destroyer (high speed ship)

Primary weapon system: Multi-angle, high-frequency particle burst lasers (think: shotgun)

Secondary weapon system: Shield disrupting Ion missiles.

Special weapon system: Pulsar cannon: absorbs light energy to fire a shield penetrating laser.

Defensive measures: 1/2 inch thick titanium steel plating, retractable micro-material cloaking shield (micro-materials can be used to bend light around an object, so by covering everything but the camera that feeds to the bridge in micro-materials you cannot be seen and any light based weapon systems (lasers) will pass straight through you.)

Fighter Payload: 4 fighters, retractable micro-material cloaking, low level particle burst lasers, Shield Caps; small missiles that can be fired between opposing forces or in front of your own ship, creating a temporary Shield Wall or dome, and each has a holder for a large order of french fries.

Name: Columbus (Out of commission)

Captain: SirTopps (Acting Captain: Donnikirk)

Primary weapon system: High-frequency heavy laser cannons

Secondary weapon system: High energy plasma missiles

Special weapon system: Hyper particle cannon

Defensive measures: Unknown as of yet.

Name: Phalanx

Class: Battleship

Captain: Donnikun (technically Topps, but he's never posted much)

Primary weapon system: Vulcan laser cannon (not many)

Secondary weapon system: Photon cluster missiles (only a few and none of that homing stuff that the Olympus has)

Special weapon system: Energy cyclone cannon. (absorbs all energy blasts within a certain radius of the ship, then fires all the energy back as one beam.*

Defensive measures: Multi-frequency deflector shields (many times more frequencies than the Olympus, and far more powerful), high power plasma barrier, 20 inches of heat proof titanium, kinetic energy shields (reduces phisical impact effects [e.g. missiles] and uses that energy to charge the ship's power core).

Crew Positions (departments can have as many members as want to join, all crew members marked as someone's "extra" can be replaced for their job, they'll just go somewhere else. Extras only exist to make the crew seem bigger.):

Olympus:

Bridge:
Captain: Seth Astra (PSO style HUmar, also captain of the entire fleet)
Ship's 1st officer: Cecina (PSO style HUnewearl, one of my extras)
Chief Navigator:
Navigation Dept.:

Weaponry:
Chief Gunner: Omega-22 (PSO style HUcast, samurai helmet style head, my other extra)
Gunner Dept:
Chief Radar Operator:
Radar Analysis Dept.:

Engineering:
Chief Engineer:
Engineering Dept.:
Emergency Maintenance Dept.:

Sick Bay:
Chief Doctor:
Medical Dept.:
First Aid Dept.:

Security
Security Officer:
Security Dept.:

Fighters:
Squad leaders(up to 6):
Piloting Dept.(please specify which squadron you want to be in):

Science:
Research&Development Head:
Research&Development Dept.:

Novonic:

Bridge:
Commander: NeonaPulsar (PSO FOnewearl, 2nd in command of the entire fleet)
Ship's 1st officer: NovaYoshi (King Yoshi, a HUcast who also serves as the ship's AI.)
Chief Navigator: Kyrith_Ranger_PSO
Navigation Dept.:

Weaponry:
Chief Gunner: Darkwolf
Gunner Dept:
Chief Radar Operator:
Radar Analysis Dept.: GUARDIANDNL

Engineering:
Chief Engineer: Tank (PSZ HUcast, one of Neona's extras)
Engineering Dept.:

Sick Bay:
Chief Doctor: Lyra (PSZ HUnewearl, Neona's other extra)
Medical Dept.:
First Aid Dept.:

Security
Security Officer:
Security Dept.:

Fighters:
Pilots(up to 4):
Cass (Broken_L_Button, fighter captain of the Novanic.)

Columbus/Phalanx:

Bridge:
Lieutenant: SirTopps (3rd in command of the entire fleet)
Ship's 1st officer: Donnikirk (Donnikun)
Chief Navigator:
Navigation Dept.:

Weaponry:
Chief Gunner: Kadoom (King Yoshi's extra)
Gunner Dept:
Chief Radar Operator:
Radar Analysis Dept.:

Engineering:
Chief Engineer:
Engineering Dept.:

Sick Bay:
Chief Doctor: NyoNyo (King Yoshi's other extra)
Medical Dept.:
First Aid Dept.:

Security
Security Officer:
Security Dept.:

Fighters:
None as of yet.

Personnel weaponry:

Olmpus:

Standard crew weaponry:
Plamatic short kanana: A katana with a 2-foot long blade, and a plasma generator to surround the blade in what amounts to a lightsaber blade.
Standard Issue Handgun Phasers: With settings to either stun or wound/kill target.

Security crew and commanding officer weaponry:
Plasmatic Blade: A katana with a 4-foot blade. Plasma generator enables a lightsaber like energy to surround the katana blade.
Phaser Rifle: Capible of functioning as either a sniper rifle or an assualt rifle with both stun and wound/kill settings. 3 firing modes: Single shot, 3 shot rapid fire, full-auto. Beneath the barrel is a small plasma grenade launcher, capible of firing a single, high temperature round before recharging (full recharge takes about 30 secconds). The grenade launcher has no stun setting.

Novanic:

A pistol capible of shooting through walls.

Phalanx:
Laser handguns and energy shields.

Pictures that are available:

The Lieutenant:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/album/thumbs/11/fd799c5c6cd36c33e355fc93094f0391_11359.jpg?dl=1261 105739

The Olympus:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1040&thumb=1&d=1272684932 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1040&d=1272684932)

The Novanic:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1018&thumb=1&d=1271907702 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1018&d=1271907702)

The Columbus:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1019&thumb=1&d=1271908150 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1019&d=1271908150)

The Columbus 2:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1038&thumb=1&d=1272608202 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1038&d=1272608202)

The Phalanx:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1087&thumb=1&d=1276546151 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1087&d=1276546151)

Outrider
Apr 20, 2010, 11:03 PM
Roll play, you say?

Nitro Vordex
Apr 20, 2010, 11:24 PM
That's a little TOO nerd, even for us.

TalHex
Apr 21, 2010, 06:32 AM
Good luck dude, I've tried to get a role play going here twice before, neither time with any results

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2010, 06:36 AM
Good luck dude, I've tried to get a role play going here twice before, neither time with any results
Explode in flames &-or implosion of the universe is still a result. /Randomness like response

I think it should report it to the Fan Art forum, considering OP made the poll there about what series should be included to pre-plan-fan-work.

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 07:59 AM
I think it should report it to the Fan Art forum, considering OP made the poll there about what series should be included to pre-plan-fan-work.
Ok, any mods reading this, mind doing that?
Also, if anone sees any positions I forgot/ that don't exist that you'd like to sign on as, tell me.

TalHex
Apr 21, 2010, 08:09 AM
Shouldn't you... I dunno... have fighter pilots? I don't know if star trek uses them, but fighter pilots are pretty key in most sci-fi space battles.

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks, I forgot that. Gonna edit it right now.

TalHex
Apr 21, 2010, 08:18 AM
also, if this is a Star Trek rp, wouldn't it have like a xenology... RnD Division... thing? I dunno, Stargate is more my thing, but I knew they were doing that sorta thing in PSO, especially in ep 2

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 08:22 AM
Eh, sure, why not? The more departments the more confusion.

TalHex
Apr 21, 2010, 08:26 AM
technically you don't need these... but it might be important to mention them at least in the actual rp. Implied departments can make the crew of a ship seem bigger then it really is.

Okay, I'll stop now, it's your rp not mine ^.^U Sorry... I'm a bit of an rping addict...

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 04:10 PM
No, I need all the help I can get. BTW, can I interest you in a position aboard the Olympus? A bonus for the first sign on is 1,000,000 mesta. Ok, not actual mesta in any PSO game just mesta in the RP.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 05:35 PM
not much of a role player.

but here i go. here i am . captain topps here. looking for ship mates. who wants to by my first mate?

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 05:43 PM
Uhh... Your title is technically lieutenant. Still, you have your own ship. Also, tell me what you want the specs and name of your ship to be. Look at the Olympus for an example.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 05:50 PM
i really dont know.
call it the Columbus

if you dont mind i think ill take my ship and poke around the lerin system looking for the rare crystal of flornax. it might take 30 years. brb.

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 05:51 PM
Okay, what weapons etc. do you want.

