PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Innocent Girl Question

Loopy
Apr 25, 2010, 12:28 AM
Ok so I never noticed that Innocent Girl mission on Parum. I have no idea if it's new or old, but I tried it for the first time today. Yeah, B mode kicked my butt, with my lvl 105 character. Those lasers in the second area kill me fast.

Any advice people, on how to beat this mission? Also, any items that make this mission worth doing?

Palle
Apr 25, 2010, 12:56 AM
There's a guide for the mission here (http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl_%28guide%29#Stages_strategies). Regarding drops, I've not seen anything of note drop there, but I use it mainly for easy EXP and to collect Weapons Badges.

Demon-
Apr 25, 2010, 01:14 AM
Shigga Pakuda and Gur Hanab boards on A are the only things of note that drop there.

Splash
Apr 25, 2010, 02:08 AM
The one thing of note is that you get 2 special items once you do enough of that mission.

NiceOnes
Apr 25, 2010, 10:18 AM
Shigga Pakuda and Gur Hanab boards on A are the only things of note that drop there.

Repca boards.. Agito edges..

Experience boost...

darthplagis
Apr 25, 2010, 05:37 PM
annoying conversations with a CAST of questionable origin are also available through IG too :P

also magashi's card is gained with IG too (not direct but you still need to do it)

XbikXBd
Apr 26, 2010, 12:24 AM
Repca boards.. Agito edges..

Experience boost...

lol as if he will ever find any of that hence rare.
the hanab boards and pakuda drop more often good luck :-D

Loopy
Apr 26, 2010, 02:53 AM
Ok cool, thank you for the advice guys. I'll give it another try.
Any other random missions I might be missing? Hit me up if you think there is something worth mentioning.

rayner
Apr 26, 2010, 08:13 AM
The mission is more geared toward a Ranger while trying to dodge all attacks. If you know the enemy placement after awhile it's easy to complete the mission without being hit. Once you open all 3 doors you can get some decent materials and badges. Par Walna galore, 2 Nanopolymer a run and 3 guaranteed Gemstones... which can be Morbinia.

Smidge204
Apr 26, 2010, 10:00 AM
Any advice people, on how to beat this mission?

Don't get hit by the lasers. (They take a % of you HP IIRC, not a fixed damage rate). All the lasers in area 2 can be disabled: First group by the buttons low on the wall under the lasers, second group by hitting both switches on either side of the room.

The lasers in the final area can be blown up but not disabled. You're on your own with that one...
=Smidge=

NiceOnes
Apr 26, 2010, 10:32 AM
annoying conversations with a CAST of questionable origin are also available through IG too :P

also magashi's card is gained with IG too (not direct but you still need to do it)

Can you elaborate on obtaining Magashi's Card?

desturel
Apr 26, 2010, 11:12 AM
Can you elaborate on obtaining Magashi's Card?

Do all of the story missions 40 billion times and you get Magashi's Card. He's a useless NPC anyway. He and Tylor spend half of the mission dancing around and being useless. Bruce, Curtz, and Ethan are the only ones worth a damn.

On a more serious note, you need to complete the Innocent Girl sub story (open all four doors and find out what will happen to her after the testing period is finished). Then you need to S rank Magashi Plan (any rank). After that you need to finish all of the sub plots on all of the story missions (this could take a full day of playing if you haven't finished the sub stories before).

The biggest issue is that you have to finish A Brighter Day part 2 at least 4 times. Considering this can take an hour or more per play through it gets very old very fast. Not only that but you have to go back and redo older missions to pick the correct options to make sure you are taking the right path to get the correct sub story.

I've only done it for two of my four characters and I don't see myself doing it for the other two.

You can get more details on the subplots on psupedia (http://psupedia.info/Story_mission_subplots), but there are spoilers.

