Discussin'.
Tree Choppin'.
Firebreak Nostalgian'.
Data Chippin'.

Say hello to my glorious new meatrod.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2uscqit.jpg

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 22, 2010, 05:40 AM
Did it drop directly cooked or did you go to Bruce's?

Anita King
Apr 22, 2010, 05:57 AM
Did it drop directly cooked or did you go to Bruce's?

Dropped directly cooked lol.

LP_Phoenix
Apr 22, 2010, 08:10 AM
the cooked sword one (7*) as well...from ragnus on th red way route

Katy
Apr 22, 2010, 02:05 PM
I only have 1 question regarding this event. Where do I get my Bil De Rod? What drops it or what event currency can I buy it with? Either way I want at least 2 if the stats aren't a joke.

Anita King
Apr 22, 2010, 03:04 PM
I only have 1 question regarding this event. Where do I get my Bil De Rod? What drops it or what event currency can I buy it with? Either way I want at least 2 if the stats aren't a joke.

I don't really know, but I keep getting nice rarz from the boss boxes.
This 8* saber (meatrod) has some nice stats. Around 559 Attack.

And I just got a S rank saber last night...
Oh god, I lol'd hard at the stats.

[SPOILER-BOX]10* Saber - ビフテイバー/ヴェルダ
PP: 79
ATK: 829
ACC: 86[/SPOILER-BOX]

LP_Phoenix
Apr 22, 2010, 03:05 PM
the bil de cane is dropping from the red and green mission on s2 on the green side...thats what i can confirm cause we got one already...
stats: pp 1404 and tech is 708 and needs 399 to equip btw

the other two weps i can confirm are a new slicer...cant speel the name...taka a look on the pedia side...i already took some pics and uploaded them...
the other one is the handgun with the lil knife on the bottom side...called el quale...i cant remember where i got that from....

Max B
Apr 22, 2010, 03:05 PM

lol they are event rewards

EspioKaos
Apr 22, 2010, 03:25 PM
lol they are event rewards
No, that's Gran Orca, Long Flame, Kotetsu and Ikotenyoku.

Max B
Apr 22, 2010, 04:30 PM

I stand corrected.

Aka
Apr 22, 2010, 05:35 PM
Anyone know where all the chips are? So far I've only seen 5 in the first block, 5 in 2nd block, 2 in Relics, and 5 in the final block.

Demon-
Apr 22, 2010, 10:29 PM
Anyone know where all the chips are? So far I've only seen 5 in the first block, 5 in 2nd block, 2 in Relics, and 5 in the final block.

Yeah that's how many I can get too.

Aka
Apr 22, 2010, 11:11 PM
Yeah that's how many I can get too.

I know that, we were playing together all night :P

<-Senbon

Demon-
Apr 22, 2010, 11:17 PM
Ah lol had no idea.

SuKKrl
Apr 23, 2010, 12:25 AM
The groups I've been in have found a maximum of 18 (3 in Relics, do not shoot the rocks (debris) and you get an extra one and two breakable statues next to the laser on the hall - do not kill the enemies before breaking the statues)

Palle
Apr 23, 2010, 12:36 AM
Ah, I was wondering where they were in the Relics stage. I've been goggling all over the place.

re
Apr 23, 2010, 02:06 AM
stolen from uploader
chips from red path it seems
http://lan.0noes.net/i/up5552.png

Mike
Apr 23, 2010, 02:45 AM

Isn't "Long Flame" 張飛? Chou Hi (or whatever the English name is...) As in the 3 Kingdoms general?

Palle
Apr 23, 2010, 03:25 AM
the other one is the handgun with the lil knife on the bottom side...called el quale...i cant remember where i got that from....
If you happen to find another, I'm hoping to run whatever Mission/Grade drops it, so I can get my Haseo Xth Form on.

SuKKrl
Apr 23, 2010, 10:58 AM
After seeing Re's image I wonder how do you get to where there is 6 Data Discs on Red B-3. I thought there was a way to get there as there is a fire seed there but I've tried everything I could think of and no luck until now. :(

Aka
Apr 23, 2010, 11:34 AM
The groups I've been in have found a maximum of 18 (3 in Relics, do not shoot the rocks (debris) and you get an extra one and two breakable statues next to the laser on the hall - do not kill the enemies before breaking the statues)

Thanks for the info. but 18 is still A rank. Wonder if there are 2 still hidden :-?