Donnikun
Apr 21, 2010, 06:18 PM
*raises hand in the form of a vulcan greeting*

Greetings, Captain Topps, I am Spokkun of Vulcan, I have been assigned to be your first officer. May we both live long and prosper in our pursued endeavors onboard the Columbus.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 06:28 PM
thanks donni. i mean Spokkun. good to have you on bored. just to let you know im very disorganized and emotion. i think we are in for some wacky times together.

as for weapons give me a hyper particle cannon and 20 gigawatt grenades

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 06:31 PM
My ships name is "Novonic"

but all that weapon stuff is confuseing... can you help me design a weapons system, if its not to much trouble

What I do have is that its a "Special" class ship, good for stealth and rescue mishons ( I know, bad spelling ) and one weapon: A Pulsar Cannon; A cannon that sucks in and condencse any and all light into a lazer cape-able of punching through any low-power sheilds

If you guys ( Seth, Topps ) can give me an idea or discription of your ship I can try to make it in :D:D Spore :D:D

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 06:37 PM
mine looks like this

>>
(-- ----8{E
>>

lol

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 06:39 PM
Thats next to nothing to work with Topps, but looks cool! LOL

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 06:46 PM
Eh, now, to try to make you guys's ideas into actual ships.

Edit:
I think I did that justice. Topps, I added another weapon if you don't mind, and converted the grenades into missiles. If anyone needs a translation on what some of this stuff means, ask me and I'll try to explain. Half the time I don't understand what I'm saying. Also, Neona, how do you like the ship? Want any fighters on that?

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 07:00 PM
well i did. mine has a long part and some wings and a big box in the front for the pilot and my homies to hang out.

also a bubble dome top just like at mcdonalds. in fact give it some tubes too. oh and a big hook in the back to haul booty.

Donnikun
Apr 21, 2010, 07:33 PM
Captain, by the term "booty" do you mean our much needed commotities and resources or do you mean the various female lifeforms in which you mean to practice the reproductive rituals of interspecies relations made famous by Captain James T. Kirk of the starships Enterprise and Enterprise A, deceased after the battle in the Viridian system alongside Captain Jean Luc Picard of the Starships Enterprise D and E. The former of which is very much recommended, the latter of which i would find quite illogical, as most lifeforms cannot survive being carried by a hook in empty space.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 08:04 PM
I'd like 4, one seater, stealth fighters, each with a weapon you made, a Sub weapon ( Sheild Caps; small missiles that can be fired between opposinging forces or in front of your own ship, creating a temparairy Sheild Wall or dome ), and a large "French Fries" please.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 08:07 PM
well i did. mine has a long part and some wings and a big box in the front for the pilot and my homies to hang out.

also a bubble dome top just like at mcdonalds. in fact give it some tubes too. oh and a big hook in the back to haul booty.

@ Topps: Is this what your looking for....http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/uploads/1103566326/gallery_2986_6_1105217392.jpg

I can make something similar with your Mcdonalds theme. LOL

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 08:51 PM
wow donni youre a huge treker . ok lets get a bit of both. the hook is for bad girls only tho lol. but yeah or the hook could be for space king kongs.

but i dont run a slave ship so forget about the harpoons.

i also want a brig. nicknamed the java tank.

and yeah that looks alright. but the color scheme should be yellow and green. dont forget the hook and the tubes and the hyper cannon and the grenade launchers . and i know its too early for designing the inside but we should have a wrestling ring for vulcan judo.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 08:59 PM
uh......

Its a bit confuseing but i'll see what i can do

I'll get started so don't expect a post in a while

EDIT: can't make the inside on spore

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 09:08 PM
oh lol well dont worry about that.

neona what are you like? what kind of talents do you have?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 09:30 PM
* wipes sweat from forhead*

Its done, not the prettyest thing to look at but then-again it was a rush job.

Talents? ........................hmmmm

I have a good judge of size when drawing or making things, but I'm what you would call a Perfectionist.

I'm a Pokemon master if that counts.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 09:54 PM
no it doesnt count. unless you are the very best. like no one ever was.

so you draw eh? can i see some real examples ?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 09:56 PM
i don't have a working scanner YET, but i did draw my own Newman Force!

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 09:58 PM
welll i would love to see. when ever you get the chance. also.... do you have any digital art?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:00 PM
I don't think so, ...............

Dose collecting BackGround count, if so, how do i make an album?

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 10:22 PM
@Spokkun: Ugh, don't you realize that's not a known fact in the Star Trek universe? I'm pretty sure Picard was the only one who even knew. Not certain, though.

@Lieutenant Topps: The term's Trekey (not sure about the spelling) not Treker. Edit: Also, why do you need a hook for towing stuff? We have cargo bays and tractor beams ya know.

@Commander Neona: Also, note that your ship is a light and fast ship. It can't take nearly as much as my Olmpus or the Lieutenant's Columbus, but your a lot harder to hit. Not to mention being able to completely protect yourself from light based weaponry. Edit: I just bought and prepared the necessary equipment for your fighters, as well as the fighters themselves.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 10:23 PM
collecting ... no. drawing yes.

make an album um just it should be easy. i made a bunch. just take some time.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:26 PM
He Captain Seth, i found someone for my weaponry position(s), i don;t plan to have a large crew, unless more people want to join......

OH, the crew member is "DarkWolf"

EDIT: shes my Chief Gunner

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:27 PM
How do i PASTE an image to show you what it looks like

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 21, 2010, 10:34 PM
If I remember right you use and

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:38 PM
I'll give it a try, this sould be what our ship looks like (in spore)
next post....

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 10:39 PM
Hey, DarkWolf, Neona, Topps, who exactly are you in this roll play you can draw influence from phantasy star or star trek. Example: I'm a PSO style HUmar, Donnikun is Spokkun the Vulcan.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 10:41 PM
IM A MAN! A FO MAN!

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:43 PM
this sould work.....

YAY

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 10:45 PM
@Lieutennant Topps: Sooo.... a FOmar? The PSO style one that's in your albums? The one that's on the cover of the FOmar and Force Related Album? This one:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/album/thumbs/11/fd799c5c6cd36c33e355fc93094f0391_11359.jpg?dl=1261 105739 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1005)
?

Edit:
@Commander Neona: The novanic looks awesome. Wish I had an idea of what the Olympus should look like.

Also, did you two notice that all three of us are always on this site late, posting like crazy?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:47 PM
I'm a PS0 style FOnewearl, or if i can get my scaner working, my Own FOnewearl.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:49 PM
Now for the Columbus

....its a shame that their this small.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 10:49 PM
yes be feel free to give me pants lol.

ok if you need me ill be on the hunt for booty.

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 10:50 PM
@Commander Neona: Online, or Zero? Also, it's awesome that you can draw well. Once we start with boldly going... Somewhere... Perhaps you can create drawings of various awesome scenes that occur.

Edit:
@Lieutennant Topps: Okay, if you want I'll give you pants instead of the man-dress. Technically you can just say that, I can't say who you are.

2nd Edit:
Added some pics up top. The two pictures that the Commander made of the two ships, and the picture of the Lieutenant.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 10:53 PM
Maybe, i'm not that good at drawing scenery, and the ships are from Spore

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 10:57 PM
Hate to repeat myself, but are you a FOnewarl from Zero or Online?

SirTopps
but i do have crossdressing wednesday so keep that dress in the closet.

NeonaPulsar
Oh, yes, i'm on the ZERO game.

* neona falls no the floor laughing, ....."sorry Topps, that was good"*

Seth Astra
Apr 21, 2010, 10:58 PM
I noticed something, at night when all three of us are on, this thread is rediculously active. This is the 52nd post in 2 days!

@Commander Neona: Okay.

See you guys tomorrow. Live long and prosper.

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 11:00 PM
hey what can i say ? im sometimes kinky in the black of space.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 21, 2010, 11:03 PM
Sounds like a good idea, Hey Topps, see if you can watch a Star trek episode tonight for practice.

Live long and prosper.

@ Captain Seth: think of an idea of what your ship could look like so i can make it, and its "Darkwolf" as Chef Gunner

SirTopps
Apr 21, 2010, 11:18 PM
practice lol i dont need to practice. nor do i want to.

TalHex
Apr 21, 2010, 11:32 PM
Just a tip for you guys, not sure when or if you are going to start (or if you have already), but you might want to sort out Out of Character notes from In Character notes. It will keep things all tidy and neat when you play. (For example, you might want to put such notes in brackets, or label it OoC: ) You might also want to compose a list of characters at the beginning of the topic as a quick and easy reference for everybody playing. Finally, the last thing I recommend is setting up a basic character sheet...

But this is just my opinion. Sorry, I know I said I'd stop doing this ^.^U

SirTopps
Apr 22, 2010, 12:03 AM
lol talhex. i can tell you a very hardcore serious role player dude. but lol for me man. lol im just trying to be cool and have just light fun. i know seth wants to be more serious but i cant. i just like clowning baby.

Seth Astra
Apr 22, 2010, 08:06 AM
Just a tip for you guys, not sure when or if you are going to start (or if you have already), but you might want to sort out Out of Character notes from In Character notes. It will keep things all tidy and neat when you play. (For example, you might want to put such notes in brackets, or label it OoC: ) You might also want to compose a list of characters at the beginning of the topic as a quick and easy reference for everybody playing. Finally, the last thing I recommend is setting up a basic character sheet...

