PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1-2 volunteers for help with a sticky guide.

Chukie sue
Apr 24, 2010, 09:29 AM
So I've been thinking about making a huge super long guide about ATA/EVP formulas, fitting them with popular weapons and classes, and well as answering many FAQ's, and posting some common character builds. I wanted to make this all into a sticky so people (not that I mind -that- much) wouldn't need to make as many " I cant hit on SH mode" or "what build should I make?" topics.

I also wanted to include the "best weapons/armor" segment. Like, Morgenlotes can be better than Clair doubles for example.

Anyway, It'd take me more free time than I have right now, so if I could get a couple volunteers to help out, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Joustin
Apr 24, 2010, 09:40 PM
I will search the web for the ATA/EVP hit formula for you. I remember coming across it one time.

Chukie sue
Apr 24, 2010, 09:48 PM
Would you mind incorporterating the data you get into a couple paragraphs then pming it to me? Like maybe... the "magic number" for ATA/EVP, then giving a couple examples of builds you could have and etc.?

I understand if you dont want to/dont have time to. I think I was unlcear in my first post :(