LP_Phoenix
Apr 23, 2010, 11:40 AM
okay....ill tell u....first of all there are more discs in this are...but these red not filled circles are important... u need to kill one the enemies that spawned there...1st spawn....and before killing the others open the seed things...then u will get 2 didcs out of the 2 seed things. kill the enemies and a 3rd will pop up.....if u do this to both circles and collect all others, kill every eneny in this are the wall in front of the big area will break and u can enter it...

by the way....with this u can get a total of 38 (!!!!) discs there. 9 in b1, 11 in b2 and 6 in this extra area makes 17 total for b2, and 12 from the fence in b3 right before the boss.

one more question for the green way....does anybody found more then 23 discs?
and for pedia site.i got 2 other wands, both 7*, one is male only the other female only
i wrote the 2 names here...maybe someone can find a good translation for them....cause i cant XD after that i can post some more pics then
the male one (stats: pp 1000 tech 300 ) パピヨンシエル (papiyondansu)
the female one (stats: pp 500 tech 600 ) パピヨンダンス (papiyonshieru)

re
Apr 23, 2010, 12:14 PM
i think it says goggle central flower
i've not done the red route so i have no idea :D

SuKKrl
Apr 23, 2010, 01:08 PM
okay....ill tell u....first of all there are more discs in this are...but these red not filled circles are important... u need to kill one the enemies that spawned there...1st spawn....and before killing the others open the seed things...then u will get 2 didcs out of the 2 seed things. kill the enemies and a 3rd will pop up.....if u do this to both circles and collect all others, kill every eneny in this are the wall in front of the big area will break and u can enter it...

by the way....with this u can get a total of 38 (!!!!) discs there. 9 in b1, 11 in b2 and 6 in this extra area makes 17 total for b2, and 12 from the fence in b3 right before the boss.

one more question for the green way....does anybody found more then 23 discs?
and for pedia site.i got 2 other wands, both 7*, one is male only the other female only
i wrote the 2 names here...maybe someone can find a good translation for them....cause i cant XD after that i can post some more pics then
the male one (stats: pp 1000 tech 300 ) パピヨンシエル (papiyondansu)
the female one (stats: pp 500 tech 600 ) パピヨンダンス (papiyonshieru)

Thx, my group did more or less the same thing (no need to kill the first enemies to get the first 2 discs, you can get the 2 discs from the box and then kill the enemies to get the last one) and we got all of them :-) (central flower path opens once you've got all data discs)

Demon-
Apr 24, 2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the info. but 18 is still A rank. Wonder if there are 2 still hidden :-?

Yeah the only thing I can think of is they will open more of the mission later or something.

Anon_Fire
Apr 24, 2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah the only thing I can think of is they will open more of the mission later or something.

There's 3 you missed, there's a total of 21 discs

Aka
Apr 24, 2010, 04:14 PM
There is indeed 21. After much researching and experimenting, I can confirm that 21 chips are needed to S rank the main mission. Since most people here know how to get 18 now, I'll just say where the other 3 are.

In block 2, after killing the first 3 waves (and before the Kakwanes), look up.

In the Relics area, shoot the chest of the 2nd statue on the right BEFORE killing the first Svaltus.
Afterwards, kill the first Svaltus but don't touch the next 2 and go shoot the head of the 5th statue on the left.

Demon-
Apr 24, 2010, 04:25 PM
There is indeed 21. After much researching and experimenting, I can confirm that 21 chips are needed to S rank the main mission. Since most people here know how to get 18 now, I'll just saw where the other 3 are.

In the Relics area, shoot the chest of the 2nd statue on the right BEFORE killing the first Svaltus.
Afterwards, kill the first Svaltus but don't touch the next 2 and go shoot the head of the 5th statue on the left.
Finally someone found out where they are. Thankyou!

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 24, 2010, 04:54 PM
There is indeed 21. After much researching and experimenting, I can confirm that 21 chips are needed to S rank the main mission. Since most people here know how to get 18 now, I'll just say where the other 3 are.

Thanks for the info! ;D

Shou
Apr 24, 2010, 07:36 PM
For soloing as a lvl 115 charecter with a crappy pallet, over 100,000 EXP every 12.5 min isn't bad.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/time.jpg
Lol Dragon ran too far!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/shouPSOW/dragonlol.jpg

cristfc
Apr 24, 2010, 08:12 PM
stolen from uploader
chips from red path it seems
http://lan.0noes.net/i/up5552.png

how I reach that seed flower that give 6 disks/chips on block B-3

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 24, 2010, 08:24 PM
I have no idea. I managed to get to the giant tree on the green path once, but never to the SEED Blewme (ohgod that name) on the red path.