But this is just my opinion. Sorry, I know I said I'd stop doing this ^.^U
Don't worry about it. Good ideas, and we do have a list of everyone playing in the list of positions. I doubt a character sheet would work well, but I guess I'll try (even though I only list name and a very short summary up top). Again, TalHex, if you want I have a lot of positions open for you. Seriously, not one person has signed on under the Olmpus.

Edit: Ya know, why don't we start the roll play? We'll just be in character, but we'll be on and around some spaceport, planning while our ships are still under construction.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 22, 2010, 05:26 PM
*Neona wonders around looking at the veryus buildings, shops, and anti-gravity cranes linning the Space Port.*

"Hey Captain Seth!" *she calls back to him, still fasinated with her soroundings*

"How many more posting days do you think before your ship idea is finished?"

"I still need the specs for the workers building it"

Donnikun
Apr 22, 2010, 10:17 PM
lol talhex. i can tell you a very hardcore serious role player dude. but lol for me man. lol im just trying to be cool and have just light fun. i know seth wants to be more serious but i cant. i just like clowning baby.

captain, kinky in the black of space is illogical, for no one can see you be kinky when there is no light. or do you not want to be seen? if not, do you tend to do the blindfold rutuals made popular by american adult bondage films of the twenty first century? i believe you may have broken captain kirks record, sir, i offer you congratulations.

Seth Astra
Apr 22, 2010, 10:38 PM
"Well, Commander, I need and the Lieutenant to list how you'll arm your crew members and security forces. The three of us and our first officers will get the same high grade weaponry as the security forces."

*Turns to face Spokkun*

"Well, if that's te case now, let's just see how it goes once we actually leave port." *smirks*.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 23, 2010, 06:31 PM
*Neona spins around in the manner of a child, trying to take in all sites at once, takes a deep breath and walks back to stand next to Seth*

"This is a cool place but, think you could discribe it so I know where I am this time, insted of me fighting things that aren't there". *Neona whispers in his ear*

"Also..." *out loud this time* "... the workers for your ship are getting edgey with the lack of a plan. Would you like me to go work with them? I could come up with something you might like."

"I might also get better Shots of the ships with a friends Photoshop and the print screen button".

Seth Astra
Apr 24, 2010, 12:56 AM
Eh, let me try to explain, commander, I was planning to do this anyway. The spaceport has two parts, one in space, one on the planet. Their connected by an elevator that goes really fast. The part in space consists of a few hundred hangers, as well as all equipment necessary to either remodel or build ships. The part of the ground amounts to a huge mall, but mostly with everything a spacefarer needs. Weapons, armor, food suplies, and a food court. There's also a recruitment office to help captains crew their ships. The part in space, think of a standard sci-fi area. Kinda like the hallways in the death star. What's the death star? It's from some old sci-fi move a few centuries back. I think the title was star wars. (Out of character: no, I don't doubt that you know the refernce, I am just trying to stay in character.) The ground part looks like any mall. In addition, I will work on the ship blueprints in a minute.

Also, I forgot to mention that if anyone wants weapons other then the standard on their ship, your free to bring them aboard. Just don't shoot other crew members.

(Out of character: Here are two pics from this site to help you understand what my character looks like:
This hairstyle, but in black:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/HUmar/face9.jpg
This outfit:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/classes/HUmar/costume7.jpg)

NeonaPulsar
Apr 24, 2010, 09:18 PM
"Its nice to know where I am now, thank you Captain"

"Oh" *Neona holds out her hand to her side* "As my Weapon of choice, I'd like to bring..." *a weapon appears in her hand out of no-were (like in PSZ)*

"... My White Disaster, its my favorite"

Seth Astra
Apr 24, 2010, 10:46 PM
Also, the planetary section of the spaceport has a hospital. Also, Commander, what would you like to equip your crew and security forces with?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 24, 2010, 11:31 PM
*the white disaster vanished as Neona got an idea*

"I'll be back in a sec" *Neona runs off down the plaza with a skip in her step and then ducks into a weapons shop*

Seth Astra
Apr 24, 2010, 11:34 PM
That reminds me, I completely forgot the most important thing for any thing I think up! C4! *everyone runs out, thinking there's a bomb.* What? *Walks over to "High Explosives R' Us" * 10,000 pounds of C4 please.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 25, 2010, 12:09 AM
* Neona comes back to find everyone gone*

"Hello?..."

"Oh" *She spots Seth comeing out of what looked to be an explosives shop with a big grin on his face*

" Hey Seth, I just found and bought my crews weapons" * she calls as she walks over to him*

" Have you ever played Perfect Dark? I just bought my crew their "Farsight" hand guns"

Seth Astra
Apr 26, 2010, 11:00 PM
Well, Commander, I don't have that game for my holodeck. Can you give me some specs and some pics? Thanks. Also, check out what I bought. *Points to a huge pile of C4 being towed to the pile of supplies for my ship.* Gonna have a whole extra cargo bay added for this stuff. By the way, I wonder where the Lieutenant has been.

SirTopps
Apr 27, 2010, 02:02 AM
vrooooooom pow pow. ok have fun guys. pow pow pow.

Seth Astra
Apr 27, 2010, 08:01 AM
Uhh, Lieutenant, what were your plans for your crew's weaponry?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 27, 2010, 04:17 PM
"Uh, I think I found the Lieutenant...."

"Anyway... , The Farsight is a "Perfect Dark 64" gun, in the game it was a rifle that was able to shot through walls by looking at the targets heat signature. Mine are no different exept that mine are Hand guns."

"Here are some pictures..." * Neona reaches into her pocket and pulls out a Holo Pad, scans through the saved images, then turns the screen to Seth*

"This is the Game version, simular to my Hand guns just bigger.."

"..and this is how the sight looks.."

*Neona turns off the Holo Pad and puts it back in her pocket*

"The man in the shop was so kind, he even offered to add on a stun setting to my order, as the game version was a "One Hit Kill" kind of gun" * Neona flashes a smile*:D

Seth Astra
Apr 27, 2010, 05:49 PM
Eh, cool, I'll add that to our fleet database. Also, the first image makes me think of the strike rifle from The Counduit, a game I have on my holodeck (Out of character: that means its a game I have for my Wii). The shape (but not the coloring) is very similar. Also, it's good that you got a stun setting, usefull if we need to capture someone. Your ship will deffinatly be our fleet's recon/stealth/infiltration unit. Between the cloaking systems and the guns that shoot through walls you are equipped for it.

SirTopps
Apr 27, 2010, 07:25 PM
back to the solid gold astroroids

someone please email me when i win. and i know i will win.

off to find booty

OTFB

Seth Astra
Apr 27, 2010, 08:35 PM
Well, Commander, the Lietenant appears to have gone AWOL, without a ship... Ah well.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Apr 27, 2010, 09:02 PM
hi, i just sorta fell onto this ship from space and somehow survived and just happen to have a gun and be completely equipped to do whatever the guy who went awol can and - man i think ive run out of good cliches i wanna use here. . .

NeonaPulsar
Apr 27, 2010, 10:05 PM
Hi Kyrith, do you want to be on my ship? I'm the commander of the "Novonic". I have plenty of openings, just pick.

Its at the begining...( it might help to read through it )
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177202

Seth Astra
Apr 27, 2010, 10:52 PM
Or you can join the Olympus... The guy who went AWOL (Topps) unfortunately took our 3rd ship with him. And since we haven't left port yet since we're still waiting for our ships to be built you can just be someone we recruited. And BTW, as I mentioned, Lieutenant Topps left in his unfinished ship... Yeah, something tells me this will be interesting. Out of character: Hmm... Looking back, that paragraph is a mess. Ah well, I'm too lazy to clean it up.

Still out of character: BTW, Neona, can you try making a design of my ship? It's a battleship, so it will be larger than the Novanic or Columbus. The color scheme is primarily gray with some darker red parts as accents. Thanks.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 27, 2010, 11:20 PM
"I'll do my best to make something that you'll like captain, and as for the size, all the ships in the creater have the same size limit but perportion and size are in the minds eye."

*Neona turns and walks toward the space port's construcktion docks and calls back over her sholder...* "I'll be back and about a day or two with your ships baby pictures"
* laughs as she continues to walk away*

(if i'm fast, i'll finish tonight)

NeonaPulsar
Apr 28, 2010, 12:25 AM
----Time lapse----

*Over the com channel on Seth's Holo Pad*

~~ " Hey seth I just finished your ship, here take a look..." ~~~

*An image pops up on the Pad*

~~ " I still need to get the larger images from the Photoshop and Print screen button, anyway, I'll be back down in a few" ~~

Seth Astra
Apr 28, 2010, 08:00 AM
*Pushes button on a unit on my left arm to open a com link to Neona*
Not bad, but really not quite what I was looking for. It looks a little... Threatening. That's not a bad thing, but well, we're not trying to take over the galaxy. Let me get back to you with my kinda poorly done images.

