PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Moar questions about billing

Darki
Apr 26, 2010, 03:30 AM
So, I finally managed to get a damn game key (or so Google Translator says from the mail they sent, plus the 4 digit-5 number stuff), but now I have some questions...

I went in game and it seems I didn't get it yet. Is there anything else I need to do? In my account says the game key, and the expiration date is in 2010/05/06. Should I do something else, or it's just that the billing wasn't baked yet and I gotta wait a few minutes/hours? <_<

PD: If any desperate spanish player who doesn't know how to pay this because the lack of a credit card, ask me. xD

Crysteon
Apr 26, 2010, 03:37 AM
After getting the game key, I think they give you a period of 10 days...then you will have to confirm the monthly payment or decide if you want to use Free Course (or that's how it happened to me when I joined during Great Arms Race). I dont know of how to remain in Free Course, since I joined before all that new stuff they put in game about it.

Darki
Apr 26, 2010, 03:40 AM
But, the question is, the game site says that about the 10 days (or so it seems) but in the game I'm still on free course (I can't get to my room). Is there anything else to do after purchasing the game key, or just wait for the game to refresh my account and make me premiun?

Crysteon
Apr 26, 2010, 03:48 AM
Well...yes, you need to register your credit card in order to apply the automatic monthly fee, which oficially makes you a Premium user. I think it's one of the last options displayed in your account page.

Darki
Apr 26, 2010, 03:57 AM
The only thing down there is the "memory" for the credit card so you don't need to write down the info everytime you do a purchase. I have that filled up, even in the purchase history it shows the free days as "0 yen" purchase.

But I can't play yet. D:

Immovable One
Apr 27, 2010, 03:19 AM
I bought the illuminus game key and it activated the Premium services.

btw, how does one cancel their premimum in case they want to take a break from the bills?