Palle
Apr 24, 2010, 08:30 PM
how I reach that seed flower that give 6 disks/chips on block B-3
I think it was mentioned previously, but you must down only 1 enemy from the first spawn in the rooms with the red circles, then break the SEED pods [whatever they're called] and claim the chips before defeating the rest of the creatures. In this way, you must collect 20 chips total before the path to the second Blewme opens: 9 in B-2 and the first 11 in B-3.

At least, that's how I do it, there may be other ways.

cristfc
Apr 24, 2010, 10:45 PM
I think it was mentioned previously, but you must down only 1 enemy from the first spawn in the rooms with the red circles, then break the SEED pods [whatever they're called] and claim the chips before defeating the rest of the creatures. In this way, you must collect 20 chips total before the path to the second Blewme opens: 9 in B-2 and the first 11 in B-3.

It works fine, thx

Palle
Apr 24, 2010, 10:54 PM
It works fine, thx
Good to hear.
:D

Now, back to earning 17,625,435 EXP in the next 22 days...
^^;

Aka
Apr 24, 2010, 11:15 PM

You don't need to kill the first enemies in those rooms. You can go break the eggs straight away and they will still drop the chips. They just have to be broken before the first wave in that room dies.

Palle
Apr 24, 2010, 11:18 PM
You don't need to kill the first enemies in those rooms. You can go break the eggs straight away and they will still drop the chips. They just have to be broken before the first wave in that room dies.
Ah, thanks for that. Though I've seen the chips disappear after accidentally killing the second creature in a group, I probably was not paying close enough attention and had actually killed numbers 2 and 3 together [behind camera].

Resanoca
Apr 25, 2010, 03:35 AM
So uh... What's this third prize on the list? A new mission? Added piece to the other mission/s?

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 25, 2010, 06:17 AM
New stage for the main event mission

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 25, 2010, 07:06 AM
I only get 19 in red path... >< there must be something wrong with the activated teleporter.

Demon-
Apr 25, 2010, 07:32 AM
I only get 19 in red path... >< there must be something wrong with the activated teleporter.

You're missing one somewhere. You need 20 to open the teleporter and the extra room.

cristfc
Apr 25, 2010, 09:49 AM
There are one next to exit door that you need google on ground before kill seed boxes, then take disk before broke boxes, perhaps its what you missing

EDIT: Iam bad in green path, no similar picture available? :dead:

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 25, 2010, 10:42 AM
Let's see....

Raffoon meadow block:
You can see 4 easily, and the 5th is behind the fake fence. Total 5

Neudaiz block:
1 in the first room, 1 behind the door, 1 in the tree, 2 in the flowers. Total 5 (10 so far)

Relics block:
2 with the statues and 2 more not breaking debris. 14 so far.

Rozenom block:
1 in debris beside the Jarbas, 1 between the boxes after killing the big monsters, 1 hidden in that room, and 1 above, next to the exit. 18....

18? I got 19 in my last run! What am I missing?

redroses
Apr 25, 2010, 11:24 AM
Let's see....

Raffoon meadow block:
You can see 4 easily, and the 5th is behind the fake fence. Total 5

Neudaiz block:
1 in the first room, 1 behind the door, 1 in the tree, 2 in the flowers. Total 5 (10 so far)

Relics block:
2 with the statues and 2 more not breaking debris. 14 so far.

Rozenom block:
1 in debris beside the Jarbas, 1 between the boxes after killing the big monsters, 1 hidden in that room, and 1 above, next to the exit. 18....

18? I got 19 in my last run! What am I missing?

Raffon: is correct.
Neudaiz: You forgot to count the disc you get in the last room with the photon cube
Relics: You get one for not breaking the debris and 3 for the statues (two have to be shot in the head area, each one gives a disc. Then you get another disc for destroying the two statues in the back)
Rozenom: There are two hidden discs in the big fighting area with the Jarbas and Gainozeras. One left up in the corner the other one on the bottom right corner)

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 25, 2010, 12:16 PM
Relics: You get one for not breaking the debris and 3 for the statues (two have to be shot in the head area, each one gives a disc. Then you get another disc for destroying the two statues in the back)

The two statues in the back? eeeh? Did not understand.

EDIT: Googles maybe......

cristfc
Apr 25, 2010, 12:29 PM
Neudaiz block:
1 in the tree...(10 so far)

I think i could not find this tree =[
iam trying relics right now

redroses
Apr 25, 2010, 12:56 PM
The two statues in the back? eeeh? Did not understand.