Another thing, I managed to think up our fleet badge design and fleet name. The badge looks something like the PSZ logo. The part with the zero design over the picture of the moon and earth. The PSZ logo has three golden spikes coming out, one upwards, one to the bottom left, one bottom right. Why three? Well three ships, three commanding officers... Yeah, just popped into my mind. The fleet name came after the badge design. 03 (that's pronounced "zero three", not o three, not three, "zero three"). Think that you could sketch up the badge?

Edit: Out of character: Congrats on your 100th post.

King_Yoshi42
Apr 28, 2010, 10:08 PM
Uh, whoa. Too much for my Wii to handle, all this reading.

Lemmie add that having 50 RPers will make it hard for ANYTHING to get done so I reccomend multiple chars (one important one and one or two peons) per person and not alot of positions to fill.

Anyway Ive been summoned and I will be the Chief gunner of the Olympus. Ill start thinkink up my char.
Also possibly most of the Gunner Dept if my suggestion works. It'd be easy to Command my guns and fire them too.

Seth Astra
Apr 28, 2010, 10:53 PM
Well, we aren't expecting very many sign ons. But you are accepted. Congrats, you control the guns of the most heavily armed ship in the fleet.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 12:51 AM
*Neona walks up to Seth and Yoshi*

"Sorry about your ship Captain, i'll be happy to de-construck it and build you a new one once you get your ideas in order" "...and it was so-post to look treatening, its a battle ship... " " Oh! speaking of a battle ship, here..."

*Neona turns on her Holo Pad and turns it to Seth and yoshi...*

"This might help you with an idea seth"

"try to double click it, it helps"

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 07:44 AM
Hmm... Try making a model of the second to the right and the middle ship of the bottom row. Those both look more or less like what I want.

King_Yoshi42
Apr 29, 2010, 01:55 PM
Oh wait. I'm no longer on the Wii, so I can read more clearly.

It appears I was summoned to be on Neona's ship. As much as everyone likes great firepower, I prefer the stealth and strategic value of a Destroyer.

Since it seems the Gunner Dept has been taken on that ship, however, I must move my position to that of the 1st Officer.
I'm not actually that much into Star Trek, but I hope you'll allow me to be a sort of Ship AI, with a physical body. The physical body will have a digital "link" wire that allows a continuous feed of ship diagnostics and such.

Because that sounds like a bunch of gibberish, I'll draw a picture and have it up tomorrow. Just think of me as a PSZ HUcast for now. "NovaYosh, the Ship's AI Bot"

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 04:13 PM
Ugh... *Epic Facepalm!* Well, I guess I'll add that to the 03 fleet database. Wow, the Olympus has exactly 0 sign-ons. Ah well, even if no one else likes the ship, I think it's great, so I'm keeping it.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 04:30 PM
@ Seth: "So you like the first ship or do you still want me to build you one from the Collection?"

"... And sorry about your crew problem,... try my idea, send out summons to your friends asking them to join your crew in a roll-play

King_Yoshi42
Apr 29, 2010, 04:49 PM
Your Ship is awesome, I just feel obliged to join the ship of the person who alerted me to the fact this existed.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 04:58 PM
"Thank you yoshi"

* neona pulls out her Holo Pad and dose a quick scan on AIs, with no results, so puts the Pad away again and turns to Yoshi*

"Hey yoshi, what is an "AI"?

King_Yoshi42
Apr 29, 2010, 07:59 PM
"AI Is Artificial Intelligence. Anything not flesh and blood that can think on it's own is an AI.

CASTs, for instance, have an AI."

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 08:25 PM
The physical body will have a digital "link" wire that allows a continuous feed of ship diagnostics and such.

"So you can "plug into" my ship?"

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 10:00 PM
Commander, check post #86 for my answer. And I guess I will try that. Thanks. Also, did you see my post about the 03 fleet badge?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 10:14 PM
*Neona turns to face Seth, with a disapointed exprestion*

"Yes, I did see your post about the 03 Fleet Badges, but I'm sorry to say that I don't have a working scanner yet..."

*Neona pulls out her Holo Pad and fiddles with the scanner feature... then looks back up at seth and smiles*

"Once I learn how it works though, I'll be happy to make the badges for you... Captain"

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 10:22 PM
That's fine, Commander. This has almost 100 posts and we still havn't boldly gone yet. Ah well, the longer we wait, the better it will be. *Rubs hands together.*

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 10:31 PM
"Great news, just got another summons back..."

"GUARDIANDNL" for Radar Analysis Dept. please

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 10:52 PM
Added him to the fleet database. Also, I tried your suggestion of PMing some of my friend. No response, but then again it's late.

Out of character: I find it ironic that I have a working scanner, while you have any skill whatsoever at drawing (at least, compared to me). Also, I like your new avatar. Made me decide to change mine. Since it is a PSO style HUmar it kinda goes with this roll play.

GUARDIANDNL
Apr 29, 2010, 10:56 PM
yes Commander, i´m reporting to begin my duties on the ship.

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 11:01 PM
Hello GUARDIANDNL. I am Captain Seth. You work under Commander Neona, you work under me. Just for clarity, you should establish who you are in this (e.g. character race and appearance). And don't mess up on your job. You are the one who makes sure our gunners know where to shoot.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 29, 2010, 11:19 PM
*Neona turns to face the new comer, GUARDIANDNL*

"Hi Guardiandnl, welcome to my crew aboard the Novonic, sorry to say though, but we are still in the Space port, waiting for the Captains ship to be finished... Oh, thats right, I need to make it! I'll get started right after dinner and be back with the picture."

*Neona taps the half jeweled orb on her rist and warped out*

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 11:31 PM
Wow, into triple digits. And still working on the details. Hopefully we'll get to boldly go soon.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 12:46 AM
*Neona warps in a few feet away from the group just in time to over-hear seths comment, and walks over*

"We might get to go sooner then you think, I've finished your battleship Seth, here, take a look..."

*Neona pulls out her Holo Pad, flips through the images, then turns the screen to Seth, Yoshi, and Guardiandnl*

"Its kind of hard to see but it has the most turents, 5 turent, 2 barrels each and a big cannon towards the front under the bow"

"I still need to get the larger images from the Photoshop on a friends computer and Print screen button though"

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 01:02 AM
you guys just crack me up.

ok so i drive back with the columbus and i hand the keys to donni and i take all my found booty and set up shop on the far end of europa . topps house of booty. the money i make from that i buy a small fishing vessel and plunge back into deep space. way deep space. see ya in 20 000 light years.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 01:17 AM
"Thanks for leaving the ship this time Topps, I'll get to work on the edit"

*Neona warps out again*

--- Time Lapse ---

*Neona warps back to the group with a smile on her face*

"Alright, when and if Topps ever gets back from his... uh, fishing trip, we can leave port to go boldly or we can leave the Columbus in Donni's command until topps gets back to claim it"

"Speaking of "it", here is Topps new ship (just an edit) ..."

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 01:40 AM
looks pretty ;)

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 01:59 AM
Its your mcdonalds theme, with the dome and tubes (in red) that you wanted

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 02:02 AM
yeah i know i love it. but need more booty hooks lol jk . lol that was pretty funny when i first designed it.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 02:04 AM
it has one, underneth

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 02:07 AM
lol a booty? lol jk . im sorry lol i just like being silly

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 02:15 AM
How about this, sence everyone seems to be in bed, and i plan to stay up for a while longer, I'll come join you on your "fishing trip"

* Neona warps out of the space port plaza in to Topps fishing vessel*

"so what are we up to Topps" *Neona looks out the port window looking for something to see*

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 02:20 AM
oh my. trust me. you dont want to be out there. its a long way from home and im looking for new booties to put in my topps shop of exotic booty.. it has a nice ring to it.

so anyway how are you ?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 02:33 AM
"Oh, i'll talk to you over a com link then"

*Neona warps back to the plaza*

*over the com in topps's vessel*

~ "fine, just fine" ~

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 02:42 AM
lol . if you want to help me . you can. you know what kind of booty i like ? lol lets work on making my ship aswesomer if you rather.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 02:48 AM
~ "would you like any changes to your ship?" ~

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 02:52 AM
lol not really. just a big sofa in the back . but thats it lol. but you dont do insides.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 02:55 AM
~ "can't do insides, its like a block builder" ~

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 03:00 AM
yeah yeah i know. youre up too late. go to bed.

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 10:04 AM
Commander, I really like the design of my ship. Any chance you could get them to paint it a lighter gray, though? Yeah, I'm bossy. Also, I'll add the columbus 2 to the fleet database.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 11:36 AM
"Not a problem Captain, I'll send up the color change..." *Noena pulls out her Holo Pad and types in the color change*

" Are we almost ready to go boldly, ... wait, weres Spokkun (donni), he needs to take the Lieutenant's ship until he gets back, or we can wait a while longer in the Plaza until Topps finds more booty on his fishing tr..."

