PDA

View Full Version : PSU Tours

Syrus08
Apr 30, 2010, 12:32 PM
This is not a new idea and it is not my idea, but I have had a blast doing it. I used to just join random parties and you know how that can be. Finally I ran into a group of guys running tours. Basically as a group you pick random missions all over to run. Sometimes we hunt rares sometimes we hit missions that someone hasn't done. It just happened that the group of us missed Egg Thieves. So we decided to try it out. None of us knew anything about it and we completely failed, but had a blast doing it. My goup runs tours from 10ish to 2ish eastern time. I f we are short people we head over to White Beast and pick up extras. Just thought I'd share a successful way I found of finding a good group to run with. All credit goes to Violet, the tours I believe was his idea.

jagerman2354
Apr 30, 2010, 02:18 PM
i run in a close knit group of 3-4 people everynight. when those people are no on i run by myself because i do not like running with strangers.... most people would much rather speed run through white beast which i never understand. if you need an extra, i'd try a run with you guys and see whats happening my GT is my name on here.

Blue man
Apr 30, 2010, 09:42 PM
sounds fun my gt is N7 Battlemaster just include a txt saying psu tours im just starting to get back into my psu character

Syrus08
May 1, 2010, 04:22 PM
I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

ZIE creations
May 1, 2010, 04:31 PM
Me and my friends do the same thing (white beast sucks by the way) but we call it runnin through planets because we normaly end up just following a planets path.

Kenbog
May 1, 2010, 06:08 PM
Ah remind me of the old days of my server, gah i miss that :<

Pwincess
May 1, 2010, 07:50 PM
Luckily my PSU disk is working, and I could be up to doing something like this, but I too usually play with the same people every day....
but good idea.
Maybe change a flat fee and offer PSU tours.

jaws1475
May 1, 2010, 08:58 PM
good idea

Loopy
May 2, 2010, 12:18 AM
I get tired of running missions with random morons, but WB is fast and easy EXP. Very tiresome, I wish there were other missions to meet other peeps. If you guys are gonna run some random, even older v1.0 missions I'm down. My philosophy is keep it real, keep it chill. Send me a message on XBL. I usually play evenings, Pacific Standard time.

XBL Gamer tag: Loopy J

xBULLYDOGG
May 2, 2010, 07:21 AM
I get tired of running missions with random morons, but WB is fast and easy EXP. Very tiresome, I wish there were other missions to meet other peeps. If you guys are gonna run some random, even older v1.0 missions I'm down. My philosophy is keep it real, keep it chill. Send me a message on XBL. I usually play evenings, Pacific Standard time.

XBL Gamer tag: Loopy J

I just got tired of running with morons.

Legendwolf
May 2, 2010, 02:02 PM
Count me in!

Fhin
May 2, 2010, 02:12 PM
Ah reminds me of the good old planet runs a year ago. Good memories. :wacko:

Loopy
May 2, 2010, 10:34 PM
I just got tired of running with morons.

Yes exactly. PSU is plagued with them, and there is too bad there isn't a moron filter that will screen people before they join your party.

Fhin
May 3, 2010, 05:42 AM
lol...but it WOULD def. be kinda funny. ^^