EDIT: Googles maybe......

Ah sorry. All the way in the back of the relics hallway, a laserfence appears, and the two statues before (not those in) laserfence are breakable. If I am not mistaken you have to do this, before killing the three Svaltus that appear back there.

cristfc
Apr 25, 2010, 01:04 PM
I think i could not find this tree =[
iam trying relics right now

never mind, found it

nothing happened when I shot the head of 5th letf statue without kill the next two svaltus spam =[
Iam doing something wrong :-?
its only disk that I need for Srank :(

SuKKrl
Apr 25, 2010, 02:31 PM
nothing happened when I shot the head of 5th letf statue without kill the next two svaltus spam =[
Iam doing something wrong :-?
its only disk that I need for Srank :(

The game is very picky on where to hit on this one. I normally can only hit it from its left for some strange reason.

Mortalis
Apr 25, 2010, 02:36 PM
What does "Devil's Flame" go towards? It's a 13* Mat. Just found it from Ragan on from Red and Green Crossover. =O

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 25, 2010, 02:40 PM
Ok, managed to get all 21 disks (looks like the mission will be expanded, that means more boxes, hehe).

In relics, what can be done is leave 1st Svaltus alive, do all the statue work (2nd right, chest, 5th left, head, the ones beside the lasers, feet) and after that, go kill the monsters taking care of debris.

Aka
Apr 25, 2010, 03:10 PM
Just did a little experimenting. The first disk in relics can be aquired at any time as long as the double Svaltus spawn is not dead. The 2nd chip can also be aquired at any time as long as the double Zamvapas aren't dead yet.

SuKKrl
Apr 25, 2010, 04:29 PM
What does "Devil's Flame" go towards? It's a 13* Mat. Just found it from Ragan on from Red and Green Crossover. =O

Dark Meteor:
http://psupedia.info/RSD_Special_Exchange

Mortalis
Apr 25, 2010, 04:43 PM
Oh wow. I need to keep up with this stuff on JP.

redroses
Apr 26, 2010, 12:30 PM
So I played the Labyrinth mission twice, and for some reason both times I missed the route to the mines area, anybody know where it is?

Also, anybody know what the heck is going on in the new big relics room? The first time I did many monsters at once appeared and I got damaged from NOTHING the whole time and died.
The second time the monster appeared in small groups and everything was normal.

I am guessing, the first time I was standing too long in the red area, but no matter what I did, the damage wouldn't stop D:

Crysteon
Apr 26, 2010, 12:37 PM
So I played the Labyrinth mission twice, and for some reason both times I missed the route to the mines area, anybody know where it is?

Also, anybody know what the heck is going on in the new big relics room? The first time I did many monsters at once appeared and I got damaged from NOTHING the whole time and died.
The second time the monster appeared in small groups and everything was normal.

I am guessing, the first time I was standing too long in the red area, but no matter what I did, the damage wouldn't stop D:

I did some research this morning, and got some interesting results D:

Here are all the routes I found:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/DPTastic/routes.jpg

I just found one pattern that leads you to Maggas Maganna; the others are fights with Zoalgoug and Rolei. I hope this helps you.

PD: In the big RELICS hall, there are traps that activate in a big area once you step on them, perhaps you died because you stayed too much time in a red area.

cristfc
Apr 26, 2010, 09:49 PM
I did some research this morning, and got some interesting results D:

Here are all the routes I found:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/DPTastic/routes.jpg

I just found one pattern that leads you to Maggas Maganna; the others are fights with Zoalgoug and Rolei. I hope this helps you.

PD: In the big RELICS hall, there are traps that activate in a big area once you step on them, perhaps you died because you stayed too much time in a red area.

cool, I think only two bosses was available, Ill try the Maggas Maganna route =]

Shou
Apr 27, 2010, 01:25 AM
WTF why isnt there an EXP boost in Relics Wide Hall?!?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 27, 2010, 01:38 AM
Because SEGA.

Max B
Apr 27, 2010, 04:10 AM

woa no sega why

LP_Phoenix
Apr 27, 2010, 08:32 AM
just a question...is it possible that i need all discs to get to magas? i think i missed the neudaiz tree one...and in relics then right was another zoal goug...

Max B
Apr 27, 2010, 08:51 AM
just a question...is it possible that i need all discs to get to magas? i think i missed the neudaiz tree one...and in relics then right was another zoal goug...