...!

"EVEN BETTER!"

"We can go to the Lieutenant, there might even be some hostil fleets we can take out on the way or an unexplorded planets to stop at... just thinking about it sounds fun"

King_Yoshi42
Apr 30, 2010, 01:13 PM
Good news! I've made a rough sketch of myself. I will have it scanned within the hour, and then colored later.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 01:21 PM
"Sweet! If you want to know what neona looks like, look in my albums (extra stuff)"

King_Yoshi42
Apr 30, 2010, 02:36 PM
Uploaded to PB g2g b4 I get caught on computer

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/51a77b1e.jpg

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 02:38 PM
"cool, now we know what you look like"

King_Yoshi42
Apr 30, 2010, 02:55 PM
*Must not get caught on compy!!*

Managed to get a small pic of it on Photobucket and posted it above

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 03:12 PM
"Alright, now how about the view from the Space Port Docks..."

*neona opens a small projecter cap on her Holo Pad and turns to face a flat wall near-by and projects the image*

"Its also in my albums if you want to see it biger or try to double click it"

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 06:51 PM
Commander, I have specific plans for our launch sequence. It has to be perfect. We'll just send out a shuttle to get the Lieutenant back here. Drag him back here kicking and screaming if necessary.

Out of character: Just so you guys know if you want to know what I look like... Too bad, I'm a horrible artist.

SirTopps
Apr 30, 2010, 07:19 PM
lol i like how you are chained to the wall.

King_Yoshi42
Apr 30, 2010, 07:58 PM
"Thats a digital link to the ship, not a chain! It feeds me diagnostics."

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 08:08 PM
Ahh, Lieutenant Topps, good to see the shuttle crew didn't have to beat you into a coma to get you back. We are almost ready to launch. I just need you to inform me of how you wish to arm your ship's crew so I can pay for that.

King_Yoshi42
Apr 30, 2010, 08:31 PM
"All systems are ready for takeoff, Captian."

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 08:33 PM
Good. The launch sequence will begin in two days. I will figure out a time at a future point. The opening will be epic.

Out of character: Edit: I added myself a location that pertains to this very thread.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 10:22 PM
"Its great that we have everyone back now and am ready to launch at any time... well, you said two days, which puts the launch on a sunday... I'll be ready to launch at 2:00pm, pacific time Captain!"

* Neona turns to NovaYoshi with the look of exsitement in her eyes*

"NovaYoshi, are our ship preperation ready, all supplys aboard?"

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 10:32 PM
Right, I'll plan the launch for 3:30 Mountain Time. Neona, Topps, make sure that your crew is aware of this.
*Turns to random spaceport worker*
Load the C4 into the specially prepared cargo bay 5.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 10:38 PM
"OH, that just reminded me... "

"Heres your new ship captain"

"Think you could replace the new ships for the old insted of puting both on the front page, I've always like things neat and tidey"

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 10:41 PM
Well... The Lieutenant's ship is the only one I have duplicates of. Also, increadible job with the Olympus, it looks pretty close to the way I imagined it.

Out of character: Did you see my new "location"?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 10:46 PM
"Thank you captain, I worked hard with the workers on it"

"And yes, I saw your location, which makes me want to step into that reality, out of the rift between them.... hmmmm."

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 10:50 PM
The Olympus is now in the database. All crew members should read through that beast.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 11:02 PM
"Hey Seth, you've seen neona in my albums right, that staff shes holding, I just thought of its use..."

"Its called the "Tear Gate"
If you shed a tear on the top part it unlocks an ablity to open up Dimensions Gates, thats why I can go between dimensions and why my title is the "Reality Walker"

"But, for now, I'll step out and enjoy the world of Phantasy Star Trek."

King_Yoshi42
Apr 30, 2010, 11:10 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/1440b06d.jpg
"All ships are adequately supplied, Cptn."

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/60904119.jpg
"Unfortunately, we are lacking in good crew, especially onboard the Olympus."

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/91972e22.jpg
"We can't have a bunch of nameless joes running around. We need people who aren't mindless order-followers."

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/12d93b5c.jpg
"It annoys me alot people can't properly be recruited onto this fleet"

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/659ea76e.jpg
"We might as well give them Red Shirts and call them expendable!"

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/bea03cd8.jpg Oh! Exploitable!
"Oh wait, that wasn't funny"

Hurray for Photoshop MS Paint.

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 11:12 PM
The mission will be truly epic. The achievement of my life. *Cracks knuckles*. I wonder where we'll end up first. All I know is that there will be C4 involved somewhere.

Edit: Well, NovaYoshi, I sent out messages in an attempt to recruit 3 people. And (out of character) perhaps we should try your idea of creating one or two extra charcters per person. These guys will be given back of the line priority for jobs (a.k.a. anyone wants their position, and they get reassigned.) Sound good to you guys?

Out of character: Not bad. More creative than some of the generic god weapons I've made up for my as of yet unwritten fan fic.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 11:21 PM
@ Yoshi : "I've come up with a solution to that problem, all un-maned possions on any ship can be controled by the computer and droids (no offence to casts)"

Like say i need my fighters out and, well, fighting, I just say to the computer " launch all fighters"

then i can make up what they do

*the fighters darted out of the launch bay and imeditly put up their stealth clouks, and advanced on the enemy*

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 11:25 PM
*Scratches side of head* I don't know. That just seems a little... Underdone. As in it won't feel like Star Trek (not that we're sticking that close, just that I like the idea of commanding a whole ship of people).

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 11:28 PM
"Works for me... !"

"We can use are extra characters (like in my sig, Tank and Lyra)"

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 11:30 PM
Okay, tell me who you want added (up to two characters), and what positions you want them in.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 30, 2010, 11:42 PM
Chief Engineer: Tank

Chief Doctor: Lyra

"Make sure to put after that these are temparairy and that the spots are still open"

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 11:48 PM
Seth: Neona, I mentioned that the extras can be moved since they exist only to make the crew seem bigger.

Omega-22: *Runs up to Seth* Captain, all the C4 has been loaded.

Seth: *Turns to Omega-22* Good.

King_Yoshi42
May 1, 2010, 12:09 AM
Kadoom, a hulking RAcast, and NyoNyo, a healer FOnewearl will be temp Chief Gunner and Doctor, respectively, for the Columbus.

EDIT
Nobody's gonna ever bother to look at this all the way back here, so yeah.

Character Bios
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/51a77b1e.jpg
Name of Character: NovaYosh
Character Type: HUcast
Position: 1st Officer, Novanic. Ship AI
Abilities: As long as he's connected, he can see everything that goes on in the ship
Weapons: Controls Turrets throughout the entire ship. Personal battle droid NoYo is used outside the ship.
Description: NovaYosh is the ship AI. He can control the engines, shields, and the many turrets inside the ship, to ward off intruders. If he's on the Bridge, there will be extra-large turrets to guard him (He's almost always on the bridge).
NovaYosh is very attached to the ship. He's very protective of it, and doesn't like to leave it for any reason past being forced to due to heavy damage to the ship. Actually, he LITERALLY is attached to the ship, through the data wire that gives him ship diagnostics and powers him. He can't stay detached to this wire for long, or else he will power down. He can attach to other ships, but it makes him buggy and he prefers the Novanic.
This obsession will sometimes go to the point where he refers to the entire ship as himself.
Thanks to his new battery, NovaYosh can now travel outside the ship, but this conflicts greatly with him, as he doesn't like being outside the ship. If he has to, he will, but he'd prefer to send NoYo out in his stead.

Name of Character: Kadoom
Character Type: RAcast
Position: Chief Gunner, Columbus
Abilities: Nothing special beyond being a normal RAcast
Weapons: The Razer, a very large Bazooka. (name orgin: Raze means Destruction)
Description: Kadoom is very fascinated with explosions. Being the Chief Gunner of the Columbus, blowing stuff up is more than a job, it's his favorite hobby.
He likes it so much he even built himself his own high powered bazooka, named the Razer for it's destructive power.
Kadoom is always itching to fight, and where there's something to blow up you can expect him to be there as fast as technologically possible.

Name of Character: NyoNyo
Character Type: FOnewearl
Position: Chief Doctor, Columbus
Abilities: Techs, specializing in various Healing and Grants
Weapons: Kerykeion
Description: NyoNyo is the bubbly Force who leads the Medical Staff aboard the Columbus. She isn't much of a fighter, but she's proficient enough in Grants to defend herself well enough.
Again, she's almost constantly bubbly and happy. You couldn't piss her off if you tried. But who would want to do that with that happy grin she always has on her face?
For some reason she can always be found where Kadoom is. It's unknown if it's coincidental or not. Perhaps it's a higher spirit that controls them, and it's just convenient to always have both of them together in the same place. We may never know.

