Apr 26, 2010, 05:06 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/yogg-saron/ramennoodleboy/yoggsaron.jpg

Uh... no image is fail.

ShinMaruku
Apr 26, 2010, 05:07 PM
I still see your malefeasance.

Palle
Apr 26, 2010, 05:11 PM
Hm, teeth for nose, mouths for eyes... reminds me of that story Tad told me about the Oasis of the Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain.

"Hooks for feet."

ShinMaruku
Apr 26, 2010, 05:13 PM
He's a extremely powerful alien thingy

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 26, 2010, 07:55 PM
Get them Space Jamaicans!

And Predator Jamaican dreadlock Aliens!

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 27, 2010, 12:57 AM
You'll need to add more teeth, before I'm convinced.

TalHex
Apr 27, 2010, 01:00 AM
umm... how does it see? or hear? or do anything other then om nom stuff?

I say drop a cluster-fuckalicious-nuke on it, and be on your way.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 27, 2010, 01:07 AM
Nuke in some ice cavern? Sounds like it would come back to haunt you.

Just fly away, its not going to see you leave.

Zeek123
Apr 27, 2010, 01:10 AM
umm... how does it see? or hear? or do anything other then om nom stuff?

I say drop a cluster-fuckalicious-nuke on it, and be on your way.

Hey man... it's obviously endangered. Have some respects.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 27, 2010, 01:11 AM
Booger horns up its nose, so it can't snake smell you / feel you out either.

ShinMaruku
Apr 27, 2010, 08:59 AM
Hey man... it's obviously endangered. Have some respects.
It's a space parasite, there are quite a few of them.
But 2 of them got their asses killed by near omni potent space storm giants and Earth Giants.
The rest of his buddies are still sealed within the earth.

Don't you see the broken chain on him?

If he's not killed the space giants come back and frag the planet and recreate it. XD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 27, 2010, 11:10 PM
Space Jamaican Hermes Conrad

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0482851/

+ Samurai Jack / MGS2 & 4 Vamp / Colussus / Black Panther / Transformers Jazz

& according to someone (and now wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_LaMarr)) - unless wrong, probably Dee Jay in Super SF4, IMDB slow on that page creation.

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Dee_Jay

Maybe that'll get updated quicker.

Zeek123
Apr 27, 2010, 11:36 PM
It's a space parasite, there are quite a few of them.
But 2 of them got their asses killed by near omni potent space storm giants and Earth Giants.
The rest of his buddies are still sealed within the earth.

Don't you see the broken chain on him?

If he's not killed the space giants come back and frag the planet and recreate it. XD

Oh I see how it is...

A chain... you think this poor animal is your slave?!

Look buddy! Ugly don't mean shoot it! Oh we're big bad Earth Giants! Let's kill all the ugly home planet dwellers! They have feelings, you know!? They weren't put on this backwater planet to serve your disgusting slash and burn, enslave and rape everything ideals, pal!

So you resort to killing off the few, proud, brave ugly so'm bitches who journey up from their earthy home to taste that free, clean air? Well, I say to hell with you and yours! You NRA god-complex totin' bastards!

Planets don't just remake themselves, you know! It takes time. It takes effort. It takes the kind of money you can't dish out! Where are the funds for this kill/rebuild strategy you've got going to come from?! Me! That's who! The average Earth tax payer. For some hostile planetary takeover lightyears away that I barely know about! Oh sure, it's on the news. But what the hell do I know about it? The news channels have all been bought off by that great big war machine you've established for your petty cause.

So sure. Go ahead... just take my hard-earned cash and go rape and pillage some underdeveloped planet. What do I care.

I hope the next time you go to slay a gentle giant like that, I hope it gets to you. I hope it eats you from the inside out. Tears you apart so you can't sleep at night!

...You dick.

fronebullare
Apr 27, 2010, 11:42 PM
Thats cute.

ShinMaruku
Apr 28, 2010, 02:58 PM
Oh I see how it is...

A chain... you think this poor animal is your slave?!

Look buddy! Ugly don't mean shoot it! Oh we're big bad Earth Giants! Let's kill all the ugly home planet dwellers! They have feelings, you know!? They weren't put on this backwater planet to serve your disgusting slash and burn, enslave and rape everything ideals, pal!

So you resort to killing off the few, proud, brave ugly so'm bitches who journey up from their earthy home to taste that free, clean air? Well, I say to hell with you and yours! You NRA god-complex totin' bastards!

Planets don't just remake themselves, you know! It takes time. It takes effort. It takes the kind of money you can't dish out! Where are the funds for this kill/rebuild strategy you've got going to come from?! Me! That's who! The average Earth tax payer. For some hostile planetary takeover lightyears away that I barely know about! Oh sure, it's on the news. But what the hell do I know about it? The news channels have all been bought off by that great big war machine you've established for your petty cause.

So sure. Go ahead... just take my hard-earned cash and go rape and pillage some underdeveloped planet. What do I care.

I hope the next time you go to slay a gentle giant like that, I hope it gets to you. I hope it eats you from the inside out. Tears you apart so you can't sleep at night!

...You dick.
That thing enslaved life on the planet. the space giants don't bug you unless you infect their creations, then they put a boot up your ass.

Then you have one of them who wants the universe to burn. With his burning legion.