I am pretty sure you don't need to get all the discs to get Magas but who knows

Crysteon
Apr 27, 2010, 09:44 AM

I havent noticed that, but I noticed that there is a glitch about the area traps there. A friend and me were running there yesterday and suddenly we were killed from the nowhere instantly (we werent stepping the area traps)...I'm pretty sure that room is glitched so bad :/

And about discs and Magas: no, you dont need all discs to reach him, just follow the corresponding route.

indescribably
Apr 27, 2010, 01:47 PM
Yes that area is hax. We were no where near the pink area and we lost all scape dolls so be careful! - Odessa

Max B
Apr 27, 2010, 07:16 PM
Yes that area is hax. We were no where near the pink area and we lost all scape dolls so be careful! - Odessa

Lol haxers, can't wait till I can do S3s lol

Shou
Apr 27, 2010, 09:04 PM
Hopefully the relics room is fixed with the update tonight.

Omega-z
Apr 27, 2010, 10:25 PM
I was wondering about that with relic`s wide area, I think there is hidden traps that not on the radar but you can hear them tho before they go off that I think some are tricked to make you think you `re in the pink, but rule of thumb I go off is run get disc run and run away form the location of the disc gotten and pink do stand still the pink change alot and so does the hidden one mostly where the disc`s are and the radar won`t pick up but you can hear it. I hope it helps... so far I`ve gotten 37 disc`s form this run, 8 in the mines and 8 in the relic`s hope it helps too:)

Crysteon
Apr 27, 2010, 10:30 PM
I was wondering about that with relic`s wide area, I think there is hidden traps that not on the radar but you can hear them tho before they go off that I think some are tricked to make you think you `re in the pink, but rule of thumb I go off is run get disc run and run away form the location of the disc gotten and pink do stand still the pink change alot and so does the hidden one mostly where the disc`s are and the radar won`t pick up but you can hear it. I hope it helps... so far I`ve gotten 37 disc`s form this run, 8 in the mines and 8 in the relic`s hope it helps too:)

I've seen 35 discs running with a friend, but because we were FM and MF respectively and couldnt reach a few discs, lol...I guess there are 38 discs in total (I think we skipped one at Caverns, but maybe I counted wrong D: ).

Omega-z
Apr 27, 2010, 10:35 PM
Yeah I agree I think There is 38 same as red path the only thing I can think of is not destory the boxes in the wide relic`s since i didn`t do that and broke them lol, try it out and see if works:)

Omega-z
Apr 27, 2010, 10:44 PM
Hey just had a thought this mish is not complete so probly is 37 and get 8 more in new area for a grand total of 45...? what you think?

Crysteon
Apr 27, 2010, 10:50 PM
Hey just had a thought this mish is not complete so probly is 37 and get 8 more in new area for a grand total of 45...? what you think?

They might be 37...but something still bugs me (especially the fact that the other mission has a total of 38 discs) and makes me think there are 38 (perhaps a secret disc on Caverns area D: ? who knows ._.)

Let's hope we reach the new variation soon, lol....which boss would be next? Lolfakis xD? I hope it is Mother Brain >_> (Iritistas prease <3)

EDIT: Ah, I found this at the uploader...

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://phpass.info/browse.php/Oi8vd3d3/LnBzdXh4/eC5pbmZv/L3VwbG9h/ZGVyL3Ny/Yy91cDU2/MTUuanBn/b13/
[/SPOILER-BOX]

This basically states the location of all discs (38, presumably).

Omega-z
Apr 27, 2010, 11:52 PM
hmm I think you`re rite the last area says there is 9 and 1 of them is different and most likly the 1 I missed lol it could be the boxes lol who knows since can`t read it very well lol but totally awsome info thanxs:)

Aka
Apr 29, 2010, 12:20 PM
After browsing a few Japanese websites, unless someone can prove me wrong, I'm almost certain that there are 37 chips total. Collecting all 37 will result in 18 Boxes after killing Maggas. The number of boxes you get after killing any of the bosses depends on the number of chips your group has collected.

0-20 Chips = 12 Boxes
21-30 Chips = 14 Boxes
31-36 Chips = 16 Boxes
37 Chips = 18 Boxes

So stop breaking the rubble and killing waves too fast D:

indescribably
Apr 29, 2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks this info really helps. My diga will have to be aimed precisely now, lol. - Odessa

Megatron0088
Sep 15, 2011, 12:00 AM
wow i missed out on a contest? ive been away too long :( any chance i can claim these prizes?