NeonaPulsar
May 1, 2010, 12:24 AM
*Neona opens a com channel on her Holo Pad*

"Tank, Lyra, come and say hi to seth and the group"

*the two warp in next to the group, both are PS Zero style, Tank is a HUcast with a long spike facing back on his head, Lyra is a HUnewearl with her hair done up in two pony tails*

Tank: "Hi Seth, Whats up, My name is Tank, I'm head of the Engineering and Security departments that Neona just signed me up for, as I'm a cast, it is only natural that I'm good with repairs and the like and my Mats are built for Defence."

Lyra: ... Hi Seth, I'm Lyra. I'll be heading up Neona's Sick Bay Staff. I'm also great in the field as all my mats are in EVP.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 1, 2010, 06:43 AM
ok, i wanna go on neona's ship, who can i b?

Seth Astra
May 1, 2010, 08:36 AM
Check the database. The filled crew positions are listed there.

Out of character: The database is the first post.

Seth Astra
May 1, 2010, 08:19 PM
Almost time to launch. I'll just PM everyone so that they know in case they havn't been reading this all the time. Also, we've broken the 1,000 view mark, and we havn't even left port. Imagine once people are checking in just to see the latest adventures of the 03 fleet.

King_Yoshi42
May 1, 2010, 09:25 PM
When is 3:30 Eastran Time?

Seth Astra
May 1, 2010, 10:01 PM
Eastern time... 5:30. And that's PM, FYI.

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 10:08 AM
Gotta set a reminder alarm just in case.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 11:26 AM
"Wow, just before the launch... "

"I'd like to add Kyrith for my Chief Navigator"

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 02:44 PM
"Don't forget a few of the positions are temporary, and can be moved around if necessary" (specifically the Extra chars)

speaking of extras....

Kadoom and NyoNyo teleport in.

"Kadoom here, ready to cause some big explosions! Reporting to the Columbus, Captian Topps!"
"Haiii! I was assigned to the medical personel of the Columbus."

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 03:24 PM
I hope some of the crew reports in in time. Only an hour left before we boldly go.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 03:47 PM
"Commander Neona signing in"

@ Yoshi: "Novayoshi, are all preperations for our departure complete?"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 03:57 PM
Good to see you, commander. 1/2 hour to go, then it begins.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:01 PM
"Do you think the Lieutenant will make it?"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:05 PM
Proabably not, that's fine, though. There are a few members who aren't even online. BTW, can you think of any way that the Lieutenant can retain command of his ship, but can leave for periods of time leaving Spokkun in charge?

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:11 PM
Lieutenant Topps seems like the active type, can't sit still and run a ship for too long, He'll most likely be out looking for booty in his fishing vessel thats in his docking bay on the Columbus, so Spokkun will probibly be in command most of the time...

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:13 PM
Sounds good, although he's online now.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:17 PM
"Ready for launch Captain"

*neona turns to her crew*

"Alright, everyone, to the Novonic, we launch today!"

* Neona and her crew cheer as they warp out and on to the Novonic up in the space port docks*

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 04:23 PM
"Commander, the ship is prepared for launch. No abnormalities detected.
T Minus 3 minuites till launch. All systems are go."

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:26 PM
"Thank you, Novayoshi"

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 04:29 PM
"1 Minuites till launch sequence activates, Cptn."

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 04:31 PM
ACTIVATING LAUNCH PROCEDURES

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:32 PM
Seth: All ships, disengage from the braces. Open the hanger doors. Engage gravity cores. All engines charge, take us out of the spaceport. Prepare the warp core. Put up the deflector shields to get all that space junk off us. Input the cordinates of the nearest void gate. Prepare to take us there at warp 9 on my signal.

Seth: *Stands up and points ominously out the front of the bridge, the camera goes outside, giving a view of space.* Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starships Olympus, Novanic, and Columbus. *The camera turns around to face the fleet and slowly rotates around, gradually moving behind the ships.* Their mission: To explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations. *The camera is now behind the fleet* To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before! *The fleet warps out, leaving the screen white. The screen fades back, leaving the title Phantasy Star Trek on the screen.*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:33 PM
So, where are we off to first, Captain?

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 04:36 PM
PRESS START flashes on the screen

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:36 PM
Cecina: Arriving at the void gate in 5 minutes, Captain.

Seth: Good, take us out of warp at 50 kilometers from the destination.

Cecina: Yes, Captain.

Out of character: Try reading the intro a few times untill it becomes practically a video in your head.

@King_Yoshi: Since this takes after the DS game Infinte Space, it should say "Touch Screen to Start".

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:40 PM
"Agreed Captain"

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 04:42 PM
OOC: Just a bit of humor that seemed to fit, is all:

IC: "Arriving at Void Gate, deactivating Warp Drive."

Kadoom: "Lets head to a place ww can blow some stuff up!"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:43 PM
Seth: The Columbus is lagging. *Presses com button on his badge* Omega-22, get the Columbus in our tractor beam. It's coming if we have to drag it.

Omega-22: Affirmative.

(a few minutes later)

Cecina: Coming out of warp, Captain.

Seth: Send them our ID to activate the void gate and set our coordinates for the Elglavia (stole that name from Infinite Space) system.

Out of character: I am going to cast (no pun intended) Omega-22 in the likes of Data from ST:TNG. Just for this roll play.

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 04:46 PM
OOC: Meh, all my dudes are Original in all aspects. Im a role play nut so I'm good at characters and acting

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:47 PM
OOC: I just figured that Data leads to some good humor, why not have a characer that has the same results.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:50 PM
Tank: "It seems only logical given the nature of the role play to want to have someone act in the manner of the corresponding character"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 04:55 PM
Cecina: Clearance granted, captain.

Seth: Good. Take us through. *Finally sits down and stops pointing forward.*

*The three ships fly through the blue portal, taking us out into the Elglavia sector. The space junk is replaced by brightly glowing gasses that are slowly streaming into the system's star. There are 6 planets visable, 2 inhabited, 1 m-class, one suppoorting life inside domes.*

Cecina: It's... It's beautiful.

Seth: Welcome to Elglavia.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 04:59 PM
Neona: "Wow... it is beautiful"

*Neona stands up from her chair to get a better view out of the bridge windows*

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 05:01 PM
Seth (Over the com link, to Neona): Well, we have the means to actually go out into space, what do you say?

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 05:01 PM
OOC: We currently are where men have gone before, judging by the status of planets...

IC: "Now relaying emotions; Shock and Awe"

NyoNyo: "So pretty!"

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 05:03 PM
*neona has a puzzled look on her face*

Neona: "Like... walking in space?"

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 05:04 PM
"Prehaps they mean the Fighters?"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 05:04 PM
Seth (Still over com link): We have spacesuits, much better than the old fashon kind, these are less bulky and have some fancy gadgets in them.

OOC: Uhh... Well, they often are also where men have gone before in ST, the people who invented "To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before".

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 05:11 PM
*Neona jumps up, startlling a few people on the bridge, with the look of adventure in her eyes*

over com link: "I want to beam down to the planet, Elglavia was it, I 've never been to another planet, let-a-lone walk on it... "

*Neona throughs her fist in the air*

"YA, lets go!"

*Neona runs around to the back of the bridge and through a hall way leading to the warp room*

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 05:23 PM
Seth: Warp 1, get into orbit around Elglavia, we need to be in teleporter range. *Walks off to the transporter room.*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 05:28 PM
* as all ships moved into orbit and into teleporter range, Neona and Seth steped into the teleporters and beamed out*

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 05:31 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z177/King_Yoshi42/Drawings/91972e22.jpg
"I must stay here with the ship, as leaving would make it suspectable to attack and I run the risk of running out of power. I rely on the engines being powered to keep me charged. This digital wire also feeds me energy"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 05:33 PM
Seth: Elglavia is actually a fairly new planet. The only reason it's so nice is that it was the right distance from its star for teraforming to begin. The other planet is New Elglavia, an attempt to relieve the presure of the growing population *Opens com link* Cecina, take the ships into the nearest spaceport for repairs and suplies.

Cecina: Roger, Captain.

Seth: I don't know about you guys, but I'm going into that restraunt over there. I have always loved Elglavian cooking, I'd like to see what it's like on its planet of origin. *Walks into a fancy restraunt.*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 05:35 PM
Neona: "Wait for me, I'll join you Captain"

OOC: thats a good point Yoshi, ok, me and seth will go and explore, we'll bring you back a hat if there are any theme parks... LOL

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 05:39 PM
Seth: *Hits com link* Cecina, once you bring the ships into the spaceport, have Omega-22 and Tank rig up a portible power supply for NovaYoshi, then bring the whole crew down.

Cecina: Roger, Captain.

Seth: *Starts eating his Elglavian pasta* (Through full mouth) MMM... This is good!