Oh and I was serious about Magashi being about as useless as Tylor. They are both strong and fairly aggressive NPC, but they rarely heal themselves (thus if you aren't a techer they die rather quick compared to Bruce, Ethan and Curtz who all heal frequently), also their AI is poorly done to the point where they will get stuck in an attempt to side step around an enemy and do nothing but shimmy back and forth (what my friends and I call the Ickey Shuffle or the James Brown alternately) until the point that the enemy dies or they decide to switch weapons. Even after they switch weapons they can go back into the Shuffle immediately after.

It's annoying enough that I stopped using them and I'm a person who solo's 90% of the time, so I could sometime uses an NPC that's stronger than Ethan, which they both are (really Ethan? Absolute Dance on a Sageeta?)

Maybe they'll fix this in the supplemental update, but I'm not holding out hope.

Posion Envy
Apr 26, 2010, 02:11 PM
well weapon badges, olpads, coperinas, lots of res stuff drop and super ep points ooo not to mention the yum yum money drop sometimes!

Loopy
Apr 28, 2010, 02:12 PM
On a more serious note, you need to complete the Innocent Girl sub story (open all four doors and find out what will happen to her after the testing period is finished).

I guess I'm confused on what doors you're referring to on this mission.

On a happier note, I've figured out how to beat this mission without dying in the second area, I was just impatient so I posted that question without giving the mission a few more tries.

Oh, and those annoying questions the girl asks, does it really matter what you say? Its too bad one of the responses isn't: Shut the hell up! *punches innocent girl in the face*

Splash
Apr 28, 2010, 02:31 PM
I guess I'm confused on what doors you're referring to on this mission.

There is one locked door for each VR area, except for VR: Plant (in total there are 3 doors). You can't open these doors until you do enough of the mission to open them. You'll know which doors are unlocked since if you approach them, Vivienne will say something.

As a reference,
- The Grasslands one is in the last room (with the 4 Vahras and 1 Grass Assassin) on the left side.
- The Metro Linear one is about 2 rooms in and is in the north.
- The Hives one is in the last room (after the warp), I believe on the left side (don't remember on that, definitely in the last room though).

desturel
Apr 28, 2010, 05:30 PM
Oh, and those annoying questions the girl asks, does it really matter what you say? Its too bad one of the responses isn't: Shut the hell up! *punches innocent girl in the face*

If you want to "finish" the story then just don't give the joke answers and be consistent. If you don't care about finishing the story, then it doesn't matter which answer you give. If you want her to stop asking questions, keep doing the mission until you get to a certain sub plot where she stops talking and abandon the mission from that point on (i.e. don't go through the crystal at the end of the mission, just select abandon mission instead).

You'll know you are at that specific sub plot once she starts following you into the "dangerous" rooms again without saying anything. Of course that entirely depends on if you have gotten to the point where she stops following you into those rooms.

Loopy
Apr 28, 2010, 10:16 PM
Ah ok, thank you for the helpful tips guys.
I'm gonna give that mission a few more tries.

Loopy
Apr 29, 2010, 01:36 AM
Ok so another dumb question about IG,

So the extra doors that I need to go through, I got the one in the grasslands to open no problem... but the door in the Metro Linear and the Hives don't seem to open so easily, and once I exit the area I can't go back. So what am I not doing to get these doors to open?

Splash
Apr 29, 2010, 02:11 AM
Ok so another dumb question about IG,

So the extra doors that I need to go through, I got the one in the grasslands to open no problem... but the door in the Metro Linear and the Hives don't seem to open so easily, and once I exit the area I can't go back. So what am I not doing to get these doors to open?

Yep! You will need to play through Innocent Girl more times in order to get those doors open. How many more times I can't tell you since I don't remember. But once you start noticing that she responds differently to the same answers you give her, chances are you are very close to opening another door.

Loopy
May 1, 2010, 12:30 AM
Ok, and yet another question from me, haha

So what other missions give badges at the moment? I'm trying to get some items from that stupid lottery, 10 gold badges at a time.

darthplagis
May 1, 2010, 03:08 PM
none IG and event MAG only