PDA

View Full Version : what is the best ?

saphira
Apr 29, 2010, 11:31 AM
Hi !

I have a question for everyone.
According to you what is the best among a 6* weapon with 0/0/0/0/0 and no element
and a 5* weapon with high element and % ?

(Of course, if the 5* isn't a 10 meseta weapon.)

theskull
Apr 29, 2010, 11:33 AM
the level 5 with high % and element ^^

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 29, 2010, 12:25 PM
It depends, How much is the difference in the ATP, you could always grind the 5* to make it better, and what is the element and element level. As well as what are the %s. If you are fighting say a native, and both your weapons have no %s on native then the 6* should hit for more. But usually the one with %s and element is better.

White-Disaster
Apr 29, 2010, 01:56 PM
level 6 does not mean that it is always better than level 5.
Example with 6 and 7: Milias Sword is stronger than Aka In.
But Aka In is in other stats better, so you can never say what is better.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 29, 2010, 02:13 PM
I know I am just saying. Sometimes it out damages it. Most of the time it out damages it. you just have to compare.

Cruciarius
Apr 29, 2010, 03:49 PM
Max grind both. See which has higher ATP. In some cases, accuracy is important as well.

You can always add a lvl 1 element to the one with no element, if you really wanted to.

10 meseta rares aren't that important really. I have some that cost 10 meseta and then others that don't of the same lvl that are better. 10 meseta rares are just rarer than others.

kirtblue
Apr 29, 2010, 07:12 PM
really depends on your class i think

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 29, 2010, 07:46 PM
Not just your class. Just compare the stats of both weapons and see what best suits you.

RRyuugu
Apr 29, 2010, 08:26 PM
Even just 1 more level of Celeb is enough to negate the difference between two weapons 1 star grade apart. If not, then 2 will certainly be more than enough.

Ech01
Apr 29, 2010, 09:07 PM
Even just 1 more level of Celeb is enough to negate the difference between two weapons 1 star grade apart. If not, then 2 will certainly be more than enough.

This one million times. Keep in mind that the Celeb (and Life) damage bonuses are added at the end of the damage formula, so it increases damage from your base stats, mag, materials, slot units, AND weapon ATP/MST, so the difference is quite huge.

Seth Astra
Apr 29, 2010, 10:20 PM
As everyone else said, the 5*. The only exception is if you are a force who uses almost only techs. %s and elements won't affect techs. However, the % and even 1 Lv. of Celeb (as everyone has said) will make a good difference. Also, PA can also tip the scales. Depending on the weapon type, the PA can make a big differnce (e.g. overend for swords, from what I here magical sign on wands, any other over-spammed PA). In the case of say 6* sword w/OE and all the stats you mentioned vs. 5*, no PA, other stats as mentioned, this is a close tie. The 5* coming out ahead for normal hostiles, the 6* for bosses. Not certain on the last part, though.

saphira
Apr 30, 2010, 03:04 AM
Thanks for the answers ^_^

So i won't sell all my 5* items to make place.

theskull
Apr 30, 2010, 03:42 AM
which weapon is? :)

saphira
Apr 30, 2010, 04:05 AM
Lot's of different kind.
For exemple my Ka Vorg 38/39/39/21/32 Pa "sonic raid" 5*, no element but beautiful %
After there are some of my trade list, and some others.

theskull
Apr 30, 2010, 04:23 AM
i think that ur ka vorg is way way way better than all my zhaaks XD