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 05:46 PM
*As neona sits quietly, nibbling on a hot sandwitch, she pulls out her Holo Pad and trys to search for information on the planet... nothing*

"Hey Seth, what is this planet like, I can't find any images or information on it...
think you can discribe it"

SirTopps
May 2, 2010, 05:47 PM
im ready to launch i thought i told you i was fishing. ok then launch me.
i come back
donni takes over.
i get on my small ship on a secret spy mission brb later lol

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 05:49 PM
Seth: The inhabited places are a mix between ritch grass and trees and shining buildings placed on pillars that lift them high up. The uninhabited areas, however, are desolate volcanic wastelands. The borders between the two are mostly plains. *Continues shoving past in his face*.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 05:58 PM
*Neona finishes her sandwitch leaving seth to wonder how she ate it so fast when she was just nibbling*

"Thank you captain, now I know where I am... So... what are we going to do now?

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 06:04 PM
Seth: Commander, right now we are going to get dessert! *Turns to waiter* One slice of the Elglavian chocolate cake please. What do you want Neona?

(Meanwhile, at the spaceport)

Omega-22: NovaYoshi, your design is rather illogical. You have no long-term internal power supply. Also, you are wired in such an unusual manner that it is difficult to engineer an external power supply.

Cecina: You can say that again, Omega-22.

Omega-22: NovaYoshi, your design is rather illogical. You have no long-term internal power supply. Also, you are wired in such an unusual manner that it is difficult to engineer an external power supply.

Cecina: *facepalm*.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 06:06 PM
"I'll try their Elglavian Sunday Special (ice cream), please"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 06:10 PM
OOC: Wow, 3 pages on my view @99 posts/ page. This is going well.

Seth: *Finishes eating the cake.* What now?

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 06:13 PM
*Neona finishes her sunday*

"I've been iching to explore and maybe fight some hostiles, want to go see if there are any quests on this planet?"

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 06:16 PM
OOC: Don't hate the player, hate the game Designer.

IC: "I was designed to stay in the ship, obviously. Internal Power supply is low on the list of things required to operate the ship..."

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 06:27 PM
"Let the Ship Compy stay and lemmie go out Hostile Bustin," Kadoom bellows over Com. He warps down with NyoNyo, equipped with his trusty Bazooka, The Razer. (spelling intentional, Raze means Demolish)

"Youll need a doctor too!" NyoNyo pipes in

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 06:33 PM
*As Seth and Neona leave the restraunt Neona looks over to see Kadoom and NyoNyo warp in right outside of the restraunt.*

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 06:54 PM
OOC: Sorry, I was eating dinner. Sadly, not Elglavian pasta.

*Cecina and Omega-22 are also with the others*

Seth: Good, you are here.

Omega-22: Unfortunately, we were unable to equip NovaYoshi with a power supply, as he found the upgrade unfavorable.

Seth: Ah well, let's go to the spaceport and see if there's anything worth doing in this sector.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 06:57 PM
"Are we walking or warping there?"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 06:59 PM
Seth: *Turns around* Walking, It's right there. *Points over his shoulder to a building literally right behind him*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 07:02 PM
"Oh!" *giggle*

"I hope we find something good"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 07:09 PM
Seth: *Walks away from job board* How'd you like to hunt some borgs? It appears a ship is at the edge of Elglavian space. If we don't take them out the whole of Elglavia and New Elglavia could be assimilated.

Cecina: You can't be serious.

Omega-22: Being mechanical in nature I need not worry about assimilation. Since I am not capible of fear I am not worried about the risk of my destruction. Why not?

Cecina: *Slaps Omega-22, hurting her hand.*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 07:19 PM
"I was kind of hopeing that we could find a beast distroying a town or something, o-well, maybe on the next planet, but..., this gives me the oprotunity to test out the Novonic's abilitys."

*Neona runs off to board the Novonic*

"I'll meet you in orbit"

over a com link: NovaYoshi, start the engines

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 07:24 PM
Seth: *Opens com link* Beam us up, Scoti.

Transporter Operator: I'm not Scottish!

Seth: Whatever, it's cliche. *The Olympus crew is sent up to the bridge*

Seth: Do all that stuff I said back on post #170! Minus the opening! *Opens com link again.* And Neona, don't worry, I saw something about a pirate base on New Elglavia, we'll take that down next. *Sits in captain's chair.* Procede to the projected coordinates of the borg ship. Warp 9!

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 07:25 PM
"Yikes, don't forget if the ship is destroyed you've pretty much killed me too," NovaYosh reminds them over the comm.

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 07:31 PM
Seth (over com link to NovaYoshi): Eh, you should have enough battery backup for us to rescue you and get you hooked up to the Olympus, and if the Olympus goes, we're dead.

Cecina: Coming out of warp, Captain.

*The ships warp out, seeing a much larger borg ship than normal*

Seth: This is not good! All crew to battle stations! Security crew, prepare for potential boarding efforts, Omega-22, fire all guns!

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 07:31 PM
"Nova take us to warp 9 and follow Seth...
And don't worry, your in one of the safest ships, its hard to hit"

....Oh No....

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 07:33 PM
"Yoshi, raise the cloaking sheilds now!"

"Scan there ship for a weak points, armor type, and sheild strength"

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 07:39 PM
"NOW TURNING THE COLOR INVISIBLE.

INVISIBILITY ENABLED"

"Prepare to fire main guns! Let's tak em down!" Kadoom announces to his gunners.

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 07:41 PM
OOC: Technically the term would be "Deploy the micromaterial plating!"

Seth: Omega-22, how's the Electrostatic Disruptor charge coming?

Omega-22: Only a half-power shot charged. I am maintaining cluster missile and photonic vulcan fire, though.

Seth: Good! Keep it up! *Stands up and moves to controls, taking direct control of the ship, and shoving away the helmsmen. He then pushes a button on the panel.* Scramble all fighters. Position within the energy shield for the purpose of additional gunfire.

Fighter commander: Rodger that!

Seth: *Pushes another button, bringing up a feed channel of Commander Neona on the side of the view-screen.* Commander, circle and fire, same with your fighters, try and confuse them!

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 07:45 PM
*The Novonic becomes invisable to the eye and radar a moves around to the side of the borg ship*

@Crew: "Fire all guns!"

@Seth: "I have an idea Captain..."

@Crew: "Charge the Pulsar Cannon and aim for their bridge"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 07:52 PM
Seth (over com link to the Novanic): Commander! They don't have a bridge! It's linked to the borg central intelligence! The only way to stop it is to annihilate it! *Switches com link to fire controll room* Omega-22, what's the status on the Electrostatic Disrupter!

Omega-22: A shot and a half charged! Should I fire!

Seth: No, save it for an all out storm of gunfire! *Switches com link to fighter commander* What's the status on the squadrens?

FC: We're low on fuel and ammo! We are returning to the ship bay to reload and recharge!

Seth: Hurry it up! *Starts turning the ship to avoid some borg weapon fire.*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 07:57 PM
*Neona's fighters launch and begin to fire at the borgs ship*

"I just did a scan Captain and your right, look"
http://www.sttff.net/images/borg01.jpg

Gunner: "Pulsar cannon ready to begin charging commander"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 08:01 PM
Seth: Yeah, that's a borg ship. Remember, your fighters have micromaterial cloaking if I remember correctly. *Starts circling the borg ship. Opens com link.* Omega-22, fire all side guns! Try and take them down!

Omega-22: Roger, we almost have all three shots charged on the Electrostatic Disrupter!

Seth: Good, inform me when we're ready! *Starts piloting ship in as evasive a manner as possible.*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 08:03 PM
"Oh, right, thanks, fighters Deploy the micromaterial plating and fan out"

Gunner: "cannon still ready commander"

Neona: "Good, start the charge"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 08:08 PM
Omega-22 (Over com link.): All 3 shots charged, Captain!

Seth: Good, keep charging!

Omega-22: What! We could get ourselves killed!

Seth: We charge it to the limit, then fire it all at once, nothing can survive that!

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 08:14 PM
*Light streeks from everywhere into the Cannon, all star light, all light from the sun hitting the planet, every bit of light, starts getting sucked to one point in space and everything gose dark exsept for that one point...*

*Blinding light erupts from the Cannon and pierces the borgs ship strate though the heart, through its core*

*light then returns to show a gapping hole in the borgs ship, but its still in opperation and returns fire in a doubled-up pace*

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 08:20 PM
Neona: "Keep this ship in motion so we don't get hit and fighters, return all fire"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 08:23 PM
Seth: I hate these guys! They just don't blow up!

*The borg ship launches missiles at both the Olympus and where it assumed the Novanic to be*

Cecina: Captain! We're hit!

Seth: I noticed! *Starts swinging the Olympus around to shield the damaged Novanic*

Cecina: What are we doing! Our shields are damaged!

Seth: I know! The Novanic isn't as heavily armored as the Olympus, though!

*The borg ship then launches boarding pods at the two ships.*

Seth: Omega-22! Shoot those down!

