marionettemaster
Mar 4, 2003, 02:08 PM
bump

marionettemaster
Mar 4, 2003, 06:51 PM
teh bump

AskMyselfWhy
Mar 4, 2003, 07:06 PM
Free word of advice: The Snow Queen sucks compared to the Frozen Shooter. How is this you ask? The SQ has NO combo, making the slight ATP boost worthless.

marionettemaster
Mar 4, 2003, 07:14 PM
thanks for the advice

haven't seen it in action and was curious since it was a spread (though it doesn't combo)... so thats why i picked up an extra shooter to see how well/crappy it is, but thanks anyways

-Kal-
Mar 4, 2003, 07:15 PM
Well that's not true at all. So what if it can't do a combo. Frozen shooter freezes your enemy in one shot and does NOT go through. It can only freeze one monster at a time. The snow queen can freeze many things in one shot and randomly freezes enemies around you also. In other words, the combo isn't all that usefull as your going to freeze them in one shot and the gun is pretty weak.

marionettemaster
Mar 4, 2003, 07:23 PM
indeed... wanted to compare the 2 myself, so trading one of my shooters for the queen

-Kal-
Mar 4, 2003, 08:01 PM
I have a snow queen but your gonna have to give much more then your frozen shooter cuz I spent a long time collecting 50PDs to make my frozen shooter a Snow Queen...

marionettemaster
Mar 4, 2003, 08:03 PM
sorry, currently trading the shooter for snowqueen with someone already.. thanks anyways