*The Olympus fires on all the boarding pods, but several make it to the Novanic before the Olympus reaches its position.*

Seth: Grr... Cecina! You have the bridge! *Opens com link.* All security and medical personel, suit up and prepare to transport to the Novanic! Sweep the ship, take out any borgs you see! I'm going to take the bridge area myself! *Runs to transporter room*

OOC: Well, now we have to purge the borg from the Novanic.

Edit: Sorry about that, I started typing before you posted.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 08:28 PM
OOC: its ok, we can assum that the novonic got hit on the move

Neona: "Hey Seth, nice of you to join me" *neona fires off a Rafoie from her Tear Gate(staff) into a near-by borg*
"I can help you out with your sheilds" *fires off another Rafoie and calls to her fighters* "fire your sheild caps between the Olympus and the borg cube"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 08:33 PM
Seth: *Draws plasmatic blade with his right hand, phaser rifle with the left* No problem! *Slashes borg, then snipes one across the room.* Just don't get assimilated! *Fires a plasma grenade into a group about to attack NovaYoshi* Another thing I hate about these guys, they don't die easily! *Fires full auto at a group of borgs, but after a short time, shields start stopping the rounds* Also, I hate their shields! *Returns rifle to holster, and starts going samurai on the borg.*

OOC: Let's keep the borg invasion going for a while. I have some good ideas.

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 08:37 PM
"No Borg is gonna board me! I see all that occurs on this ship!!"
Instead of rushing to the battle' NovaYosh's eyes go blank. He moves his arms as if pressing buttons on an invisible Holopad.

Several Turrets in various prts of the ship pop down rom the ceiling, arming themselves and shooting Borg
Much larger turrets guard NovaYosh himself now, making it unwise to try to get near him.

NyoNyo beams in to heal injured crew.
A Borg suddenly tries to attack when she heals, but a Grants fixes it up.
"Don't shoot the medic," NyoNyo warns with glee.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 08:43 PM
Neona: "Then why try to kill them..." *Neona fires off a Rabarta into a group that just entered the bridge freezzing them solid*

*Tank comes bursting into the room strate through the frozen borg shattering them into picese and starts to smash and punch borg left and right*

Tank: "As this ships Security, I will not let you do any more harm to this ship and its crew" he roared as he grabed a borgs head and crushed it like a waterballoon

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 08:58 PM
Seth: *Stabs a borg through the head* Just don't shoot my team! We've got the whole security and first aid teams over here!

*Suddenly, a borg breaks the front window of the ship, while the borgs take the artificial gravity off in another section of the ship, resulting in a vacuum in the bridge*

Seth: Commander! *Turns on gravity couplings on space suit to attach to the floor then grabs Neona's hand and stops her from being sucked out into space. He lets her just float once the vacuum stopps* You borg will pay! *Seth closes his eyes and holds his blade in front of himself for a few seconds, before suddenly opening his eyes* Spirt Blade!!! *Seth moves at light speed, cutting down all but one borg who is about to inject Neona with the drug that begins the assimilation process. Seth rushes up to it, draws his rifle (set to full-auto) and points it at the borg's head, point blank.* Assimilate this. *Fires the entire energy core's worth of ammo into the borg's head, killing it. Seth then detaches a tube with a mouthpiece from his spacesuit, and shoves it in Neona's mouth to help keep her alive. He then opens a com link to the Olmpus.* Seth here, I'm with Neona! She's unconscious due to a vacuum on the bridge, teleport her straight to sick bay. *Turns to tank.* This ship is falling appart. Get all 03 crew off, exterminate all the borg. I can fit most of the ship in my cargo bays for repairs! *Neona and Seth both teleport out, Neona to the sick bay, Seth to the bridge.*

Seth: *Throws off helmet and walks to the control panel* Omega-22, status!

Omega-22: Maximum charge, any more and we'd blow up!

Seth: Good, rerout controlls of it to the main panel! *Seth then turns towards the borg ship at full speed, and fires once he gets close enough. The cannon fires a massive wave of electricity. It passes harmelssly through the ship initially, before causing the ship to be ripped appart by a massive explosion of electricity.* Teleport all crew aboard the Novanic onboard, teleport the ship to a cargo bay, then get us out of here.

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 08:58 PM
"Firing Plasma Missiles!" Kadoom days in an attempt to get the Columbus involved.

NovaYosh continues to purge Borg from all parts of the ship without moving a step. "The Borg boarders has a heavy toll on our shields! I dont know how much longer the ship can hold, but I'll make them pay! This ship doesnt go down until I do!"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 09:03 PM
OOC: King_Yoshi, we can just set that midway through my post. Also, you are now safely aboard the Olympus and leeching of its power.

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 09:07 PM
NovaYosh: The Captian is down, then I'm in charge! Once the crew exits, I'll open the airlocks! If I can't kill em, I'll eject them into space!

OOC Edit: Stop posting contradictory stuff right before I post >=(

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 09:07 PM
OOC: sence neona is out, i'll speak though tank

Tank: "Keep it up Nova, I'll go start the repairs to the gravity core"

*tank activates his magnet souls on his feet and walks through the room toward the gravity core as borg run up to harm him only to be ripped in two or crushed into the floor*

"Open the air locks, i'll be fine with my souls"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 09:11 PM
OOC: Yoshi, I don't post contradictory stuff on purpose, its just that sometimes I write long posts, and someone else has already posted by the time I actually post. Let's move ahead a few hours to where we're all at the spaceport. The borg are gone, we're visiting Neona as she recovers, and we got ritch off of that last job. BTW, I'll be off for about 15 mins, someone else wants to use the comp for a short bit.

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 09:12 PM
asdfffff

we need to figure out whos where doing what.
According to me NovaYosh stayed aboard to open the airlocks.

IGNORE THIS POST.

Lets remember Not-Yours Character Control is bad unless nessicary (ie character is knocked out)

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 09:21 PM
OOC: You start the next scene Seth as i'm still in a daze,... that was fun BTW!

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 09:36 PM
OOC: Uh... when did I step control out of my three and the borgs that we were fighting? Let's just forget this whole chunk of confusion.

Seth: *Talking to a receptionist.* Listen, I'm paying for the medical costs. I don't care if I'm not related to her, she's part of my crew, so I take responsibilty. *Walks away, then goes to Neona's room, where everyone's waiting for Neona to come to.*

King_Yoshi42
May 2, 2010, 09:38 PM
OOC: Bedtime+School will be less active rhis week cause of parents so yeah and good night

Also you kinda controlled Neona's chars and moved mine during yhat big long post

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 09:41 PM
OOC: Well, I teleported the crew of the Novanic aboard, and I did get Neona knocked out... I said forget this thing! /fake anger You're probably right though. I just put a lot of thought into that.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 09:44 PM
*Neona wakes up to find seth and most of the crews from all ships standing over her*

Neona: "...... wha... what happend, did we win..."

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 09:53 PM
Seth: You could say that. The Novanic's pretty much totaled, but we can fix it. NovaYoshi is leeching power of the Olympus for now, so he'll be fine. The Olympus is actually pretty banged up. Do you know how much a new Electrostatic Disrupter cannon costs? I blew it out when I took the borg ship down. Not to mention the damaged armor, destroyed fighters, etc. Good thing we're ritch after that. Here's your share. *Puts a box on the chair next to him, causing the chair to break.* And that's all in 100,000 mesta bills. So yeah, a lot of money.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 09:58 PM
Neona: Sweet... so... whats next captain, can we time lapse to my recovery and the repaired ships or do we play... from here?

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 10:02 PM
Seth: Why not timelapse. To right after you recover, and the ships are repaired.

(Timelapse, the group is walking out of the hospital.)

Seth: Where to now?

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 10:08 PM
Neona: "I was still hopeing to find a quest that involves a beast that needs to be killed" "Think we can see if the quest board has something like that?"

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 10:27 PM
Seth: Hmm... There is a dragon nearby the next city over. It'll take about 10 minutes to get there by a micro-warp hovercraft. Interested?

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 10:36 PM
Neona: "Sounds good, i'll go get the hovercraft"

*Neona walks aways down the street and turns a corner... and returns a few minuets latter with a sleek looking hovercar and hands Seth the keys*

OOC: Found a cool one on goggle for the look...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aqbH1uoQ9tw/SgkeqAUl6PI/AAAAAAAABFI/xAmsEj1s6h0/s400/car+image+hover+car.jpg

Seth Astra
May 2, 2010, 10:39 PM
Seth: Nice hovercraft. Let's get going at top speed.

OOC: Nice choice. Imagine that, but bigger, to hold all of our characters.

NeonaPulsar
May 2, 2010, 10:44 PM
Neona: "Well, what are we waiting for, lets go"

*neona jumps into the pasenger seat and looks at seth for one of his dramadic or detailed cut-scenes*